EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Jack
Learning to Love Green
Location: 3-1-14-1-4-1.... That's right... tis' Shneaky indeed...

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by Jack »

So Saying that some crazy person decided to plan something sneaky involving 2x4's, of course this is hypothetical.. would using a wood chipper be their first choice? Or is that Plan B in case they can't get a certain vampire with a flair for architecture *cough Esme cough* to recreate Forks, Blazing Saddles style. That is of course if someone was so incredibly crazy as to come up with an insane plan as that... *peers around quickly and suspiciously, almost as if being a watch person*

Now that I'm done... rambling about insane things in my head..... onto business... I think Emmett would choose becoming a vampire. To me, Emmett seems very... "Carpe Diem"... Sieze the day. It seems to me that given the chance to become a vampire, Emmett would sit there for a second and then say... well you only get one chance to be a super human/vampire. Why Not? lol. I think Emmett likes to be a protector and not just for his family. If he was given the choice, I think he would want to become a vampire in order to be able to continue protecting those of his human life that he cared about (though he'd have to do it in secret...) and also to be able to get to play superman (though i dun think superman was even an idea yet in his day.... MAYBE EMMETT INSPIRED THE GUY WHO DID THE SUPERMAN COMICS AND CONCEPTS!!!! That'd be so cool!)
*Jack*
"Hear The Sound, The Angels Come Screaming Down..." - MCR
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC Inc.- Emmett's Demolition Company
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Hey everyone :D Sorry for my absence :( But, I have a funny story about Kellan :twisted:
I was reading a magazine and...:
1.) Kellan is #20 out of 50 hottest guys (boo, hiss)
2.) Kellan remarks that he isn't a sex symbol, and bursted out laughing when a little girl asked him that.
3.) Kellan also says that he dosen't do the whole shirtless thing.... :lol: :lol: Right, Kellan...Right...
4.) When doing a photoshoot, Kellan picked out a purple and green shirt. :lol:

Muahahaha. :lol: :lol: I found that HYSTERICAL and decided to share :D

Do you think Emmett would have chosen death or to become a vampire?

I think Emmett would have chosen to be a vampire, especially after seeing Rosalie, he knew that he wanted to be with her forever more then anything. Being a vampire to him would mean being even more stronger, and powerful, which I think he would have liked :D
Jack
Learning to Love Green
Location: 3-1-14-1-4-1.... That's right... tis' Shneaky indeed...

Post by Jack »

LionandLamb123 wrote:Hey everyone :D Sorry for my absence :( But, I have a funny story about Kellan :twisted:
2.) Kellan remarks that he isn't a sex symbol, and bursted out laughing when a little girl asked him that.
3.) Kellan also says that he dosen't do the whole shirtless thing.... :lol: :lol: Right, Kellan...Right...

Which magazine was this?
*Jack*
"Hear The Sound, The Angels Come Screaming Down..." - MCR
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC Inc.- Emmett's Demolition Company
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Jack wrote:
LionandLamb123 wrote:Hey everyone :D Sorry for my absence :( But, I have a funny story about Kellan :twisted:

Which magazine was this?
Teen Magazine I'm pretty sure.

Oh, and I also saw this question around I forgot to answer :lol:

Other than his strength, what do you think Emmett's quantifiable supernatural talent or ability would be, if he had one?

Emmett would most likely have some type of offensive thing that can be used in battles. Maybe a shield like Bella's because he cares so much about the people around him. Maybe Emmett would have something like one of the Volturi memebers where they can sense how strong the enemy is. I don't think that could stop Emmett from fighting, if an opponet was stronger, but who knows, it may come in handy.
LeechesRule95
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by LeechesRule95 »

Okay so lemme start by saying "HELLLOOOOOOOOOO EVVVEEERRRRYYYOONNNEEE!" *waves hi* I havent been on in like 3 weeks or something!(i lost count :roll: ) MY mom took my laptop away.... :cry: BUT I HAVE IT NOW! so back to bussiness!

I think that Emmet would have chosen to be a vampire. The idea of being very strong is something he likes, ALOT! So i think he might have liked it in his human life too. He would have loveeeeeddd the chance to be super strong, super fast... AND UM WHO WOULDNT WANT TO BE SUPER HOT!!! So my guess is he would have chosen to be a vampire, instead of dying and getting old... I think he likes the fact that he can live forever and not get old..... IDK, just my opinion.... :D :D :D

TRAINEE OF E.D.C.!!!!!!!!!

I <3 BLUE BLOODS ALMOST AS MUCH AS TWILIGHT! ( i said almost!)
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

IM BACK! *knocks down door* Mom: Nicole what was that??!" cam: NOTHING MOTHER! and i told you to call me cam :p "

ok i got a day of replys to do so here i goo.. *echos.*

RULER OF DOOM: i hope you know i vair vair sneekly stole you key shannon... :twisted: i have the ruler.. watch out.. Emmett and equip: ok girliez.. i have had bad expiriences with Em and equipment and got the ruler.. DONT LEAVE HIM UNSUPERVIZED!! Woodchipper: NICE ONE! who thought of that.. dazzled? nice..
One liners: just get out of the habit been there done that.= ruler..

now to the question.. :D
Fort this one i will give another short but sweet anwser. NO. yes if rose wasnt there he might have chose different but she was *shrugs sholders. it was like the whole bella trying to picture edward dieing in 1918. can do it. it has to happen. What would we do without emmett :shock: :o

ok im ending this one LOVE CAM LOVES TO THE OC *kisses and bear hugs*
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

OK GUYS!!! I got it about the 1 liners... I am telling yous, I just went to find a bulldozer and I was coming back to edit, when I was getting these glares from some chickie slapping a ruler on her own hand... I swear... (I hope they don't see me sweating... I lie like Bella and it sucks) uhm, so, enough about my 1 liner, cuz now it be a 2 liner. lol

By the way, Cam, I love your banner or whatever you call it... Sounds like my kind of game plan...
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

YUP... this is my game plan... i love rose to my death bed but ya no.. Emmett IS MY LIFE so rose may have to go. does any one remember when we had plans to kill rose? HAHAHAHA that was good times..(and 150 pgs ago) :D

LOVE CAM.. p.s where is everyone.. chris and I are like the only people online...
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

Wait, how did we go from plotting the death of Rosalie, to hiding 2x4's and woodchippers? I think I need to be in on the "Kill Rose" Team, I am trying to recruit a "Kill Bella" Team but the Team Edward lovers are not cooperating. Doesn't anyone understand I want these guys for myself? I don't want to be their 'other woman'. :twisted:
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

hey hey they got them first.. finder keepers. :D so no killing. we all have to share so ya know we deal we need a question... REALY RANDO ALERT!!

If there was a cullens' olympics what sorts of games / comps would there be and what would emmett win..?

YEAH IM A RANDO CRAZY.. DEAL :twisted:

LOVE CAM>>>NICOLE>>>not cam gadget.. :(
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN