Gutter Gals & Guys - Baking Peach Cobbler

Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys - Baking Peach Cobbler

Post by Ambrosia »

QOTD: My screen savor is just one of the generic Windows ones, just a river flowing or something. The reason? I'm very, very lazy, and I'm not tech savvy at all.

Misfit,I feel your pain. I was going through TW withdrawal after seeing the movie several times so I decided to reread the whole series. I finished BD last night. It's only the second time I've read it, but I must save, I loved it the second time. Now I just can't seem to decide which book is my favorite of the saga. I was very on the fence the first time I read it, but I suppose maybe that had to do with it being the end of my favorite escape. Did you like it better after you read it the second time as well?

BDB update- I'm now onto the second book (Rhage's) and it's fabulous! Thank you for the recommendations.

I know a few on here have read the Dark Hunter's. I was in B&N last night and could not for the life of me figure out which is the first book. (How embarrassing!) Could someone please PM me the first few of the series? Thanks!

Happy Thursday all. :D
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
vampman
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by vampman »

misfit,

Reading about your dream was funny and strange at the same time. I had that very conversation with my cousin months ago concerning a story about Nessie's POV. Although it was not as specific as your dream, we did talk about Sue and Charlie and The Volturi hunting down Joham and The Cullens out to warn/protect Zafrina and family. How's that for a coincidence?!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

vampmadness wrote:CG,

Not to go off subject here but if your lurking I have to tell you. If you watched last nights PD episode. I found it to be quite disturbing! Chuck went all Norman Bates Psycho on us! What was that all about!!!???
Mad: That was a really weird, PD episode! I couldn't help but laugh when the Lincoln Linkin Chicken got deep fried and then he ate part of himself?!! Eww.. The best part was Olive singing the Bangle's "Eternal Flame". Yeah, I was also wondering what was up with Chuck in that episode.

Una- Thanks, dear! I called them first thing in the morning and gave them my contact number. Even the women I spoke to was confused. Looks like I have to call them again tomorrow. I do have good news though, I finally know where I'm going to student teach! I just have to fill out some paperwork and then I'm good to go!

Misfit- Very cool dream! I had a dream as detailed as that but it had nothing to do with TW, but rather BDB. And no, it wasn't dhirtty. In my dream, I bumped into Butch and Marissa at dinner. I asked Butch about the Bros, especially Tohr who I was really concerned about and still am, actually. LOL, Marissa looked like she was going to beat me into a pulp. Butch and I conversed. The next thing I knew, my alarm went off and I woke up.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

una wrote:My screen background is a picture hubby took of our kitty, Midori, when he was sitting at the computer playing with his new digital camera.
Ok, I know Boo, Beth's cat from BDB is a black cat, but I think Midori is our new Boo. He has just enough look of crazy about him to hang well with the brothers, yet clearly he's in your face and wants as much attention as Boo does. Yup, Midori is now Boo.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Nima, thank you and I'm sure Midori thanks you as well. I apologize though, Midori may look the part but she is female! But I'm sure (although she is fixed) would love to meet Boo! She is definitely a loving and caring kitty who loves to meet and greet. I have always wanted a black cat and a tortoise shell calico. Maybe one day. For now Midori and her playful younger brother, Bailey the dog, are enough. Although Midori will occasionally ask us to return the dog. :lol:

I just got my weekly email from our local paper that is their "Weekly Buzz" report. They had an article on Twilight and I thought I would share. The direction are wrong though, you don't just roll over the picture, you have to click on it (at least I had to).
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

una wrote:Nima, thank you and I'm sure Midori thanks you as well. I apologize though, Midori may look the part but she is female!
No, no, no...I'm not giving this up. Half the PSD's we've oogled with the brothers in mind are gay. Do we know if Boo is male or female??? I recall references to "the cat" but not definitive pronouns. Anyone want to check this one out?

ETA: I'll PM you stupid_lamb85.
Last edited by nissanmama on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Banner by Fry
stupid_lamb85
Wandering Through Town

Post by stupid_lamb85 »

excuse my newness but what are PSD's???
My twilight diet blog http://nyxd.blogspot.com
vampman
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by vampman »

stupid_lamb85 wrote:excuse my newness but what are PSD's???
I am not sure if any one has welcomed you yet! So Welcome!
PSD's are Paranormal Stud of the Day! PGD's Paranormal Goddess of the Day. I am sure you will see tons of stuff you will have questions about in here so don't be afraid to ask :D
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

I give you The White Elephant Gift that must be awed. I especially like the bells and snowmen. I actually could have done more, but I want whomever gets it to have space to create. :lol:
Banner by Fry
Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Misfit »

OH My that White Elephant is rather ummm AWESOME. Great job Nissanmama I will have to show this to TwiDealer tonight when she gets home very funny.

Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*