Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Post by TeamSethward »

I don't really want to think of Mike as a vampire. *shudders*
GO TEAM SETHWARD!!!!

RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:I came up with this random thought a while back, and its been stuck in my head ever since...

If Mike Newton were changed into a vampire, do you think its possible he would have a tracking ability?

The reason I thought that it was a possibility is that tracking seems like a pretty common power, (we already met three vampires who have it), and the way that he was absolutely relentless in pursuing Bella, even in Eclipse, which reminded me of how James was absolutely relentless in pursuing Bella, albeit for different reasons ;) in Twilight.
*shudders at the thought of a Mike Newton vampire*

If he were a vampire, I do think he would have the ability to track as you said he did go after Bella like James had.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

AliceLuvsEdward wrote:
lolaoba wrote:
Lieziewiezie wrote:
threethings wrote:
lolaoba wrote:I'm quite confused bout Jasper and Alice. According to the book, Alice saw Jacob in her future but how did she know that they were supposed to be together? Jasper hasn't seen her before when she just appeared in a diner or something.
She probably saw them together. It was probably also love at first sight for them, wouldn't you think?
I wondered the same.
Cause Alice only can 'see' things when somebody decides it right? And both of them didn't knew each other. So how can they 'decide' to meet each other?
Yeah, I think Jasper decided that he doesn't want to be a monster anymore and wanted a better life.. goes back to my question about Alice seeing herself being with Jasper... :?:
it wasn't love at first sight. Im pretty sure I heard somewhere that when they were going to join the Cullens they fell in love on the journey :D
Alice visions can work two ways. When someone decides what they will do and the other way, is when she gets "glimpses"
She got a glimpse that Jasper will be in her future and the Cullens and so they went out to find them.

Ohh, so it wasn't love at fist sight? they fell inlove during the journey. aww, that's so sweet.
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

TeamSethward wrote:I don't really want to think of Mike as a vampire. *shudders*
RebeccaCullen wrote:

If he were a vampire, I do think he would have the ability to track as you said he did go after Bella like James had.
I'd feel very sorry for whoever was stuck with that newborn too, but I just wanted to see if I was the only one who thought he might be a tracker. *shrugs* Edward said Mike is very generic, so I doubt any vampire would find him quite special enough to go through the trouble of changing him.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

who_needs_fangs? wrote: I'd feel very sorry for whoever was stuck with that newborn too, but I just wanted to see if I was the only one who thought he might be a tracker. *shrugs* Edward said Mike is very generic, so I doubt any vampire would find him quite special enough to go through the trouble of changing him.
Hm, I forgot that Edward said he was a generic person.
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by E&BForever »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:
TeamSethward wrote:I don't really want to think of Mike as a vampire. *shudders*
RebeccaCullen wrote:

I'd feel very sorry for whoever was stuck with that newborn too, but I just wanted to see if I was the only one who thought he might be a tracker. *shrugs* Edward said Mike is very generic, so I doubt any vampire would find him quite special enough to go through the trouble of changing him.
I agree, I couldn't imagine anyone changing Mike into a vampire, lol! :lol:
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
TeamSethward
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamSethward »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:
RebeccaCullen wrote:

I'm not sure if anyone would want to get that close to him. Other than Jessica, but she isn't a vampire.
GO TEAM SETHWARD!!!!

who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

TeamSethward wrote:
who_needs_fangs? wrote:
RebeccaCullen wrote:

I'm not sure if anyone would want to get that close to him. Other than Jessica, but she isn't a vampire.
Thankfully, can you Imagine how annoying it would be if the town gossip never needed to sleep or rest her vocal cords?

Edit: Actually, it would be a lot worse than just annoying, it would be horrifying.
foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by foolinthemoon »

Mike Newton as a Vampire??? :lol: that is funny. I can see a fan fic forming now... XD

Poor Edward, it wouldn't be enough that Mike was always sulking behind her as a human, if he was a vampire as well, Edward might just have to disassemble him... lol
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

foolinthemoon wrote:Mike Newton as a Vampire??? :lol: that is funny. I can see a fan fic forming now... XD

Poor Edward, it wouldn't be enough that Mike was always sulking behind her as a human, if he was a vampire as well, Edward might just have to disassemble him... lol
There are a few crack-fics about him being changed. I remember in one his power was to summon every cow in a ten-mile radius, and also send them back from whence they came. :lol: If he's changed before Bella, Edward will finally have an excuse to slam him in a wall, or snap him in half, or whatever else he wanted to.

Bella: :shock: Why did you just light Mike Newton on fire, Edward?
Edward: He was recently turned into a vampire, and as a newborn he was lusting after you... by lust, I mean bloodlust- and thats the only reason I killed him! *shifty eyes*
Bella: EVERYONE gets to be a vampire but me!