EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Guys, seriously, I'm going to get that bored sometime, and I'm going to do it. It may not be for a while, but it will be fun. :D

I was waiting for someone to post on here so that I could announce my wonderful rank!! Yep guys, this is my 1000 post. :) It might be my last one before my vacation to FORKS WASHINGTON!! Yahoo!!

So, whats going to happen, is I'm just going to count the bazillion posts that you all make on here when I get back on Christmas Eve, and we are all going to have a promotion party!! That will be fun. :)

Have fun guys!! I will miss you all terribly. I sure as heck hope there is internet access wherever we are staying, because then I might be able to come on for just a few minutes. However, even if that does happen, promotions will not be taking place, because I am afraid that if I take my handy dandy promotion notebook, I will lose it, and that would be the most horrible thing ever!! Ya, I don't know what I'd do if that happened. :o

Wish me luck on finding Emmett, Edward, and the rest of the fabulous Cullens. I've heard they might be out hunting, but who knows. :P

See ya!!

Love,
Carrie :D <-- note the change to the BIG smiley.

I'M OFF TO FORKS!!!!!!!!

ps. my new rank freaking rocks!!!!
Last edited by urcoolcarrie on Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote:Btw..wow Carrie, your only 1 post away from 1000...lucky *grumbles*
I would be very happy if I could get rid of Eric lol but u at over 800 put me to shame lol *curses under her breath* I tried to post in the other threads but I just don't really seem to 'fit in' anywhere... sigh
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

If Rosalie had ever decided to leave the Cullen's, do you think Emmett would follow her or stay with his family?
It depends on why Rose left. If there was some huge tradgety and she left becuase of it, he might not go. She seems quick to judge and be angry with little reason, so if it's over some grudge she wants to hang on to, he would try like crazy to get her to stay, and even let her go without him. If it's because she wants more time alone with him I could never see him objecting. It's situational. He would go, but some things would keep him with his family. Like if they lost a member, in a battle (because we're stuck on that idea now, I guess) and Rosalie had to leave to cope, he would not be able to leave his grieving family.
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

I don't get on much during the day, go figure. I work nights so I get on while I'm at work, it's easy enough to do when you don't get calls at night.

If Rosalie had ever decided to leave the Cullen's, do you think Emmett would follow her or stay with his family?
I agree that it would depend on the situation. For instance in NM, Rose and Emmett take off for a while, mainly because Rose doesn't like Bella. Emmett went with her. Rose and Emmett were kicked out of the Cullen house for a few years when they were in their "honeymoon" stage. So I think that Emmett would follow Rose unless something happened to one of the Cullens. I'm not entirely sure that Rose would leave if something happened to one of the Cullens though. It would definitely be interesting to see what would happen. That's definitely an interesting question.

Edited to add: Welcome to the EDC to the new member.

Carrie we're gonna miss you while your gone, although we're all stinkin jealous of you.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

^ Carrie ~ congrats on your monumental post + your trip to Forks. HAVE FUN. and you gotta BRING BACK PICTURES!

sorry for the all caps, guys. it's just one of those days.

Undoubtedly, Emmett would follow. Despite the fact that the Cullens’ ties to each other are supremely strong due to their diet of animal blood, the bonds between mated pairs are still the strongest connection there is amongst immortals. If Rosalie was strong enough to leave, Emmett would be strong enough to follow. Cas, you made a really good point about the previous times that Emmett and Rosalie have lived separately from the rest of their family ~ I hadn't thought of that... garnetpixie made another good point about it being situational; the reason that Rose chose to leave.

sorry for not coming up with my own ideas. my day has been a disaster so far, and it's only 7:55 am... I'm not really in a Thinking Mood. :evil:

~ KAT
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

okie shomokey guys here i go.... (i say that alot..)

CONGRADULATION CARRIE 1000 posts is monumental :D im stuck at 450... grr i guess its not bad.. and concidering 200 of them have been here :P AND WE will miss you carrie!! dont freeze your butt off.. i dont know if you know the rath of BC, and Forks isnt to far south.. friged.

Have a good day kat and all yall at work or school.. i feel for you :)

If Rosalie had ever decided to leave the Cullen's, do you think Emmett would follow her or stay with his family? well once again i will change this to a bella edward situation cause` i understand them better. If bella left forks (after new moon/ even though highly unlikley) edward would follow. why would you leave the love of your life... i wouldnt. even i it wasnt a sexy cullen guy... :lol: :twisted: :roll: so the same thing applies to Rose and Emmett.

Well tata for now i will miss all of you emencly (and i will say sorry now for my HORRIBLE spelling... i love spell cheak :) )

LOVE CAM!
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

What's Up, Everyone? I see the Lex and EDC are kind of slow today.:cry:

Carrie - you better take lots of pictures so we can all see what a great time you had in Forks. If we don't get any pictures, I will break out the Ruler of Doom and we know what will happen. :lol: Seriously, have fun and enjoy. I hope the weather isn't too crappy.

As much as I hate to admit this but I believe that Emmett would leave with Rose. I think that he would try everything in his power to convince her to stay. I don't believe that they would be away from the Cullen's for very long because both have never been on their own as vamps, there is always safety with the Cullen's so I think it would be very hard for them to be out alone.
Last edited by skylarblue on Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Heey! I have pretty much been lurking around, myself. Out of fear of BHG's wrath, I decided that it may be best to lay low for a while! :lol: The holidays are coming, so I am probably going to need all my limbs working properly. Besides, I promised to watch myself.MAYBE! Hey Skylar- is that ruler getting dusty, yet? :lol: :D *pouting*- so Carrie is in Forks! Lucky, lucky girl! I'm jealous! :cry: ;)
ChristinasHeadache wrote:
*curses under her breath* I tried to post in the other threads but I just don't really seem to 'fit in' anywhere... sigh
I kinda felt that way too! I also am probably old enough to be a mother to an early teen ( I think you mentioned that a few pages ago).. BUT! You're in gret company here! I love it! :D

If Rosalie had ever decided to leave the Cullen's, do you think Emmett would follow her or stay with his family?If Rosalie decided to leave te Cullens (and nothing else is a factor), I'm sure Emmett would go with her. They left before, for periods of time, to live as newlyweds, so I don't see it as being much different. :D I can picture Emmett talking her into at least going back for a visit from time to time. :ugeek:
*OME- EDIT* :o
I found this on the Robert as Edward page! They actually have them!
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/ ... 9670501865
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

ya it is slow... but the kids arnt off school yet :) exept me... im special (makes billy burkes angel halo :lol: )

Carrie better take LOADS of pictures... SM didnt take enugh when she was there with elizabeth.. :( and i think i have a new diease the "..." diease i have it :? i think i want the ruler of doom :P (who doesnt? ;) ) i should have signened up for managment but im 200 pages to late :roll: my bad.

Question : If Kellan wasn`t going out with that rando chick,* i despzie* do you think that they (nikki reed and kellan lutz) would make a good couple?

LOVE CAM!! i will anwser this one later :)
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Where O Where has my little crew gone, Where O Where Can They Beeeeeeee?

Okay, I'm loosing my mind. I'm bored here at work and I've just finished rockin out t0 Magic Man by Heart and singing it at the top of my lungs and now I'm bored again.

shanon-yes the ruler is getting "very dusty" and I'm afraid to look in the cabinet because there might be some critter's in there that I don't want to encounter.

Cam-the ruler is mine, so back away from the cabinet slowly and you won't get hurt. :lol:

If Kellan wasn`t going out with that rando chick,* i despzie* do you think that they (nikki reed and kellan lutz) would make a good couple?
Well Kellan isn't going out with whatever chick your referring to because he's dating ME! Seriously, I read an article in Vanity Fair that he did last month and he stated that he was single.

I think he and Nikki would make a great couple just like Emmett and Rose but I'm not going to think to hard on this question because then I would just get sad because it's not me. :cry:

Here's the link the the Interview:Vanity Fair Interview with Kellan Lutz
Last edited by skylarblue on Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!