Cullenism

DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Cullenism

Post by DarkMuse »

It does sound like a book title, doesn't it? Lol. Maybe one day it will be? That would be so funny.

Despite the fact that the media portrayed it as a bad thing, I'm glad people did stories on it.
That just cracks me up. Someday Cullenism will rule the world! Mwahahaha. (I kid, I kid!)

Now if only they would do a story about the Robmonster. :lol: (<--sorry, completely unCullen related)
I will gladly do penance for the above statement.
'Cause I know that at least 2 people on this thread know what I'm talking about.

As for my birthday, ok fine let's make it a holiday too! Lol.

Thank you High Priestess Jazz Girl. Hope you have a peacefull evening as well!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

DarkMuse wrote:It does sound like a book title, doesn't it? Lol. Maybe one day it will be? That would be so funny.

Despite the fact that the media portrayed it as a bad thing, I'm glad people did stories on it.
That just cracks me up. Someday Cullenism will rule the world! Mwahahaha. (I kid, I kid!)

Now if only they would do a story about the Robmonster. :lol: (<--sorry, completely unCullen related)
I will gladly do penance for the above statement.
'Cause I know that at least 2 people on this thread know what I'm talking about.

As for my birthday, ok fine let's make it a holiday too! Lol.

Thank you High Priestess Jazz Girl. Hope you have a peacefull evening as well!
Oh DarkMuse, my wonderful black sheep of the fold. There was truly a reason I appointed you to come up with the list of Cullenist sins. :lol: Whatever am I going to do with you? You may deserve the corner even more than I at the moment. But....ummmm.....nope. That one is mine. I am still doing penance for.....something....I'm just not sure what yet. :lol:

Tonight, I ask for Edward's Blessings~
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Ihavemylion - my birthday's in October too.
Anywho. Yes, I'll be 18 on the 18th :) And Bella turns into a vamp when shes 18. :D Im getting carried away.

I think we need to add some NZ flavour to this food list, yes?
A Lamb roast with mint sauce is technically a Nz dish... but.. I don't think we want that.. because Bella is a 'lamb' and Eddie doesn't/wouldn't eat lambs?
Or Pavlova
Or Pineapple lumps.. invented here
Or Kiwifruit?

BECAUSE Edward Cullen is played by Robert who is from England, and in the 1800's, the English settlers arrived here, so therefore, Edward is linked to New Zealand so we should have NZ food on his birthday.

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Wow I have A LOT of catching up to do!

Ihavemylion: Your welcome again for the banner. And congrats on your engagment!

Jazz Girl: Yes, I can see why you call it an addiction. Since I am home schooled I have been neglecting it and been reading, eating, and sleeping. That’s it. And when I went to Wal*Mart to look about a Twilight birthday cake (which they do not make :( but that means I get to make my own! :D ) I printed out the chapter I was reading to take it with me. :lol:

DarkMuse: Thank you so much. And yes the air mattress will be horrible but I have already made an appointment with my chiropractor the day before I leave so hopefully that will help. I should be able to breath under all the stupid layers of clothing because I have thankfully convinced my grandmother that I don’t need to wear my god awful, painfully tight, corset because it is the weekend right before my birthday and I would like to be able to celebrate it as comfortably as I can with my stupid outfit I must wear for 4 days. (And I love your banner. )

And regarding whoever asked if anyone’s birthday was close to May 10th…well I know some may think its weird that I know this but Rob’s b-day is the 13th and mine is April 28th so those are both close to May 10th! :D

As for the menu deer meat does sound yummy! (yes I have had it before) It could be a stew or maybe in the form of jerky? Just a thought. I don’t know any other way it is prepared except for those two ways. And if we do food from the movies I remember SM’s meal in the resturant is a garden burger. And yes Bella does eat a granola bar at one point.

Fellow Cullenists who have read Wide Awake: I am not done reading it…yet. I am on chapter 36 Valentine Pineapple Pears, Part 2. I must say that I am addicted to it and have been since chapter 2. Although I have had thins feeling that I needed to check the Cullenist thread on here for some reason and I am glad I did because there has about 10 pages of posts since I last posted on here. (Yikes!) And that means lots of posts to read through to catch up.

As for those who were talking about MS. I have also read it and it is saved to my computer. Although I am not ashamed for reading it and have no regrets but I must confess that I like being in Edward’s head better than I do Bella’s…although I don’t know why. I just do.

…and this concludes probably my longest post ever. Unless one of my posts on the Edward Cullen thread is longer, then this is the 2nd longest post for me! :D

EDIT: Does my new avi sound familiar to anyone? :lol:
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

midnight_sun - OMG I love your new ava! The kitchen analogy was so awesome. Hahaha.
WA is an addiction and I'm sorry (not really) to say that I don't want to get over it.
Happy Birthday in advance since I have a memory like a goldfish. Lol.

Jazz Girl - I'm the black sheep, eh? Haha. That's awesome. I can come up with a lot more sins, btw. :twisted:
I won't though. I'm trying to be good. Really I am. *does the Charlie halo*

Hope everyone has a lovely Thursday! :D
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:So, if I were born a few hours earlier, my birthday would be a holy day?
*throws a hissy fit*
Not fair!
Well, considering you are a banner goddess..... :D Why not?
Hours, shmours.
:lol:

~midnight sun~ , I loooove your avi!! So apropos!!!
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Ihavemylion
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: A mind like Bella's & living the love of Edward and Bella in real life

Post by Ihavemylion »

I know this is off topic, but does anyone know any good books? Im getting a membership at Barnes and Noble and I want to get into a new book after I read The Host. I trust my fellow Cullenists to know some good ones. :) Anyways, Post a reply or just PM me please. Thanks
Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901--Team Edward
Switzerland--Team Bella
Converted to Cullenism
Gen Y
Banner created by ♥midnight_sun♥
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

midnight_sun, welcome back and love the avi!! ;)

My birthday is May 7th, and I can't share my age....it will make me feel older than I am..

DarkMuse, if you are in need of assistance, I'll be more than happy to share the burden of coming up with the list of sins! :twisted: :lol:

JazzGirl, if I may, perhaps we should all plan a small retreat daily to "the corner" to become enlightened. We may never leave the corner, but we will feel that much better! ;)

In Carlisle's name.....Peace
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
KikiMasenCullen
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Looking into the eyes of the beautiful Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

Post by KikiMasenCullen »

Very happy Thursday to everyone!!!

It's Payday, and I've got plans to go on a "retreat to a spiritual ground"...no, not Forks...Wal-Mart...I love Payday! Lol...I'm having a hard time deciding...

Should I get the cover art from all four books tattooed on me?
Let me know!!!

Carlisle's blessings...
Team Carlisle
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
Every Rose Has It's Thorn-Team Rosalie
Proud Cullenist...all hail Carlisle
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

twilightsagaadict - I'm in the same boat as you with the age. I feel old enough as it is. Lol.
And feel free to help me come up with sins. Hehe. It will be a fun job. :twisted:

KikiMasenCullen - I love Payday too! Mine isn't until tomorrow though. As far as tattooes go, I'd only get all 4 if I were really into tats. I want to get one, but I'm not into tatting my everywhere. Lol.