EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I agree w/ u 2 garnetpixie..

copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

SIERRA! I love you too, thank you for continuing to speak to me! :D
MEZ! Thank you for the lovely Storyhat! nice rhyming, sweetie. :P
BRI! You don't sound like anymore of a crazed stalker than the rest of us on regular basis, so no worries, hun.

Allow me to clear up this whole Kellan-in-Accepted Dilemma. as I once mentioned, I am possessed of super movie knowledge. *ahem*
*settles Storyhat comfortably on head*
Kellan did in fact play a character in Accepted named Dwayne. just for the record, HE IS BEAUTIFUL. anyways. he is in the scene when Bartleby is making his speech to everyone who thinks they got accepted to the fake college. he's the guy with the skateboard who shouts, "WHO ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE?!"
next, he is in the Best Scene of the movie. the one were him and this other guy break down part of a dorm room wall... he is wearing this awful sweaty wife-beater, and he has this fabbity demolition-type hammer for breaking down walls. WATCH THIS SCENE!!!!!!! :D :D
he is also in the first scene of all the college student at the pool --- he's wearing a strait jacket, and his friend pushes him into the pool, and looks at his stopwatch. :lol: :D
he has a lot of funny scenes, but i cant post them all... sometime i'll post an entire list, pinky swear.

and Mez, thank you again for the Storyhat. I'll need it again later, cos i still havent gotten around to telling you about the Obstacles that prevented me from returning to you... I was in the middle of posting it earlier, but I somehow got logged out of the site, so THE ENTIRE THING WAS LOST!
I think you can imagine how mad I was.
cos that was just adding to the HUGE List Of Obstacles.
grr.

anyways, before I go, I want to take a quick look at this question... I'll add to it later.
maybe.

What would you rather hear a story like Twilight in Emmett's view as a human in love with Rosalie..or human Rosalie having a story like Twilight with in love with vampire Emmett?

I don't know... I think it would be interesting to understand Emmett's feelings... I'm kinda biased, I guess, but I would pick the Emmett option, because I would want to see it from his point of view, understand his thinking, y'know?
okay, the parental units are yelling right now, but I'll be back with the Obstacles story... good night all.
same deal, delicious breakfast, etc, etc.

LOVE KAT <3
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV

urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hello my wonderful crew!
I get the computer for a while!! This is great!
So, right now, I am at the Forks Motel. :) I know-exciting!!
I was totally under the impression that it doesn't snow that much here. Um...NO!! It has snowed 3 inches since I arrived, and it is still coming down hard. We rented a little Nissan Altima to drive around, and I honestly don't know how we are going to get back in time for our plane on Wednesday.
So, do you guys want part of my experience now, or do you want to wait for when I have the entire thing? :)
I've got some time to kill. Who's on?
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin

skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Woo Hoo, Carrie's in Fork's.

I was watching the news tonight and they were talking about the snow in Seattle and I was like "Holy Crap" but not those exact words :lol: and was like Carrie is in WA, I wonder if they were hit by the snow.

I don't know about anyone else but I want details as they happen or when you can post.

One thing of business (wow I feel that I'm starting to become such a Rule Breaker Narc) but Please, Please no one line post.

Any Hoo - Carrie. Mez's story hat is your's *As I run and Snatch it from Mez's hands*

Love You Mez :lol:
Last edited by skylarblue on Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!

Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

next, he is in the Best Scene of the movie. the one were him and this other guy break down part of a dorm room wall... he is wearing this awful sweaty wife-beater, and he has this fabbity demolition-type hammer for breaking down walls. WATCH THIS SCENE!!!!!!!
A-HA! That's what I was thinking of. Were they trying to make their dorm room bigger or something? I can't remember it exactly. I'm definitely gonna have to watch it, though, especially for the straitjacket scene. :lol:

And can't wait to hear the story, Kat. This should be interesting. =P -Sits on story mat and waits-

Hey Carrie! Glad you're having fun. ^_^ But my gosh, three inches? That's insane. Just be careful with the roads, and try not to run over any unsuspecting, danger-attracting girls who don't have a vampire-boyfriend to protect them. :? :lol: And I agree with Shannon. Details please. Now, preferably? Haha. xD

And this is completely random, but it shows how much I need mental help and I thought I'd share it with you all, because the EDC is the first thing I thought of. xD

I was going to the store and we passed by this building with a huge fence around it. I couldn't see the sign in the front at first, so as we were passing, I tried to see if I could look in the back of the building and find out what was there, since I'm an overly curious person. Well, turns out, there were tons of bulldozers and backhoes behind the building, and I'm pretty sure it said something about renting them out. I busted out giggling and tried to muffle my laughs, and thought to myself, 'Well, I know where to come now for my next promotion.' :lol: Also, my sister still doesn't understand why I always laugh at the word 'backhoe'. :roll:
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Kellan LUtz was just as funny in Stick It..i cnt erase the image off him w/ makeup on out of my head as "Frank". YAY 100th POSt!!

Brella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Brella »

What would you rather hear a story like Twilight in Emmett's view as a human in love with Rosalie..or human Rosalie having a story like Twilight with in love with vampire Emmett?

Ok I agree with everyone else, I just don't see Rosalie having a very inventive story she just seemed too vain as a human.
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth

garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

I'm so glad everyone likes the answer I gave to the question! :D

I totally had something to say...and as I read through the posts I've missed since I was on a few hours ago I cannot for the life of me remember what it was! I guess a birthday party and hours of playing the Wii will do that to you :lol: But I'll remember some day and tell someone!

Now if only there was a Emmett (and all the chacters) pixalated video game chacter! My boyfriend thought about it for a while before he told me, but he thought a Twilight Video game would be awesome, but he said it would just be a picture of Edward's face for like two hours, then you beat the game. I told him if it was taken seriously it might actually sell well. So, what would Emmett think of himself as a videogame chacter, or action figure (I'm suprised I haven't seen that one yet!)?

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3, it's my 100th too! Yay, let's celebrate! *dances like a robot*
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B

urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Thank you, Shannon. *puts on story hat*
Ok, here it goes. Beware: this might take a while.

So first off, we drive to Salt Lake City, Utah to get on our plane. Well, here in Utah, we are used to having snow-and having lots of it. This year, however, has been very odd, because it hasn't snowed much. So what happens? The second we leave tor the airport, it begins dumping every little bit of snow on us. It was so bad. We were driving on the highway, and were moving at 25-40 miles an hour. After a bit, we got to the point where it was going to take us a half an hour to get to the airport at normal speed, and our plane was leaving in 2 hours. It sucked. We got there as quick as we could, and ran to get our bags checked. Then we went to sit in line. We figured out that our plane was leaving at 3:15 (15 minutes late). We are all thinking "cool. thats fine. gives us some time to breath." A couple minutes later, and the little board says that its going to be leaving at 4:50. I could go on and on about what we were doing while all of this was happening, but I'll just say that from 4:50, it went to 4:25, to 5:10, to 5:20. FINALLY, at 5:20, our plane finally got there, and we got in the air. When we left, there was almost 5 inches of snow, one runway out of 3 open for planes, it was still a blizzard outside, and it was dark outside.
Anyway, so we got in the air, and had a very enjoyable flight. I can't even count how many blonde jokes my dad and brother were making (i'm the only blonde in my family. they like to make fun of me.). Our stewartice (I know I can't spell) was blonde, and they kept saying that we had better watch out because he was going to crash the plane. :roll: Whatever.
So we arrive in Seattle (finally), and we go to rent a car. I was looking forward to a volvo, but that didn't happen. Instead, we got a little Nissan Altima. You have no idea how confusing such a small car can be. We couldn't figure it out! It took us 30 minutes just to find the seatbelts and find out how to start the car. It was very entertaining to watch my parents. :lol:
Then, we went looking for a hotel. The roads there are hopelessly and gloriously confusing. It took us 2 hours just to find a hotel. It was so hard, and we were so tired, but it was worth it. We got a hotel, and we slept really good.
This morning, we packed up our stuff, and piled in for a long ride to Forks. :) While we were driving, we stopped at Port Angeles, where we saw the movie theatre where Bella went with Mike and Jacob (and one time with Jessica) to, Bella Italia, and the bookstore she went to. It was so cool. My mom and I started screaming so loud when we saw it.
It is such a pretty drive. There are gigantic pines that stretch on for miles on both sides of you the entire time. Its amazing.
Oh my gosh. So, inbetween Seattle and Port Angeles, there is a little burger place called Fat Smitty's. My dad thought it was funny, and insisted that we stop at it. My dad made me come in to take a picture, so you guys will be seeing that when I get my plug in at home. They have an entire wall with dollar bills just taped all over it. And it smelled like a burger place (duh.). I gained 10 pounds just smelling it. :lol:
Skipping over a couple hours, we made our way through the final stretch to Forks. It started snowing SO HARD! I'm surprised we made it in our little car. We were slipping and sliding all over the place.
We finally arrived! First, we went to the hospital, and took a picture with Carlisles sign at the hospital. :) There was a car parked there, and we just about punched it. That is Carlisles spot, and they should not be parking there! Duh. It was still pretty cool, though. :)
Then, we stopped by the "Dazzled by Twilight" shop and met the nicest lady I have ever met. Apparently, she came to Forks a few years ago, and couldnt find a big Twilight store, so she decided to move here and open up her own. It has the coolest stuff ever there!! I'm thinking about buying the Emmett pin tomorrow when we go back. :)
Once again, skipping over a couple of pointless hours of trying to find our way to a good hotel that is half way to La Push, we find ourselves at the bottom of a hill, in a little dug out place at the base of a mountain, by a hotel, stuck. The street had not been plowed, and our little car didnt have a hope of making it up a hill that steep in that kind of weather. We were just about to give up and just stay at that hotel, but instead, we went ahead and tried one more time to get it up. My brother and I pushed it a bit to help get it started, and--after lots of squeeling of tires--made it up the dang hill. We decided to just drive to the Forks Motel and stay there. We went to the Forks Cafe for dinner (by the way, it has the best burger EVER!!) and stop at the Forks Outfitters for snacks. :)
No one who has ever been to Forks has exagerated-it is really, REALLY tiny. It is about a mile long, and just has a few shops and a few motels. Its so cozy and nice.
So yes, right now, I am staying in a little cabin-type place in the Forks Motel, using their super fast free internet. Its so nice. :)

Haha. If you have seriously sat through reading all of that, good job! Oh, and thats only two days. Imagine what I'll have when I get done with the rest of my trip!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin

waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Carrie!!
Oh I’m so jealous…it sounds like your having a great time. I am defiantly looking forward to the pictures.
You are making me really want to go (I didn’t think it was possible to make me want to go more then I did, but you have done it.)
So…be safe and have a fun trip!
p.s if you see anyone beautiful and pale…tackle them, tie them up and then call me…I’ll be there in record time to help ;) (you might want to get a really strong rope)
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’