Randomness #8

samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Randomness #8

Post by samajama » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:54 pm

lynz- she is asleep. she put the kiddies to bed and then went to sleep. she's getting sick, too

hi danh. yes, plently of crazy days.. full of homework! yeah, not fun
im like dying here

so i FINALLY got all my research (more or less lol) and i've started my outline/journal thingy
shouldnt take too long, i hope

im feeling kind of down right now
like uber sad/angry

this hw is stupid and annoying
argh
i wonder if she's going to tell us what our in-class essay is going to be on... hrmmm..

i love how i'm talking to myself. oh well :]

forgot how said they're reading it but-- the catcher in the rye is THE SHIZ
i want to reread it (but i have no time)
i read it freshman yr. it's just amazing
holden caulfield is :] (haha, lynz&lauren&layla)
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3

skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:05 pm

Hey All!

I'm trying to read (Phury's book), surf the Lex and watch tv all at one time. I think I'm doing a pretty darn good job at it so far.

Who's the Dirty Girl? Dirty Girl, I love that I use to call my co-worker that. Dirty Girl, Dirty Girl! :lol:

Danh - that's alot of money to carry around at one time. If I have two dollars in my wallet or purse, I'm doing good. I never have cash on hand which I know is bad. Like my mom always tells me, "You should always have cash on you in case of an emergency" and I still haven't grasped the concept yet.

Lynz - I think you're in love with Z but I can totally understand the fixation. Fo Shizzle :lol:

Ashley - I LOVE Cheesecake and cherry is my fav. God all you guys seem to be great cookers, I couldn't cook anything to save my life and I hate it.

And in the immortal words of Willy Wonka, "Good morning Starshine, the Earth says Hello." (where that came from don't know, so don't ask :lol:)

<3
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!

Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:09 pm

sam! i hope you start to feel cheerier soon. i sent you a PM. ::hugs::

so i'm procrastinating again. what else is new? good thing these papers aren't actually due until friday. so the fact that i even wrote an intro paragraph to the first one is kind of astonishing! man. i must be going crazy....anyway.
i'm watching love actually. i love this movie!! except the part with the guy and keira knightley is so sad. :| i hope my life doesn't turn out like that.

actually, i have a feeling i'll be a lot like bridget jones when i'm older. :lol:
and by that i mean--i'll be british (naturally)
and i'll have colin firth chasing after me ;)

everyone is writing here!! it's so exciting. random aside.

i don't want to write this paper! bah!
i want to bake cookies!! (haha literally...ever since i've been on the lex and discovered that "baking" can have a different meaning, i can't say that with a straight face anymore)
i love mexican wedding cakes. those cookies are the sh*t.

i'm obsessed with the band 3OH!3 now. seriously. their songs are so random!! currently have starstrukk stuck in my head:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v1tXULt-0A
listen. love.
techno+rap=awesome.
i don't even like techno or rap all that much. but together it's just...wonderful. :D

alright....i'll be lurking.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3

twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:10 pm

Im the dirty girl :oops:

lol whatever.. im 23 i can be dirty if i want. but not too dirty

i think i need to go to sleep i have been on lex since 11am this morning its now 10:09pm. lol

wish me luck on my exams tomorrow... i need it!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3

samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:17 pm

twilight813 wrote:wish me luck on my exams tomorrow... i need it!
*throws oodles of luck at lily* :]

so this homework
it sucks

i PMed you back mare-bear (HAAHAA where the hell did that come from?) it's cute and it rhymes! so i'm not changing it! ;]
it's a cute nickname :]
go me! hahaa

so i have a pimple/had in the corner of my mouth. not a cold sore, it really was a pimple, just in an awkward place. so it hurts. lots.

i shouldn't be on the lex... but yeah

haven't said this in a while but: Thelexisavacuum. *throws a nickel at GNE* does anyone evern remember that stupid conversation? haha
that's from like random 1 or 2 lol
when Liz still came on. i have not spoken to that girl in months. ridic.

so yeah, im gonna goo.. but not really.
like mare-bear (hehe), i'll be lurking lol
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3

Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Ambrosia » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:24 pm

Aw, Shannon.. cooking is pretty simple. I have TONS of easy recipes if you ever need some. My cheesecake took like 5 minutes.. it's not hard!

My husband is kinda driving me nuts today. He is being like insanely clingy && I really can't stand people touching me, ever, so it's getting on my nerves.

I'm glad I finally god my Christmas Shopping done today!

I feel like re-reading the Saga again... but I need to finish with BDB and read a few of the Patterson books I bought a while back first. New Moon is really calling out to me for some reason right now. I've read that series too many times.
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular

Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:29 pm

haha mare-bear!! actually, there are like two people in the world that call me that. my sister holly (but not so much anymore) and, inexplicably, this guy named michael from my gradeschool. we weren't even friends or anything, but he always called me mare-bear on the rare occasions we spoke? it was definitely random.
i had the biggest crush on him for a few years there, too. :lol:
oh man....i wonder what he's doing now?

i want to learn how to knit. i feel like that might be a useful skill.

my friend has a weird thing for alan rickman (snape in the HP movies if you don't know). seriously, it's very strange. he's not exactly an attractive man....

my head hurts so bad!! maybe i should just not do this work and sleep early tonight.....
er, well, i'll probably skip out on the work and still stay up later than i should haha.

i was talking to...chloe (i think) about this: is there an official nickname for people on the lex? i kind of like the idea of the sexy lexies.
and i might start call all of you randies. hehe randy means something else in the UK, i do believe.
that's why i love it.

alright. time for some twilight trivia methinks.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3

darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:32 pm

Wow! I've missed so much in this thread...I haven't been on the lexicon for the past what...month? I don't even know. Anyways, I USED to be a randomness reggie, right sama? lol But Cancer stuck the house. eepers! Anyways! Anybody in here read The Dark Hunter novels? Oh! I see you all're talking about Treu Blood, I'm in the middle of Water for Elephants right now, then I'm starting Club Dead, I think it's the 3rd book in the True Blood series. :DD EEPERS!

How is everybody? Oh and IDK if y'all saw my last post in here, but I'm thanking everybody in here who wished me a Happy B Day back in October, i've been busy and.....what not and I haven't been able to get back on, as you can tell by my post count. =P ANyways, Talk folks! =P

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett

Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Ambrosia » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:37 pm

Darkrider, I've heard good things about DH. If you read them, let me know what you think. I'm still working my way through BDB so I haven't gotten to them yet.

What do you think of the Sookie books? I haven't read those yet either, but I caught a few episodes of True Blood and really liked it.

Anyone up to anything interesting this weekend?

I think we'll probably have a movie/dinner/drinks night on Saturday but that's about it.

I'm so bored.
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular

Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:38 pm

hey is dark! i was just talking about how i have more posts than you now.. and i was shocked. you totally disappeared forever.

i am reading BDB.. not true blood- its on my list.. but i have 2 more series to read before it. crap i am going to be reading FOREVER.. my husband will kill me.

Shannon-- I am In love with Zsadist- its sick.. and sad.. but wonderful at the same time. Hot damn he is the SH*T .. speaking of. i love what Rehv says to Marissa at the meeting- i was laughing.

SAM SAM SAM SAM SAMwich... I love you.

i am FREEEZING.

so cold. my hands my nose. i need a blanket.

By the way- SAM your RANK IS AWESOME!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus