Twilight Saga Q&A #2

TeamSethward
Settled in Forks

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Post by TeamSethward »

foolinthemoon wrote:Mike Newton as a Vampire??? :lol: that is funny. I can see a fan fic forming now... XD

Poor Edward, it wouldn't be enough that Mike was always sulking behind her as a human, if he was a vampire as well, Edward might just have to disassemble him... lol
I think I would disassemble him myself! ugh Mike being immortal? And here I was, looking forward to him dyeing but if he is immortal then I would just have to kill him or myself.
GO TEAM SETHWARD!!!!

edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

who_needs_fangs? wrote: Bella: :shock: Why did you just light Mike Newton on fire, Edward?
Edward: He was recently turned into a vampire, and as a newborn he was lusting after you... by lust, I mean bloodlust- and thats the only reason I killed him! *shifty eyes*
Bella: EVERYONE gets to be a vampire but me!
:lol: BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That....is.....HILARIOUS!!!! :lol: Especially "*shifty eyes*" and "EVERYONE gets to be a vampire but me!" I was crackin up laughing!! :lol: :lol: That is exactly what Bella would say!! :lol:
Last edited by edward4ever on Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

TeamSethward wrote:
foolinthemoon wrote:Mike Newton as a Vampire??? :lol: that is funny. I can see a fan fic forming now... XD

Poor Edward, it wouldn't be enough that Mike was always sulking behind her as a human, if he was a vampire as well, Edward might just have to disassemble him... lol
I think I would disassemble him myself! ugh Mike being immortal? And here I was, looking forward to him dyeing but if he is immortal then I would just have to kill him or myself.
Yes! we should carry around lighters in our back pockets, just to wave in front of annoying, overzealous vampires.
Or, better yet, Seth and Edward should totally tag-team against him!
I would pay to see that :D , or sell tickets for others to see that.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
edward4ever

Post by edward4ever »

who_needs_fangs? wrote: Yes! we should carry around lighters in our back pockets, just to wave in front of annoying, overzealous vampires.
YOU ARE ON A ROLL who_needs_fangs? :lol: GOOD STUFF!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

edward4ever wrote:
who_needs_fangs? wrote: Yes! we should carry around lighters in our back pockets, just to wave in front of annoying, overzealous vampires.
YOU ARE ON A ROLL who_needs_fangs? :lol: GOOD STUFF!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Thank you, happy to please. People being happy makes me happy :D . Its the Jasper effect.
#1twi-guy
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by #1twi-guy »

Did Jacob and the rest of the pack know they were shapeshifters or did they really think they were actually werewolves?

Sorry if that's a dumb question...

The original twi-guy.
While people obsess over Edward, I have a thing for Alice. Hehe
edward4ever

Post by edward4ever »

#1twi-guy wrote:Did Jacob and the rest of the pack know they were shapeshifters or did they really think they were actually werewolves?

A dumb question is ....One not asked!! :D

Jacob was just as surprised as everyone else that he was not a werewolf. He made the assumption they were werewolves because ...he changed into a wolf. I think he even growled a little at first when Edward said he wasn't a werewolf....hang on let me get my book....*runs to get BD*.....................Okay, got it.
Jacob didn't growl, he was just confused.
Pg 704 Bella thinking-- "Not werewolves? I shot a mystified look at Jacob. He lifted his huge shoulders and let them drop---a shrug. He didn't know what Edward was talking about, either."
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
#1twi-guy

Post by #1twi-guy »

edward4ever wrote:
#1twi-guy wrote:Did Jacob and the rest of the pack know they were shapeshifters or did they really think they were actually werewolves?

Jacob was just as surprised as everyone else that he was not a werewolf. He made the assumption they were werewolves because ...he changed into a wolf. I think he even growled a little at first when Edward said he wasn't a werewolf....hang on let me get my book....*runs to get BD*.....................Okay, got it.
Pg 704 Bella thinking-- "Not werewolves? I shot a mystified look at Jacob. He lifted his huge shoulders and let them drop---a shrug. He didn't know what Edward was talking about, either."
Oh thank you! I ran to get my book too. Haha
I'm just curious if the other wolves knew...hmmm...

The original twi-guy.
While people obsess over Edward, I have a thing for Alice. Hehe
foolinthemoon

Post by foolinthemoon »

#1twi-guy wrote:Oh thank you! I ran to get my book too. Haha
I'm just curious if the other wolves knew...hmmm...
Highly doubtful, as if one wolf knew something, they all knew, there was no keeping secrets from the pack, as we learned in New Moon, when Jacob snuck off to see Bella. So, if they had any idea they were anything else other than werewolves, they would have all atleast had an idea.
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

edward4ever wrote:

Jacob was just as surprised as everyone else th at he was not a werewolf. He made the assumption they were werewolves because ...he changed into a wolf. I think he even growled a little at first when Edward said he wasn't a werewolf....hang on let me get my book....*runs to get BD*.....................Okay, got it.
Seeing as the pack has never left La Push, they never came across children of the moon. They called themselves werewolves. Only Edward (and maybe Carlisle) knew that they weren't real werewolves, which I'm guessing Edward would have found out in Volterra during his botched suicide plan.

A bunch of people ask why the Cullens never mentioned that to Jacob. I figured it was because whenever the vamps and wolves were cordial, they were too busy planning a vampire killing alliance/discussing the terms of Bella's visits/figuring out why Nessie is growing so f**king fast to discuss the different mythical species' of the world over tea. Imagine Quil trying to remember to keep his pinky up. :lol: