Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:07 am

twilight1909 wrote:We definitely need a WA thread.
I am glad you said this because we have been talking about that over on the Cullenism thread and I am going to be putting together a list of names of people who would use the WA thread to send to a mod...so maybe we will be getting one. The 'Request a Topic' thread has been locked ( :( ) so this is most likely the only way we could possibly get WA its own lovely thread.

^If you would like your name added to the list that I will be sending a mod please pm me!
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:18 am

Wooo WA thread please

*runs around screaming*
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart

twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:39 am

navarre wrote:
Mrs.TeddyBear wrote:I really need to start reading Wide Awake. Everybody is saying its so good, but ever since I found the lex I haven't been on fanfic enough to notice such a popular story! But you have me curious! I wanna read it now!

You have no @@$%#!! idea how #$@!! awesome it is!!! :D :lol:

Chapter 49 - beyond words!!!! Already in the middle of re-reading it. Yeah, I'm an addict!!! *points finger at twilightsagaaddict* she corrupted me! MuHaaaaHaaaa!! :twisted:

navarre ~ that's what friends are for! :lol: :twisted:

I think an additional WIDE AWAKE warning may need to be issued as well: after the sleep deprivation that it causes, and the emotional roller coaster it takes you on, you may also find youself dropping the f-bomb quite liberally. Its amazing how quickly you can pick up Dardward's use of the word. It almost becomes cathartic... I've gotten 3 of my friends to read it, and we have to censor ourselves around the kids so they don't pick it up. :lol:

Ted, I would highly recommend it! But please make sure you've read JazzGirl's warnings. Really, once you start, it will be nearly impossible to stop.. (like any qood addiction.. ;) )
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ

♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:46 am

Yes, the f bombs are another warning that we need to add. Thanks Sandy for thinking of it! I myself have found that I am dropping the f bomb more frequently.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed

twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:43 am

Those "warnings" make me laugh because they are sooo true.

I've always used the F bomb sparingly, but now I say it in my head a lot. Ha, it really is cathartic in a way. Plus it makes me smile because it reminds me of Darkward. His constant use of the word desensitizes you to it. I thought it was trashy and very unnecessary when I first started reading WA. I didn't see how I could fall in love with that version of Edward. But he grows on you, to say the least. And his dirty mouth emphasizes the meaning of what he says.

Ugh. We need that thread ASAP.
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo

pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:31 pm

I have a question I'd like to pose to everyone. I've been thinking about it for a while & would like your ideas/opinions.
What do you think was Edward's response/actions when he knew that Jacob had imprinted on his & Bella's daughter?I am also wondering if he knew right away what had happened. He was so busy worrying and freaking out about Bella and if she was going to make it, I don't know if he knew right away. Did he hear it in Jacob's thoughts right when it happened, or did he not know until later? If he didn't know did Jacob tell him or did someone else? And then when he found out I'm pretty sure he was just as upset as Bella was & wanted to hurt/kill Jacob himself. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't worried about Bella he might hav done something.

I found this cool Edward NM poster that I thought I'd share. It was done by a German magazine & I just think it's pretty neat.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson

Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:24 pm

I just started reading WA!!!I dont wat to get too far into it, because I know I wont have much time to read over the weekend and that will kill me :? ...but whatever! I cant wait anymore!

What do you think was Edward's response/actions when he knew that Jacob had imprinted on his & Bella's daughter?
This is going to be the most pathetic anser in teh world because Im impatient to go read WA, but I dont want to totally abandon this thread before that so Im gonna try and answer!

I think Edwerad was mostly concerned for Bella at the moment he found out. & I think he heard Jacobs thoughts right away because the emotion would be so overpowering he couldn't ignore it no matter how wrappe dup in Bella he was. He would hear Jacobs thoughts, be disgusted and angry at him, but more worried for Bella. Worried if she was going to make it & what her reaction would be if she did and found out about the imprint later. Like I said, he'd be mad at Jacob, but Bella was the more pressing issue at hand so he'd deal with her first. Focus on that, & maybe listen in on Jacobs thoughts a little bit too. That way he would understand how Jacob felt and that would lessen teh anger and stuff. he'd still be worried though. OK! Now I can go read!!!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:25 pm

What do you think was Edward's response/actions when he knew that Jacob had imprinted on his & Bella's daughter?

I totally agree with Teddy Bear. I think he would know right away, given how overpowered Jake would have been. I don't see anyway Edward could tune that out. But, I don't think he gave a damn in that moment. He was completely and totally focused on saving Bella. His reaction would be saved for after...once he at least knew that the transformation was happening, than I think he allowed himself to consider Jacob's imprinting and what it would mean. And, at that point, I think he was maybe a little irritated with it, realizing it meant getting a daughter and a puppy in one fell swoop. But, to be fair, I think that Edward truly understood the whole imprinting phenomenon. Having shared the pack mind, he was intimately familiar with the impulses and dynamics. And, I honestly think he was truly waiting to find out Bella's opinion. Edward's thoughts and feelings are so entwined with Bella that it didn't matter what he thought on his own. If Bella was ok with it, than he would be too.

Mrs.TeddyBear~ Seriously, enjoy the ride....and bring plenty of coffee. :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS

navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:23 pm

I have turned my daughter onto WA. She is totally addicted to it!! She is actually doing what I am doing, reading WA and re-reading Twilight.I gave the link to my sister, but she is so lost in the BDB series right now.

Oh well, no one is perfect. :lol: she can have BDB, I want my WA with my beautiful Darkward. *sighs*
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict

Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear » Fri May 01, 2009 5:11 pm

Oh.My.Darkward. I love WA!!!My eyes are going to fall out because they cant handle reading too much from a computer screen (the light or something kills them :roll: ) but I really couldn't care less! I HAVE to finish!!!

& Jazz girl, you can just call me Ted! :)
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd