Twilight Saga Q&A #2

cullen_kissez
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Post by cullen_kissez »

Yea..
I like to think that Bella had a lot of Charlie in her.. so I don't think he'd be that horrified if he ever learnt the truth tho..

I always wondered, at the end of BD.. did they go off to college still? I mean, Bella & Edward can't really stay in Forks, they've graduated.. and they had planned to go to Dartmouth or was it Alaska? Whichever way, I know Jacob would've gone crazy if Renesmee had left, so what would've happened then?
.:: why try and fit in when I was born to stand out? ::.

..and then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
E<3B
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

cullen_kissez wrote: I always wondered, at the end of BD.. did they go off to college still? I mean, Bella & Edward can't really stay in Forks, they've graduated.. and they had planned to go to Dartmouth or was it Alaska? Whichever way, I know Jacob would've gone crazy if Renesmee had left, so what would've happened then?
I think that they still went to Dartmouth. I believe Jacob went with them. He would have to go wherever they go. He couldn't be away from Nessie! Plus, he said earlier in BD that he wasn't going to live in La Push anymore because two Alpha's could not live in such close proximity of each other.
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I don't think they did. I think they would have had to of started around the time Nessie was born and they never went, so I don't think they went to Dartmouth.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
foolinthemoon

Post by foolinthemoon »

I would like to think they went EVENTUALLY... even if it was after a year or two. I think the thought of them walking on campus together hand in hand while everyone gawked enviously is quite entertaining and adorable. If they waited a FEW more years, EVERYONE could go! LOL
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I think the Cullens would have to give a HUGE "donation" for Jacob to get in, lol. I mean, if Bella had to be bribed in...
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Zoltan

Post by Zoltan »

It would be neat if Stephanie wrote a book of them in University.
foolinthemoon

Post by foolinthemoon »

debussygirl wrote:I think the Cullens would have to give a HUGE "donation" for Jacob to get in, lol. I mean, if Bella had to be bribed in...

Oh my goodness, I laughed so hard when i read that, POOR jacob, but your probably right, he hasn't even finished high school! O_O
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
Zoltan

Post by Zoltan »

I would assume that as time passed, say ten years if Charlie were to see Bella he would immediately notice that she is exact same.
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

So (and this is just me guessing that they will try to keep to the same story they did in the beginning of Twilight), I can see how they could fit Bella into the Cullen’s cover story…a long lost cousin of Emmett or something that just happened to be adopted to. Nessie, maybe could be explained…I’m sure she looks enough like them to fit in. But honestly how are they going to explain Jacob (because obviously he’s going wherever they go) at least the others look alike. Plus would his pack go along too. If so, how would you explain all of them? The original Cullens seemed to raise enough suspicion. Now there are two more beautiful, pale females and three, rather sweaty, Quilettes (sp)

^Hope all of that made sense :?
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
cullen_kissez

Post by cullen_kissez »

@ Zoltan - remember Charlie said 'need to know only'?
I'm guessing throughout those 10 years, Charlie would've at least dealt with it by then..

I don't think there was much bribing on for Bella.. she is smart in her own regard, i think because it was so late in the school year that Edward had to bribe to get her in..
I don't think Jacob's pack would go. He assigned them to Sam's pack temporarily.. and supposedly they can still keep in contact whilst in wolf form, regardless of the distance .. so they'd go their separate ways, and if needs be, they'd phase every now and then to deal with a threat..

I keep hoping that one day will come when they don't need to keep repeating high school - maybe they could move on to something else .. they could still pass Rosalie & Jasper off as twins .. and Bella & Nessie as sisters .. they'd have to come up with somen for the others ..

Or maybe they could simply go somewhere - like Isle Esme, but big enough for everyone and live out their lives .. with occasional visits to the mainland, carefully..

I'm thoroughly impressed with Stephenie Meyer's creativity .. she's created a world where anyone would be glad to get lost in ..
.:: why try and fit in when I was born to stand out? ::.

..and then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
E<3B