EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Jacky my girl! All right you can join but keep it on the down low..I'll let you in!
*Whispers conspiracy to Jack* We are planning to "steal" all of BHG's 2x4s so she can't use them against us! But..We don't know where to hide them after Mez and Cam acquire these weapons. I have offered my guard services and would love you to help me. We shall trade off on shifts! We shall take you up on your hiding spot in your backyard! In a special code: Where do you live?
If you read further down you can see how we shall put BHG off with Mez's great "play dumb" conversation, but you can also lead her off in "play smart" :D
Then we come to the dilemma of hiding such2x4s: Options: Stash in various locations with crew members around the world. Option 2: Attach to buildings and demolish with skills and toys. Option two seems much more fun but I think that may cause BHG to be HIGHLY unhappy with us and result in kicking us out of the crew..which I don't think we should risk..so maybe option 1? We shall have a gathering and discuss! :lol:
And don't worry: You won't get hurt or suffer pain..much. SO got any more ideas?
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Jack
Learning to Love Green
Location: 3-1-14-1-4-1.... That's right... tis' Shneaky indeed...

Post by Jack »

ChristinasHeadache wrote:HI JACK!!! It sounds like contrary to ur name u r female? lol I don't want to feel wiitarded later when I should know the answer to that... Anyway, nice to meet you! Pardon me while I go back to looking for Emmett so we can knock down a house or 2 tonight *Evil Smirk* mwahahaha

EDIT: Elise my twin! You need to edit that location Demetri can't find out of that post up there!!! lmao
Lol. I am a girl. Jacqueline. But my friends here at home will argue that point with you. I'm too much of a tomboy apparently. And I'll let you get back to searching for Emmett... but as a side note... in my house there's a tradition of kissing the closest person to you on New Year's and I am so calling dibs on Emmett! heh heh heh... so let it be known that Jack has Emmett for New Years!

EDIT: In Special Code. I live in... OH! I know! Special Code! Each number is an alphabet letter... like 1 is A 2 is B excetera... and you will recieve the numbers scrambled... so you have to unscramble.... ok now.... 3-1-14-1-1-4... She'll never figure it out LOL! Oh and we could stash them in various locations... OR we can paint them to look like a fake buildings and create an alternate Forks! like in the movie Blazing Saddles! She'll be so fooled... She'll be wondering where the 2x4's are and she'll be looking right at them!
*Jack*
"Hear The Sound, The Angels Come Screaming Down..." - MCR
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC Inc.- Emmett's Demolition Company
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

I'm just following along... because the truth is-- I am utterly clueless lmao... No I am not blonde either... in fact my hair is very nearly black.
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Jack wrote:but as a side note... in my house there's a tradition of kissing the closest person to you on New Year's and I am so calling dibs on Emmett! heh heh heh... so let it be known that Jack has Emmett for New Years!
Ok we are totally in different time zones which = different New Years timing! So I totally dibbs Emmett for my New Years then I shall stick him on a plane in order to make it to your New Years! Oh I am just too good! :lol:

OK you were so good at concealing your location I couldn't even figure it out! Unless it's where i think it is...? How much did you scramble it?

And i like this alternate Forks idea Jack! It has much potential! :D We need an architect...hmm..Now we must search. *Walks throughout the Crew members scouting an architect*

*Clears throat loudly* Excuse me Christina! I am a blonde and I happen to note that I am a major conspirator in this operation...?
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
ChristinasHeadache

eliselovesedwardx wrote:*Clears throat loudly* Excuse me Christina! I am a blonde and I happen to note that I am a major conspirator in this operation...?
That must be why I am clueless LMAO!

OH! and about the time zone thing.... obviously you should know which one I'm in so if it's different than yall's count me for dibs on him over that other person that lives here where Demetri can't find us....

Jack
Learning to Love Green

Post by Jack »

eliselovesedwardx wrote: Ok we are totally in different time zones which = different New Years timing! So I totally dibbs Emmett for my New Years then I shall stick him on a plane in order to make it to your New Years! Oh I am just too good! :lol:
OK you were so good at concealing your location I couldn't even figure it out! Unless it's where i think it is...? How much did you scramble it?
And i like this alternate Forks idea Jack! It has much potential! :D We need an architect...hmm..Now we must search. *Walks throughout the Crew members scouting an architect*
*Clears throat loudly* Excuse me Christina! I am a blonde and I happen to note that I am a major conspirator in this operation...?
Lol. I'm glad that we can both get Emmett on New Years I promise to send him on a plane to the next time zone soon after.
As for the location... i believe that it is where you think it is because *lowers voice to a whisper so only you can hear* I only rearranged the last 2 letters *raises voice again* BRILLIANT EH? I know, I know... Very Shneaky..
As for an architect... your going to have a hard time finding one in a demolition crew... but I suggest maybe calling in Emmett and asking him to talk to Esme, maybe?
Oh.. and I'm blonde too... well... except for the red, blonde and brown dye job.... but I'm a true blonde underneath.... natural platinum until the age of 12.. then it started to darken up.. now it's more of a dirty blonde... lol.
*Jack*
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

As far as the 2x4 stealing goes, I will act as night guard. I'm up most night's anyways.

Last night was especially tough without the lex, no sleep and working a double, not a good plan.

Does anyone have an Emmett question? (although going without would lead to BHG showing the 2x4 stash)
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
Jack
Learning to Love Green

Post by Jack »

cascsiany wrote:As far as the 2x4 stealing goes, I will act as night guard. I'm up most night's anyways.
Lol. Technically I'm pulling off night guard right now:P It's 3:32 am right now, My time. I somehow managed to reverse my days and nights while studying for my exams... so tomorrow I get to pull an all-day-er in order to get myself back on schedule.
EDIT: Actually, I believe that since everything seems to be covered right now, I shall head to get a few winks in before I must wake up for my all-day-er. Good morning to all! And Elise, let me know how the talking to Esme goes!
Last edited by Jack on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Jack*
ChristinasHeadache

Well I'm almost always up until 2 or 3am MST So count me in... I might be short but I am determined and she won't get no info about 2x4's outta me!

Jack
Learning to Love Green

Post by Jack »

ChristinasHeadache wrote:Well I'm almost always up until 2 or 3am MST So count me in... I might be short but I am determined and she won't get no info about 2x4's outta me!
Oh and before I go... Christina... since your the timezone after me... I'll be sending Emmett to you on New Years... don't break too many houses now:P
*Jack*