Cullenism

JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Cullenism

Post by JenTheWriter » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:39 pm

Are we having a party? *feels very lost*
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!

navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:20 pm

JenTheWriter wrote:Are we having a party? *feels very lost*

Oh yes, Jen. We are planning a party in celebration of Luscious Vamp's birthday - June 20th and throwing in Narnia's b-day with it for a blow out.
Feel lost no longer, girly-girl! :D Join us.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict

JenTheWriter

Post by JenTheWriter » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:56 pm

lmao

You say "join us" like you're beckoning me to some kind of cult and that that's what the "others" think of Cullenism. :roll:

Oooh a party. I was in EC bring sexy back and said what we could do in honor of his birthday. Lemme get the list!
* Wear body glitter so we, too, sparkle.
* Give someone a murderous glare and then find them attractive.
* Be a little emo over the fact that we're different from everyone else, but realize that's why our family and friends love us.
* Tell someone, "Well, I hope you enjoy disappointment."
* Sit/stand in front of a musical object and play a few notes as a shout out to the wonderful musician Edward is.
* Find a way to work the phrase, "Yes. No. To get to the other side. 1.77..." into a conversation.
* Tell someone you matriculate a lot.
* (If you're in highschool/college) Storm into the main office and demand that you be switched out of your science class, interrupt them as they begin speaking and tell them, "Never mind, I'll endure it." And then storm out just as huffy as you did when you walked in.
(If you have a job) Go into personnel or your manager's office and tell them how hard your job is, you want to give up, but you'll endure it, and leave.
* Ask people if you dazzle them.

Could that work?

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:58 pm

Midnight Sun~ Well done! As Cullenists, one of our primary goals is to encourage the reading of our holy texts by others. It is easy to see that, once they imerse themselves inour wonderful world, they too find themselves drawn to the peace and acceptance of our faith. We will miss you while you are away. Be Safe. We'll see you when you get back.

Navarre~ Yes, TwilightSagaAddict is truly a good friend who knows my heart, as you all are. But, then again, I suppose I am not exactly subtle about what it is that brings me joy. :lol:

JenTheWriter~ So sorry we've been planning so intently without you. Yes, as Navarre said, we are planning a celebration feast in honor of Edward's birthday in a few months. So far, we have the menu established and now are working on dates and games. Feel free to peruse the last about 6 pages for the details.

Carlisle's Blessings Upon Us All~
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS

JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:19 pm

JenTheWriter wrote:lmao

You say "join us" like you're beckoning me to some kind of cult and that that's what the "others" think of Cullenism. :roll:

Oooh a party. I was in EC bring sexy back and said what we could do in honor of his birthday. Lemme get the list!
* Wear body glitter so we, too, sparkle.
* Give someone a murderous glare and then find them attractive.
* Be a little emo over the fact that we're different from everyone else, but realize that's why our family and friends love us.
* Tell someone, "Well, I hope you enjoy disappointment."
* Sit/stand in front of a musical object and play a few notes as a shout out to the wonderful musician Edward is.
* Find a way to work the phrase, "Yes. No. To get to the other side. 1.77..." into a conversation.
* Tell someone you matriculate a lot.
* (If you're in highschool/college) Storm into the main office and demand that you be switched out of your science class, interrupt them as they begin speaking and tell them, "Never mind, I'll endure it." And then storm out just as huffy as you did when you walked in.
(If you have a job) Go into personnel or your manager's office and tell them how hard your job is, you want to give up, but you'll endure it, and leave.
* Ask people if you dazzle them.

Could that work?

I love this list. I wish I had the guts to try any of these. I teach first grade, so I could probably same some of these to my students and they wouldn't know what the heck I was tallking about. Which would probalby be okay. Ha-ha!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member

JenTheWriter

Post by JenTheWriter » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:52 am

lol You could so get away with body glitter. I'm sure they wouldn't understand the "matriculate" line, but they could learn a new word.

Ihavemylion
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: A mind like Bella's & living the love of Edward and Bella in real life

Post by Ihavemylion » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Hey everybody, sorry I havnt been on lately... I feel so terrible for not following for the past week. Since I sliced my hand last week, its been hard to type and my daughter has been a BIG handful lately. Plus my bf wasnt liking the fact that I was on here all the time :( So I had to give it a break. Im sorry.... But I will be on more in a few days, Im getting my stitches out Tomorrow :D

Please help me by praying to our Carlisle to help me find the strength and patience to deal with my daughter today... Im going crazy.... Ok ill catch up in a few days, and be back in on everything.

**May the Cullens bless you and keep you all safe**
Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901--Team Edward
Switzerland--Team Bella
Converted to Cullenism
Gen Y
Banner created by ♥midnight_sun♥

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:32 pm

I don't really have time to read all this, cause it's a lot. . .
Anyway, anything new happen?

Also, can I get a list of all the people the party is for? I was thinking if making a banner or something.
I need something to do with the mouse. . .thanks!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:53 pm

IHaveMyLion~ A special prayer to Esme for maternal patience and understanding, as well as Carlisle for swift healing, has been said. I will also say a prayer to Edward & Bella, that they open your partner's heart just a little more so that he see and accept the joy you find here. Worry not and return when you can.

Jen The Writer & JulieM~ I agree. The body glitter shoudl be a must, a required costume. :lol:

ThreeThings~ Right now, the guest of honor is, of course, Edward. The party is to celebrate the feast of his birthday. There is another member of the faith who celebrates a birthday right aroudn the same time, but I have lost my reference to which of us it was. Maybe just a generic celebration banner that we can use and then those with similar bdays can insert a quick note underneath? Just a thought. Thank you for volunteering to share your talents with us.

Remember everyone to pray for MidnightSun. She leaves for 4 days away from the civilized world and from all things Twilight. She will need prayers to Emmett for strength to bear it, to Jasper to calm her through it, and to Carlisle for the patience to appreciate the experiences she is gaining while being away. Oh, and probably Alice for fashion patience. :lol: I don't think they were horribly fashion forward in that time! :D

Carlisle's Blessings Upon Us All~
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:04 pm

Hmm...I've been thinking about the menu. We definitely need some Bloody Marys on there. :lol: Hmm...and some White Russians in honor of the Denali clan sisters. :lol: (Those are both alcholic drinks as you know.)