EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

emmettsbiggestfan
Learning to Love Green

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by emmettsbiggestfan »

-What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?

I was in "The New Kid in Town" forum and BHG posted something about the Crew, and being an Emmett fan, I decided to check it out.- What was your first impression of Emmett?

- What is your favorite Emmett quality?

I love how Emmett can be a big goof-ball, but serious when needed.

- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?

My favorite Emmett moment is on Stephenie's website. Emmett and the Bear in the Twilight Outtakes. I love his story.

- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?

I think it's perfect. Kellan did an amazing job as Emmett.

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?

Nope, sorry...
Proud Hand Laborer in EDC, Inc.
Private Vanessa Frost in Jasper's Confederate Army

copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, emmettsbiggestfan, and welcome to Emmett's Demolition Crew! I'm copper curls, but everyone here calls me KAT.
I can't officially welcome you, so to speak... Carrie is the Welcome Wagon here. however, I do get to do the official Welcome Cheer. normally Elise or Sierra would do this, as they are the co-captains of the Cheerleading Squad, but I am the newest cheerleader, so I'm going to go right ahead and do it myself:

WELCOME TO E-D-C!
WHERE WE TALK ALL THINGS EMMETT-Y
YAY!! WOOOO!!!! *does flips*
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!
WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN, WORKING ON OUR CREW!!! *jumps and claps*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~sierra & elise, I love you both, it's just that neither of you were here, and I couldn't just let a new member /potential Trainee go un-welcomed, could I?!
sorry for stealing your thunder...
I will surrender my pom-poms if need be.
~

LOVE, KAT
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV

Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

But of course you may borrow the Storyhat, Kat. (that rhymed) *hands over hat* Hello Emm's biggest fan. I'm Meztli, or Mez for short. Welcome to the Crew. You'll soon be bombarded with welcomes and such, so don't panic. You missed a question in your questionaire. What was your first impression of Emmett?

Edit: See, Kat's flips into the introductions, quite literally I might add :lol:
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Nice 2 meet u Emmetts biggest fan! I'm just as new as u so dnt feel alone.

garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

Hi, I'm back from my party!
Welcome newcomer!

So I only missed two questions? Where was everybody last night? Where is everybody now? I'm always on when no one else is :( I guess more than my sister had a party last night.

What do you think Emmett feels about the Wolves being so close with his family? He seems to get along a lot better with Jacob than Rosalie does, do you think that makes him more comfortable with them?
I'm going to agree with what I saw everyone else respond with. He's so laid back and accepting. He even laughed at the food in the hair thing with Rose, right? (My copy of BD is with my mother-in-law). I don't thik he could survive Rose for so long and be up tight about everything. He would have to be relaxed to keep up with Rosalie's personality.

Do you think that the Jacob/Rosalie feud ever got to Emmett...like maybe he would get irritated at Jacob for constantly irritating the love of his life? Or would he perceive it as just good fun and take it all in jest?
I think he would look up blonde jokes and give them to Jake via Edward or Bella. I can see him doing that, then trying to calm her down, laughing on the inside the whole time. I bet him and Jasper consult Alice and make bets as to whether or not rose will try to kill Jacob, since Bella didn't.
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B

Pandancer

Post by Pandancer »

Oh, wow, I missed a lot! :shock: Like Carrie, dang it.. :? Figures. Anyway. -Takes a deep breath and gets ready to jump in-

Okay, first off... HOLY CATS, they're filming in PA? -Giggles like a mad school girl- :P -Eyetwitch-
Er, sorry about that, I just got my hopes up for a minute there. Any idea what part of PA they're filming in? Oh goodness gracious, it better be close enough for me to talk somebody into driving there. :lol: Unless it's a super private set or something. But man, I would love to meet Kellan AND Ashley. <3

As for the TV shows Kellan has been in, that CSI episode was actually on the other day. It was my second time watching it, but I missed the part they interrogated Kellan's characters. I was pretty bummed. :? He did a really good job, though, but I <3 CSI and Kellan, so I'm biased, haha. =P
I also saw a clip of him on Six Feet Under. I haven't seen the episode yet, but I'm so excited to see, and Peter Facinelli. -Obsessed with that show-

Oh, and welcome to the crew, EmmettsBiggestFan! ^^ I'm a very sleepy Bri right now. -Yawns and waves-

( And just to add on to the earlier conversation... The best Kellan hair is when he had the straight and long, blond-ish brown hair, but you can rarely find pictures of him with it. >< )
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

WAIT.....they're shooting New Moon in Penn.?

garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

Wait, Kellan was in Accepted!!?? I watched that movie like three times in a weekend, who was he?
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

HE WAS???!??!? I watched that movie like a gazillion times..who was he? I'm imdbing this... :lol:

Pandancer

Post by Pandancer »

Oh, no, I was talking about 'Warrior', actually. ^^; With Kellan and Ashley in it? Unless I read completely wrong and Kellan is filming another movie in PA, in which case.. Yeah, I still want to go. :lol:

That reminds me, though. Do you think they'll shoot part of New Moon in Italy? I heard a rumor that Catherine wanted to, but with her gone, who knows? Also, I wonder if they have the budget for that and the effects for the werewolves.

Either way, I'm very excited for the movie after reading that Emmett gets a lot of funny lines. <3 It's about time, haha. =P They better keep in his 'booming laugh' in the first chapter, it just.. Makes the chapter. I can't help but laugh every time I read about it. xD

EDIT: Kellan only played a small part in Accepted. If I remember correctly, he was one of the football players in the college. Was he the one who crashed through the wall when it was just opening? -Can't think straight-
Last edited by Pandancer on Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-