Randomness #7

stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Randomness #7

Post by stellar87 »

I was in West Bend, WI. I actually really liked it there. It was a cute little town. We flew in Chicago and drove up. I really wanted to be able to spend some time in Chicago (because I love it there) but we didn't have enough time.

Anyway, we got out of there just in time before the snow hit. It started snowing Sunday morning in Chicago when our plane was just about to leave. Then we talked to my aunt who lives in West Bend and there was a winter storm warning until 6 am Monday morning. Needless to say, it was good we got out when we did. Even though I would have loved to see the snow! Where about in WI are you, ashie?

Okay, so yeah...my voice is done for. I just tried to yell at my dog lol and nothing came out. :(
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

wow.. i just noticed my rank.. i joined less than 2 months ago and i had posted more than 500 posts.. weeeee

well i'm kimmy and I AM AN ADDICT.

i don't want any cure..

im jazzled im a crackhead..

I DONT WANT TO BE CURED!!!!!!!

OMJR OMJH im soooooo into twilight and that's all SM's fault

:shock:
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Stellar- I'm from Wisconsin Rapids area. It's more central. I don't know if you know where Wausau is..I'm about an hour South, or Stevens Point, about 25 minutes from there. Otherwise its like 2 hours north of Madison..and 3 from Milwaukee area.

Random: I'm watching Home Improvement. lol..Its so old school.

Random: My face hurts, its kind of weird. lol
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Ashie - I've only been to Milwaukee and West Bend but I'm sure I'll be back there again to see family. :)

And I've been watching Home Improvement for like the past two weeks on nick at nite. It's hilarious. I used to watch it all the time when I was younger. It is very old school. I had a big crush on Jonathan Taylor Thomas, haha.

It's freezing in my apartment and yet I still want a popsicle or some ice cream...I'm weird, I know. But it would feel soooo good on my sore throat right now.

PS cough medicine tastes horrible.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Stellar-Oh well haha, theres not much up here anyways. Most of its down that way. lol
Haha, yeah I used to have a crush on JTT. lol..He voiced young Simba and I loved the Lion King. :P

I'm actually listening to my iPod. I just listened to Wonderwall by Oasis. I love that song <3 It makes me think of my other boyfriend Dominic Monaghan. If any of you know him..he was in LotR and Lost. But sadly he died in Lost and in one episode he sings Wonderwall. Oh so cute<3

Oh my haha I have Blue (Da Ba Dee) by Eiffel Tower on my iPod. How old school is that? LOL. I also have Fade by Soul Decision. I am a geek but this songs make me laugh.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
piperdoodles
Settled in Forks

Post by piperdoodles »

I'm about to go to bed, but I know I need to post, so here I am!!! :D

I can't go to bed until my boyfriend is done killing this creature in the video game he's playing. Oh, the things you do for love.... Hahaha <3

I worry sometimes I act like my boyfriend's mom, in a sense. I mapped out his schedule for next year (so we could be in and out of class at similar times) and then I wrote out the locations to see if we can walk together in the morning. I guess that's me using my OCD to be affectionate. :P

I read something about Wonderwall by Oasis! :D When I was in 8th grade, 5 of my really good girl friends and I were hanging out and we went out onto the roof of my friend's GIANT house and were standing up there dancing in the rain and the CD player was playing Wonderwall on repeat and now every time I hear that song I think of that and it's such a good memory. Good times!!! :)

Love you all! Nightttt!!! <3 <3 <3

"As if there were any way that I could ever exist without needing you."
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

I am brushing my hair.
That was random, but I guess that's the point of this thread.

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one pissed off by these adds, they are really throwing me off.

I'm happy Jet and Shannon like their banners.

I have to clean the bathroom today, but that won't take too long.

I forgot I had to take a test today, which means I didn't study, which means well... I don't know. We aren't aloud to get below an 80 in my class or we fail and have to retake that section in the subject...

It is really cold right now -- 26 degrees to be exact. Well that's outside.

Hi to all the newbies.
To introduce myself...
-- I'm Shel
-- I'm 15 years old
-- I've been here since numero 3
-- I'm a girl
-- I live in North Carolina
-- I'm half Filipina
-- I'm doing senior level work in high scool
-- I make banners for anyone who asks - except Lynz, she usually just inspires me and I just make her a new one.

I need to actually get ready for school now.
Talk to you all later :)
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

Morning to all. I thought that I would pop in a see what I missed last night. I hope to be back on tonight. I told my family I had to have time to talk to all my friends on the lex, just like they talk to their friends on the phone. :lol: At least we are not all trying to use the phone at the same time.
Randomness: I have to go buy a flower girl dress for my youngest today, she was asked sunday to be the flower girl for my cuz J's wedding which is Dec 20. Talk about short notice :roll:
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Morning, all!

It's FREEZING here! I think this is the first morning that there's actually been ice on my car when I've gotten in it to go to work. I don't like it, lol.

Stuck at work 'til 5. At least it gives me time away from my husband. We've been going through a really rough patch lately, which sucks, but I need time to myself to really think things through.

Kymberli, I know how you feel! A friend of mine asked me to a bridesmaid in her wedding a month beforehand! It was like, a $200 dress. If I didn't love her, I would've killed her!

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

talk about short notice..
well my friend needs a partner to a costume party and we have to dress like Harry potter's villain... an i was to be bellatrix.. and he informed me 48 hrs before the party..

i'm just lucky that i was able to find a black dress on a vintage store..
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!