Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

Post by December »

And the randomness goes on...

For those who are new to this thread...this is a completely random thread. Anything goes. That being said, it will be completely deleted and restarted every 100 pages. So if you have something to say that you want to save, you'd best put it in a PM, and not here.

This thread can be anything: tell us a funny thing that happened to you, a grumpy thing that happened to you, just talk about your day, what's on your mind, what you saw on TV...whatever. This is for things you want to say, but don't necessarily need a whole topic for.

Just remember that at the end of 100 pages it will be deleted and the thread will start anew.

Happy posting everyone!

Oh, and someone should PM a mod when you get to 100 pages....

A reminder, especially for those who are new to this thread.... PLEASE TRY AND LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF IM-STYLE POSTING. Yes, IM-type chatting is more ok on this thread than elsewhere on the Lex, but please keep it under control. You guys have been doing a great job of making this thread last -- keep up the good work!.

ETA: Lynzeee has accepted to be the "Peace Keeper" of this thread. She will be laying out the rules of randomness when needed. Any questions let her know :) ~Nena
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

Post by A.H »

Yay. randomness 9!

I've never had a first post on here.

So congrats all new graduates!!

Rules Update:

1. ABSOLUTELY NO one line posts. Posts must be at least 4 lines. (This thread moves at a very fast pace, so posts need to be longer.)

2. Chat style posting is not allowed - if you are chatting with more than one person - that's fine, just remember to add some randomness to the post

3. No net speak - only ones that should be used should be twilight related - OME, OMJ, OMJB, OMC ...ect.

4. No double posts - This is a BIG NO NO. If you do this by accident, edit the second post and apologize.

5. If you have any questions about the thread ask one of the regulars Lynzeee(Lynz), Samajama(Sam), kkswmmr114(Marlee), wildroses(Lauren), 'twah-lahyt' (Shel), or me (Chloe), or Maddy<3twilight (Maddy) - Most of us have 'Randomness Regular' or something like that somewhere in our sigs.

Very lazy- I just copied and pasted Chloe's..

And let the randomness continue!
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

OMG YEA! I'M HERE! Lets start a party for this occasion(sp???) This is my second randomness thread. I''m so proud of myself. Hopefully I won't get all stupid and start babbling about stupid crap. I just noticed something about my avie.... Axl looks really pissed.... totally off topic but has anyone seen the youtube vid where Steven Tyler gets hit in the head with his own water bottle? It's flippin hilarious. He just throws it into the crowd and likea second later it smacks him in the head! He looks incredibly shocked when it happens and the bottle boucnes off his head and the water is flying out as it falls down to the stage. And then... He just goes back to what he was doing. I couldn't do that. Honestly. I'd throw the bottle back at the person who threw it at me. Oh and I'm so happy to be the second person to reply to this topic.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

I'm a randomness regular now!!! WOOO!!!
I'm so excited!

Um, so the boyfriend is being better... he said he'd drop it. We'll see.
I'm sure I still forsee a punch to his head in the future... maybe some vamp teasing at the cafe as well.
Lynz come join us at the cafe! You can be the gift wrapper.... I dunno why but I can totally picture you in that job. Haha.

I'm drinking mountain dew... I don't really like mountain dew but I am out of dr. pepper.
I needed to have caffeine.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

Yay! Randomness numero 9 is here!!

Ok so as a regular now, i feel I have to post the rules. (never done that before...;[)

Rules Update: (Ayan I copied your's ...lol)

1. ABSOLUTELY NO one line posts. Posts must be at least 4 lines. (This thread moves at a very fast pace, so posts need to be longer.)

2. Chat style posting is not allowed - if you are chatting with more than one person - that's fine, just remember to add some randomness to the post

3. No net speak - only ones that should be used should be twilight related - OME, OMJ, OMJB, OMC ...ect.

4. No double posts - This is a BIG NO NO. If you do this by accident, edit the second post and apologize.

5. If you have any questions about the thread ask one of the regulars Lynzeee(Lynz), Samajama(Sam), kkswmmr114(Marlee), wildroses(Lauren), 'twah-lahyt' (Shel), or Threethings(Chloe), Maddy<3twilight (Maddy) or Ohs0sexybella<3 (Jany) - Most of us have 'Randomness Regular' or something like that somewhere in our sigs.

RANDOM YOUR HAPPY HEARTS OUT!!!

_Jany_
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Hey! Am I a randomness regular? I hope so. Really I need to find some other people to talk too. Not. I like this place, no ones really really rude to me or anything like that. Sure I need to type more then I usually do , but still it's worth getting a nice response. Ahhh, crap. The block's almost over. Hmm. I wonder what we're doing next block. Maybe I can ocnvince my teacher to let me go to the library for the first half of the block, and maybe I can stay if at least one of the computers is open when the class comes in. I would like that. Then I don't have to wait until the blocks over to talk to everyone here. I hate waiting.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Ambrosia »

Yea for number 9! 8 sure went by quickly... Phewww!

Well I for one, am very excited about Christmas. We leave Monday morning for the long 20 hour drive back to Michigan. It will be nice to get to spend the holidays with the family. Hubby hasn't been back in over 6 months now, so it will be really nice for him to get to visit before he deploys =( =(

I feel kind of cheap because we just got everyone Marine Corp apparel for Christmas presents. I don't start the job until after the new year, so we're tight on cash. Hopefully everyone likes their t-shirts/sweatshirts, etc. If not, oh well.. it's all we could afford this year.

Is everyone done Christmas shopping?
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Ambrosia wrote:Is everyone done Christmas shopping?
HAHAHA. I wish.... I still need to wrap Tati's present and I need to buy Cindy's present =/

I am SO tired... which makes no sense since I slept ALMOST EIGHT HOURS!!!!! crazy, I know
I p[assed out at 11. I was waiting to call the boy and I fell asleep on him. he thought that I, like, died, haha.

I have a bagel that I'm going to eat soon. I spent the last of my money on it...
I had $1.99 and I spent $1.25... lol

So i'm broke.... and i forgot my phone at home today
and i have SING! practice

so today sucks

and did i mention.. I"M RUNNING TOMORROW!! ughhhhhhh :cry:

btw- i'm digging the name of the new thread. haha, decemeber :] you're so adorable =P
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

hello randomness 9!! you're looking lovely today ;)
(i'm a creep)

lynz--i know i wasn't up too late last night! shocking. i was watching the season finale of dexter and then i didn't feel well so i went to sleep!! that means i didn't study more for my econ exam which i intended to....which means....

yea, my exam was really hard. i woke up early to study for it before my exam time, and i got through most of my notes at school, but i guess it didn't stick or something. besides, i was hanging out in hailstones (school building) whilst studying and the boy was bored so he came and joined me. except that effectively put an end to my studying. sigh. probably it was worth it.
but seriously....there were two major questions on the test where i was just like uhhh? i have no idea! and the one question was one of those awful ones where if you get the answer wrong in the first part, you'll get all the others wrong because they rely on each other!! f f f.
oh well! can't do anything about it now. mayhaps i'll get lucky and my awesomeness will shine through. maybe.

i'm really tired. i think i'm going to finish my book and then take a long nap. i have a stupid 6 page paper to write tonight....that'll be fun. not! ugggggh. i just want to give up on school already! i'm TIRED damnit! :(
on a lighter note--once i finish this book and then another one, i'll be done with the alex cross series and can start BDB. ahahahahaa.

okay. naptime. i'll be back later--you know the lex facilitates my procrastination wonderfully.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

I keep trying to sign into msn..

but it keeps spazzing and i don't know why!!

ughh.. and that really annoys me because i think i know who my secret santa is.

and i'm hers. weird coincidence.

jany- i pmed you!

i'm really tireddd.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie