Randomness #7

twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Randomness #7

Post by twilighter1193 »

i'm sad... i went to the dentist and i have two cavities :( but the dentist sad they were small so it shouldn't be too bad :D ... i think it was because of all the Sour Straw i eat... :roll:

Random: i really like Sour Straws!!! i get them EVERY time i go to the movies! (which is like every weekend...) (that's where the cavities came from...)

Oh man, today i was going to post on here during lunch but just when i was about to *ring* the bell rang and it was time for class... i was sad. But that's okay i'm here now... but not for very long...

Ooo and to whoever was talking about Ben Folds... i really like the song "You Don't Know Me"!!! it reminds me of Edward and Bella! :D AND it has the coolest beat/ background music EVER!!!! :D
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Hello all! How is everyone tonight?

I got done with work early again. I'm not sure if thats good or bad. I'm losing hours..boo, but also I don't want to be there. And I picked up 4 hours at my other job on Saturday, my day off..so now I'm not sure when my next day off is. Crap.

Ow, my burn itches so much. Its getting annoying! But isn't itching good? Doesn't that mean its healing?

So I wanted to put up my Christmas lights outside (I got them from my mom) but they're like half dead. =( So now I'll have to buy some or see if she has more. Poop.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I am finally back! :shock: I know can you believe it. Things went from calm to complete chaos in a matter of a day around here. I think that things are settling down and I get to be back on the computer, now. I have already put up my Christmas tree and put everything out in the house, just have to do the outside. But that is JPE's job. :lol:
JaynamarieCULLEN
Settled in Forks

Post by JaynamarieCULLEN »

Kymberli wrote:Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I am finally back! :shock: I know can you believe it. Things went from calm to complete chaos in a matter of a day around here. I think that things are settling down and I get to be back on the computer, now. I have already put up my Christmas tree and put everything out in the house, just have to do the outside. But that is JPE's job. :lol:
Hey I have no idea who you are but I am "a newbie" lol Just signed up for this thing...yesterday..

It's pretty awesome.... ;) SO.... Nice to meet you :D So that's cool! You put up your Christmas tree !!!

I have yet to decorate my place. Maybe after I come back from New york! yay can't wait to go this thurs. I misss it soooo much... :(

Well ok...anywayz hope you guys like my new signature :) :twisted:
Last edited by JaynamarieCULLEN on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"You inspired this one"
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Hello Everyone...

So at school today I tripped like 4 times. My boots have like buckles and they got stuck together. The first time me and my friend were just walking to this bench at recess and I fell and we laughed for like 5 minutes. I got soaked sitting there laughing in the snow. Then I tripped again on my way home and like skidded my hands on the ice. BLAH!

I am rereading Breaking Dawn...

My friend wants Twilight the book for her birthday. We told her to read it like 3 months ago but she didn`t listen. She has already seen the movie and we convinced her that the books are way better than the movie. Even thought Twilight is the best movie I have ever seen!

edit: Hey Jayna! Whats up? Umm I don't know if its just my laptop but I don't see a banner in your sig. It's just a code or whatever...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hello all Randomnessers!

I'm at the moment trying to occupy my time between watching a repeat of 90210 (Kellan, YUMMY YUMMY IN MY TUMMY but he's a drug dealer, yuck), new episode of House and reading Butch's book of BDB.

Lynz - you should be getting 2 new books before the end of the week. YEA! :D

Mary - loved your poem, that was awesome

Sam - I love wearing black on my fingernails and toenails. It looks awesome. I like wearing it on my toes especially during the summer.

Kimberli - glad your back and way to go with the X-mas decorations, I'm doing mine this weekend. UGH!

I'm about to fall over, I'm so tired and I don't know why.

I just realized that I hate commercials. They are so annoying.

Oh and I listened to the TW soundtrack about 10 times today at work and driving home. I'm addicted.

ETA: I just realized why I posted. Where on facebook is the Twilight Quiz, I would so love to join along with everyone.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

random- did all the global modetor get moved up to administatiors? Becasue they are all now red like PEL and Alphie. Just curious.

more random- I'm feeling a little better *knock on wood* but that could be becasue of the meds I took. Maybe just maybe.

but I guess I better go eat dinner huh.
That might he;p me in the long run.
Just wish I could taste better.
becasue I can't really taste anything.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

JaynamarieCULLEN - sh*t, i lost the game. that's cruel.....

i am talking to my big sis lynz on facebook

HI KYM! <3

shannon- haha, awesome :D

i have over 9000 pts on Twilight Trivia. and i haven't started homework yet ;)

i'm going to start now.. i swear

haha

my jaw keeps cracking :|
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

hello everyone!

i'm proud of myself.
i finished my project and sent it to my teacher!
:D
is it weird that i feel nervous after sending it to him?

I SWEAR ON MY LIFE I DO NOT HAVE ANY CRUSH/RELATIONSHIP GOING ON WITH HIM.

i had to say that just incase someones mind drifted in that area...
okay sorry.

anyways, i am going to read lynz's chapter now :D
and then maybe possibly write something of my own.
i'm happy.

edit: does anyone else's thing have advertisments now? its totally throwing me off. lol
Last edited by wildroses on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
randomness bum<3
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Hello Random People!!! :lol:

Anyhow, THE ADS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE BUGGING ME!!!!
Ok now that that's out. Did the lex change? or is it just me?
I am soo confused.
I should do my homework.
I still have a ton to do..
I want some coke.
There is only one can left in the fridge. AND IT'S MINE!!! :lol:
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey