EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

The lex is back! I’m so behind on everything. :?
*rushes around to catch up*

Welcome ChristinasHeadache!
I’m Heather, Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.

Other than his strength, what do you think Emmett's quantifiable supernatural talent or ability would be, if he had one?
So I’m basically in the same unimaginative boat as Pandancer said she was…so my answer is going to be quite plain. Hmm…well all I can come up with would be if Emmett had a power similar to Jasper’s, but instead of affecting the entire emotional spectrum, he could just make people feel as “happy go lucky” as he does.
However, as much as I would love for Emmett to have an extra power, I kind of think that that is part of his appeal. The fact that he doesn’t have a classifiable “quantifiable supernatural talent” yet he is still regarded as a major threat by outside forces.

What do you guys think Emmett would be like as a father? (Would he be the disciplinarian or the always goofing around type... or some other type?)
I can see Emmett considered the “fun” parent while Rosalie would be considered the disciplinarian. However, I do think he could put on the “disciplinary pants” if he had to. I would like to see Emmett with daughters and then handling their suitors…I have a feeling his sex jokes would be put on hold.

And ladies *cough Mez, Elise and all of the others plotting against BHG and her 2x4s cough*…I believe I know where we could get our hands on a wood chipper if that would help.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Jack
Learning to Love Green
Location: 3-1-14-1-4-1.... That's right... tis' Shneaky indeed...

Post by Jack »

urcoolcarrie wrote: Also, Jack, you have also earned your rank as Bulldozer Trainee!
SWEET! Loving me some bulldozing!
skylarblue wrote:Well Hello There Everyone!!!!

I see you guys had fun last night after I signed off. I wonder what BHG will say about all the plans that you've made. She might not be too happy but atleast everyone had some fun and now it's time to get back to work.
There were no plans! PSSH! Why does everyone continue to say that... it must be like that donkey thing earlier... should be careful about that. We've been having an in depth conversation about Emmett this entire time!
Which reminds me.

Emmett would make an amazing Father. For some reason I can see him like mine... except he'd be scarier when it came to boyfriends. He'd joke around with his kids and teach them sports and be the one to buy them their "first drink" when they become of age.

And what special abilities could he have? Well I think he'd be a good tracker but I can't think of any exact ability... I mean in some cases tracking is the ability...
*Jack*
"Hear The Sound, The Angels Come Screaming Down..." - MCR
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC Inc.- Emmett's Demolition Company
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

Hurray the lex is working!! FINALLY! Jeez, I've missed a lot. Welcome, welcome, welcome to the new crew members! I'm Sierra, or ilovetwilight or ILT, or whatever. Congrats to everyone who got a promotion! Ok.... new questions, new questions.....

Other than his strength, what do you think Emmett's quantifiable supernatural talent or ability would be, if he had one?

He could turn into a bear! :lol: lol. just kidding... hmm I agree with waiting tobe dazzled and pandancer that he could make people has like happy as him. Like instead of like Jasper, controling everybody, he could just make people feel what he's feeling... if that makes any sense... which it probably doesn't ..... :lol:

What do you guys think Emmett would be like as a father? (Would he be the disciplinarian or the always goofing around type... or some other type?)

He would probably be a really fun dad, but strict when he had to be, you know? Like he would encourage the kids to fart and burp :lol: , but he would punish them if they did something wrong.

I think there was another question around here somewhere.......
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote:And ladies *cough Mez, Elise and all of the others plotting against BHG and her 2x4s cough*…I believe I know where we could get our hands on a wood chipper if that would help.
A WOOD CHIPPER! that would be pretty sweet if, y'know, there was some kind of planning going on... which there isn't... at all *cough,cough*

anyways, I'm thinking that I ought to be practicing with that wrecking ball... :twisted:
http://www.wboy.com/images/100307112036 ... 20ball.jpg
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

Yay, what to bulldoze?... Hmmm....
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

copper curls

Post by copper curls »

um... if your looking for ideas as to what makes that lovely crunching sound under the all-powerful bulldozer, check out some destruction I caused earlier: http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/fy ... rgy-12.jpg

oh, the things you can accomplish if you set your mind to it... :D
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
ChristinasHeadache

well that certainly makes the little house i knocked down look like lincoln logs....

copper curls

Post by copper curls »

no worries. practice makes perfect, after all. feel free to cause destruction & calamity wherever you go. I know I always do. :P
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

copper curls wrote: A WOOD CHIPPER! that would be pretty sweet if, y'know, there was some kind of planning going on... which there isn't... at all *cough,cough*
Oh of course not! Well since I have no use for this wood chipper anymore, I guess I’ll just have to leave it some where. Where would be a good place to leave a wood chipper??

So question…
Rosalie mentions in Eclipse that none of the Cullen’s have happy endings because if they did they would all be under tombstones now (that’s just what I roughly remember about the quote), well that got me thinking. We know that, given the chance, Rose would have most likely chosen death over becoming a vampire. So my question is, do you think Emmett would have chosen death or to become a vampire?
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
ChristinasHeadache

I will take the wood chipper back where it belongs... <Smirks, thinking of where to stash it>

Question~ I think Emmett would have become a vampire if given the choice. The only one that would have no doubt chosen death was Rosalie. Carlisle might have. The rest didn't seem to me to be so adamantly opposed like Rosalie.