Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Good morning... er... afternoon everyone!! Lol.. it still totally feels like morning to me because I just took a shower and got dressed. And it is almost 2:00 in the afternoon... Lol. I am allowed to be lazy though when I am off of work and school, right?? I think so...

OME!! I got THE BEST gift for Christmas!! The. Amazon. Kindle. If you don't know what it is, look it up on Amazon. It is the COOLEST thing EVER!! I have already read the first BDB books on it. Amazing. I am completely in love with an electronic gadget. Is that possible?? Seriously, I highly reccomend getting one in February when they become available... I am sooo glad that my mom ordered it back in October!! Otherwise, I would have to wait forever for one now.

Randomness. I fixed a whole can of the Pillsbury Big and Flaky Cresent Rolls for lunch. I love any kind of bread... I could eat nothing but different kinds of bread for the rest of my life and perfectly happy. Does that make me wierd?? Lol. Mmmmmm... I love these things.

I thought about getting the peach jelly out of the fridge to go with them... but then thought against it. I seriously don't know that I will ever be able to eat another peach again. Peaches, anyone?? :D ;)

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Ah, I'm so relieved that the lex is back up!!!
I had a really good christmas, I got a red ipod and guitar hero.
I love love love my ipod! Hadn't tried guitar hero yet, but I will monday with my sis.
Ugh, I did just go clean the entire forst floor of my sis's house though, and that was hard.
I really need to go take a shower!! I think i will now, but I'll be back later.

Bye! ! ! ! !
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

hola hola hola!!!

Hope Christmas was great for everybody!! Sorry about the bad day working on Christmas, sachael! and to giving away the cats, nerd. :(

guess what!! i cleaned out my lex inbox!!! im so freakin proud of myself!! :D :D everytime i would have to delete one to get another one in, and my folders were full--so i just now went through and cleaned!! b/c i had nothing better to do while my aar bonus feature videos load :P haha...

YAY Shel for the new computer!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: more lex time!!

gotsta go nao.... bye!

ill be lurking!! :mrgreen:

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

Layla: thanks... what do you mean by AAR? was it all american rejects?? and you say bonus vid?? where can i get that??

Random:
speaking of my beloved rejects.. :) i saw them on e! daily ten the other day.. and they looked skinnier (do they eat??).. and tyson ritter immediately reminded me of jackson// (they have same shape of eyes... awwww)

and
yay! i was able to eat now.. woot woot.. but i'm soo full.. :lol:
and i got my coke zero for free awwww... :)
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

layla- the inbox thing used to bother me.. but you can get it to automatically delete oldest pm's. i just realised that the other day :mrgreen:

random: i have no idea who all american rejects are..

random confession.. i'm still sort of scared of the dark :oops: .. but i can sleep with the lights off now.. how sad am i?..

i'm listening to best you never had by leona lewis.. in your empty heart i have left a mark, the best you never had

i need a wee..given away too much info again aren't i.. oh well.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

A.H wrote:random: i have no idea who all american rejects are..
awww... :( hehehe well they are a bunch of cute musicians.. :)

they're my fave.. :)

well sneak peak..

http://www.frontrowking.com/concerts/al ... ll_am9.jpg
ImageImage
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

yep sachael...all-american rejects. you get a track by track commentary vid and a video for mona lisa when u buy they deluxe edition of their new album...totally worth it. haha.. you may have to join mine and marys crazy aar fangirl club...hehe. on their website ty gets on and does live casts and you can chat and talk to him if he has time..ive talked to him before :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: they all do it, but ty's on the most.

very cute musicians indeed!!

yum..cherry pie is da bomb. no kidding. ohh!! ever had oreos dipped in white chocolate?? not when you buy them that way, but when you get the regular ones and dip them yourself??? THE GREATEST!!

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

Layla:really then.. their new album has not been released here yet.. but definitely.. i'll get a copy..:)
and what's the site can i join in?

*sings straighjacket feeling*

Random:
20 mins before my shift ends..
I'm sleepy. and hungry (again?!)
ImageImage
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

hey im in Berlington for my brothers hockey tourny (ya i no my family has lots of hockey!!!)

i hope this hotel has chcolate cause im having a major craving!!! and im craving seafood hope they have that.... they probs will cause it is a nice hotel!!!

ayayayayayay for christmas i got this amazing american eagle sweater ayayay and a bed and an ipod alarm clock and a chair and more clothers and stuff!!!

sooo glad the LEX is back up!!!

ok i have written this post like 10 time cause my brothers friends are gay and they keep deleting it!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

I am finally on the Lex... :D
Ninna- I loved your pictures.Have lots of fun on your Honeymoon.
Shel - I loved talking to you last night. thanks for everything, it helped a lot :D
Marlee - Peaches...What can I say. :oops: :oops:

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.. My two favorite things I got for Christmas...JPE gave me the diamond open heart necklace from Kay's and my mom gave me the Ipod classic 120gb!!!! I love both my presents so much.
I posted pictures of my necklace over on fb and several lovers of BDB commented that my necklace kinda of looks like a Z for Zsadist my favorite brother. That made me love it even more.

Good News!!! The In-laws leave in the morning.....****Doing the bigggest dance of Joy ever******