Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

Post by Dovrebanen »

Yeah, I know..I don't want a heart attack either..But I didn't want it to be a strained muscle...That's nothing...And nothing could be done about it either. It just had to run it's course, so I couldn't sleep with my pulse booming in my ears. Oh well..I'm fine now.

Pictures of Rob and Kristen And there's one in my avi. They look amazing, I think. Both of them. I don't know if you've seen them, but here they are anyway.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Jen~I am glad you are okay. Here are the links you asked for.

Well, there are these.
And then there were these.
And then there are these with Bella in them as well.

Erm...I think that is it. We Rob addicts have all the New Moon pics. :D

And...there is about 24 hours until the MTV Movie Awards! :D
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

OH wow, thank you both so much! *sighs* That'll hold me off a little bit until November.
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

samajama wrote:can i just say that I'm a horrible TE-er. really, i am.
i'm so bad that i'm not even going to bother posting the new TE list. someone (cough, Jenna) PM me when we get a new thread so i can post the list on the first page(s)? reposting it gets annoying.

anyway, to win back my good(ish) name, i will answer Nicknames for Edward?
well, if i were talking TO Edward, i would always call him Edward. you can't call him anything less; it's just an insult to his Edwardness. but.... if i'm talking about him to, say i don't know, a bunch of TE members ;], then i call him other things including, but not limited to: Ed, Eddie, Eddy, Eddiekins, EC, .... crap, i had more, but i'm blanking. i guess i don't deserve to win back my good(ish) name after all.

so Jenna, music program? what exactly is this entailing? i'll certainly help (even if i don't join Lexicalia) but i'm not sure what you want/need us to do..?
Okay, I'll be sure to do that.
It won't be anything all that serious, just on the thread if there are any music needs TE would fulfill them. It's mostly going to be a place just for all of the teams to mingle.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

JenTheWriter wrote:Long time no chat ECers. My life has been raggedy lately. More lately than anything else is my health issues. Long story short ... I now know the difference between what a heart attack is supposed to feel like and what an esphageal spasm feels like. Awesome!

I cannot wait for the New Moon trailer that is coming out in a few days. I can't wait to see how they are going to work Edward in. I will have to admit I will be majorly bored without him on screen. Seriously. The whole point of Twilight, IMO, is Edward. Oh! Which reminds me I took a test today and Edward came up as my fantasy boyfriend. It was pretty awesome. I am now fully made of win. lol
When it comes to working Edward in more I'm pretty sure that they're going to have Bella "see" Edward as an apiration & not just hear his voice when she's doing her extreme sports. But other than that I'm not sure if they're going to film anything else.

I took a which Twilight guy would you date quiz the other day & I got Edward, it was great. I would have been fine with any of the Cullen boys I love them all (not as much as Edward) but I was glad to get His Sparkliness.

I'm glad you're okay Jen. I know how heart problems can be icky. Almost a year ago (next week on June 2nd to be exact) my mom had a triple bypass. Thankfully the problem was found & fixed before she had a heart attack or any damage, and both of her parents have heart problems & all 3 have high blood pressure. So thanks to DNA I'll have to be careful about that stuff too!

The only reason I'm going to sit through the MTV Movie Awards is to see the trailer. I just hope it's something really good. I'm excited for NM but also not at the same time since our dear Edward is gone through most of it.

I agree with you Dovrebanen I want them to stay as close to the book as possible & have Edward gone when he's supposed to be.

I love the pictures from Italy, they look so awesome!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

I mean I hope they stay to the book, but ... they know that Twilight is as big as it is (movie wise) because of one word: Rob. I wouldn't mind her "seeing" him besides just hearing him. You know, I was slightly disappointed in the books that she just imagined the whole thing. I thought it would have been absolutely fantastic if she was actually hearing him. Ah well.
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

^^Actually, I disagree that Rob made Twilight big.
People read the books and (naturally) became obsessed over them. Other people wanted to know what the heck they were screaming about, so they saw it too. That's what really made it big. Those movie people are just fooling themselves.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I agree Jenna.

Rob didn't make it big. The director's are looking for "hot" guys so girls come and watch, but that's not what it's about. The main fanbase for Twilight Movie came from the books.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
edwardsblossom
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Going crazy over Rogue and Gambit. Gotta love 'em; Hanging with TE and TC. Woot.

Post by edwardsblossom »

I've been watching this debate and I'm going to agree with debussygirl and DudeRocksTheTwilight, completely.
Not like it's a hard thing to agree with, and there was much comotion about the movie way before they even had the cast picked out at all! Even before the movie was an "official" thing!
§ROMY Fan For Life§ImageImage
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Definitely.
Anybody here going to the Mod/Admin partay?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl