Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

Post by debussygirl » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:13 pm

Which brings be to a question I have been thinking about since my original post on this subject of the kiss...What do you think Edward was thinking when this happened? What do you think his emotions were? (If you want to please run with it. i love the long answers.) I don't think Edward was really very aware of what was happening, but when he found out. I think he really did break inside. He was probably crushed that he somehow wasn't fulfilling everything for Bella, and that part of her still needed that dog. But he probably realized what Jacob(EWWWWW) could offer her and saw the sense of it. I think he was even seeing letting Bella go, if that's what she wanted because Edward's just so amazing that way.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:04 am

I imagine Edward was totally heartbroken. Somehow the kiss confirmed his..what should I say..fears or worries that the life with him was not for her. He wanted her to have the best and he wanted her to have humanity, and with Jacob she had a chance to do that. He knew that he couldn't kiss her like that while she was human, and he probably saw in his mind all the other things that Jacob could give her. Children (pre-Nessie), staying close to her family. And I believe like debussygirl that he was thinking about letting her go, because all he wanted was her happiness and if he couldn't give her that, he would want someone else to make her happy. I think if he could cry, he would have. But still he put on a brave face for Bella and focused on comforting her. He could see his whole reason for living slipping through his fingers by that kiss, and still he was nothing but understanding and concerned. That shows what an amazing person he is, and the goodness in his heart. So brave on the outside, broken on the inside. He wanted Bella for himself, but at the same time he wanted humanity for her. So he probably had a lot of mixed emotions.
But this was actually the first thing that popped into my head when it happened. What about Edward?? He will know about this within seconds, and how will this make him feel? My heart really went out to him.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~

Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:16 pm

I think Edward might have heard Jacobs thoughts, or at least Seths, and figured out what was going on pretty fast. It would have killed him inside, but I think he would have still known that Bella loved him because of what Jacob said prior to the kiss. He would be angry at Jacob for using Bella like he did, he would be angry at himself for not being able to provide all the things for Bella that Jacob could (Here I can see Edward having a flash foreward similar to Bella's, seeing B & J's kids playing etc.). But he would still hope that Bella would chose him in the end. He would be worried in case she didn't & he would go through a million different emitions in a second. It would take me forever to list them all, but in the end I think he would settle on anger/hate at himself and Jacob(ew) and worry that Bella wasn't going to be all right after the incident, if you can call it that. Wait, are we talking about the tent kiss? I just realized I wasn't sure... :? I'll go more in depth when i am, I guess, dont want to waste our precious worship space for His Lusciousness :mrgreen: yum!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:58 pm

Just for you, Midnight Sun~ :D

OK, I am starting with the assumption that we are talking about the 2nd kiss, the one where Jacob essentially blackmails Bella into kissing him by threatening to die if she doesn't. (Still wanna fling the mutt off a cliff for that one, by the way...grumble...grumble... :evil: )

Hmmm.. well, first I will start by saying I truly believe that Edward made every effort to keep his promise to Bella not to listen to the "conversation" between she and Jacob. So, I have to say I don't think he necessarily had the whole story, either from Jacob's or Seth's point of view. I don't think Edward started "listening" until after the kiss started, when Jacob's thoughts became so overwhelming that he couldn't tune them out. Then, he had to live through....watching that. I can't imagine the unendurable pain that had to be for him, watching Bella through Jacob's eyes as she fought back at first, and then gave in, lived Jacob's what I am sure were just disgusting thoughts about the love of his existence as Jacob's tongue was in her mouth, felt her respond to Jacob....GAH!!! I seriously almost can't go on just thinking about it. **shudders**

But, our Edward is Edward after all. In the end, he wanted nothing more for Bella to be happy. And, if she could be happy and whole and human, than more's the better, in his eyes. It would kill him to let her go, and especially with a shapeshifter. But, he would let her go if that is what she wanted. So, even with the vampire version of bile rising in his throat, and with that image burned into his mind, I think he started reconciling himself to letting Bella go, again. i think he started planning the talk they would have, where he let her go to be happy without any obligation to him (gods, it just rips my heart thinking about it). And, I think he started planning how it might be possible to stay in her life, if she would allow it, or if she wouldn't, how he could stay close to her, watch over her without her knowing. And all the while, I think he tortured himself for not being enough for Bella with that vision in his mind.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS

♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:05 am

Thank you Jazz Girl! :D I always love reading your responses to the questions posted on here. And I love how they are long and not just one or two sentences either.

And yes, sorry if there was any confusion but my question is referring to the 2nd time Jake kissed Bella outside the tent.

And for those of you how don't know, I specifically asked the High Priestess to answer this question while on another thread after seeing that she had yet to post an answer to it. (I know I was being impatient when she had yet to answer...but i consider this to be my birthday present from her...along with a lovely RobCrack picture...*clears throat* anyway...)

I thank all of you who answer the questions I pose to you all! :D
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed

twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:51 am

O.M.E.
I have been a SLAVE to Wide Awake the entire day, putting off all the studying I have to do for finals. This is not good. No, not good at all. I can't stop. I have to keep reading. It's exactly like the first time you get your hands on the Twilight Saga and finishing those books becomes a frenzy and you basically put your life on hold because you just can't wait to get to all the best parts and see how the story ends. It's really quite exhausting.
The two best changes are as follows:
- Edward doesn't suffer from the urge to kill Bella.
- NO JACOB!!!!!!! *evil laugh*

Thanks a lot for feeding my obsession, navarre. :lol: No really. Thank you. I am definitely loving this Darkward...excessive expletives and all. I've never been very big on fan fiction until this.

Sorry for the random post. I had to get it out somewhere, and I figure the Team Edward thread is the best place for it.
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo

♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:13 am

twilight1909...

I am happy you have decided to join those of us who have the Wide Awake addiction! :D Don't worry if you ever want to talk to anyone about it...just go to the Rob as Eddie thread...it is mentioned A LOT...and almost everyone there has read it. Just curious...what chapter are you on? Chapter 49 is done and AG (the author) is currently writing chapter 50...but hasn't posted 49 yet. Its funny because I JUST came from the sight to see if she had updated yet. :lol: And yes, many of us are happy there is NO JACOB!!!! Its okay that it is a 'random' post...although I never think a post about WA is random...unless its somewhere like the Jacob Black thread...then its random. Very happy you like Darkward ( 8-) :twisted: ) too!
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:33 am

Ok let me just say, I'm a complete WA addict. New addict yes, but, I've been neglecting the poor Lex because of it. It's just....amazing. Are you kidding? Darkward and Edward are now battling it out in my heart. Until I realize they're the same person, just a little different. I love Darkward. Cursing, smoking, insomnia(not anymore but..) and all.

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:38 am

I have to start reading Wide awake.. Everyone says it's amazing. Just haven't found the time yet. So many other fanfictions to read, and books, and the Lex, and real life and friends and boyfriend. And I actually have to go to work every day as well? Not fair :lol:
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~

♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:39 am

*clears throat* chapter 49 of WA is up...and it has TWO PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all