Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

Post by navarre »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Christy - that comment just...ya...I think I will shut up now.
Ummm.... :? What comment? The "Let's do it" comment?

The Party, baby, the party. Nothing else.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

:oops: Sorry I have been thinking about the rob thread too much today. And it doesn't help that I have him as my desktop pic now either. :oops: JAZZ GIRL! YOU HAVE CORRUPTED ME! DO YOU HEAR ME!? *shakes fist in air*

Okay...right. Party. Where did we leave off on that again?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
navarre

Post by navarre »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote::oops: Sorry I have been thinking about the rob thread too much today. And it doesn't help that I have him as my desktop pic now either. :oops: JAZZ GIRL! YOU HAVE CORRUPTED ME! DO YOU HEAR ME!? *shakes fist in air*

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hysterical and completely understandable. I'm with ya, honey!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote::oops: Sorry I have been thinking about the rob thread too much today. And it doesn't help that I have him as my desktop pic now either. :oops: JAZZ GIRL! YOU HAVE CORRUPTED ME! DO YOU HEAR ME!? *shakes fist in air*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh, MidnightSun, my dear dear little mini-me!!!!!! You are seriously a girl after my own lust filled heart!!!!! :lol: I will humbly but GLADLY accept full responsibility for corrupting what I am sure was your completely innocent mind and heart before you found your way here!!! :lol: :twisted: :lol:

Oh, the joy of my place in this world!!!! :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

^^ :lol: You guys are hilarious :lol: :lol:

Before I say anything, I've gotta apoligize for my absence, but its WA!!Im still not done, and thats killing me! Im taking a quick lex break, but then im back to redaing 24/7! Im sure you guys, of all people understand why i havent been here, but I still feel bad! Darkward has caught hold of me, and I just cant help it!

But anyway...party planning! I guess we should get started on that!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
navarre

Post by navarre »

Mrs.TeddyBear wrote:^^ :lol: You guys are hilarious :lol: :lol:

Before I say anything, I've gotta apoligize for my absence, but its WA!!Im still not done, and thats killing me! Im taking a quick lex break, but then im back to redaing 24/7! Im sure you guys, of all people understand why i havent been here, but I still feel bad! Darkward has caught hold of me, and I just cant help it!

I know the feeling, Ted. I am soooo lost in the WA zone that I forget about things.....
One things for sure, once ensnared by broody Darkward and his magnetic, electric greens(eyes), his tousled, bronzey hair, his strong jaw covered in stubble, his strong chest and lean stomach.....*blinks* WTF, ummm..... :shock:
What was I saying? *drools* *makes strange cartoonish sounds while shaking head rapidly to clear it*

I'll just excuse myself. *whimpers* I really, really cannot be separated from WA for too long.

Party planning - yeah, that's it party planning for Gorgeous Boy!! :D
Sorry
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

navarre wrote:

I know the feeling, Ted. I am soooo lost in the WA zone that I forget about things.....
One things for sure, once ensnared by broody Darkward and his magnetic, electric greens(eyes), his tousled, bronzey hair, his strong jaw covered in stubble, his strong chest and lean stomach.....*blinks* WTF, ummm..... :shock:
What was I saying? *drools* *makes strange cartoonish sounds while shaking head rapidly to clear it*

I'll just excuse myself. *whimpers* I really, really cannot be separated from WA for too long.

Sorry
Navarre~ GAH!!!! What are you trying to do to me Woman!!!! Oh good gods!!! Eyes...hair....jaw....arms....hands....fingers.... Oh Holy Hell!!! The Smile!!!!! :twisted:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Jazz Girl wrote:
navarre wrote:

Sorry
Navarre~ GAH!!!! What are you trying to do to me Woman!!!! Oh good gods!!! Eyes...hair....jaw....arms....hands....fingers.... Oh Holy Hell!!! The Smile!!!!! :twisted:
*clears throat* People, people, people...shall I remind you of our master's party we must be planning?
:shock: good god...master...Edward...bronze hair...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I think we needs Rings over here as well to help keep us on track.

Side note before I lose all coherent thought: Jazz Girl, I am happy you are excepting the responsibility of corrupting me! Lol. <--because I used too many smilies I had to spell it out! Grr!

Now excuse me while I go back to the Rob as Eddie thread...no scratch that! I get the corner for the evening because of the lovely WA thread we now have! :twisted: 8-) :D
*runs off to corner*
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
navarre

Post by navarre »

midnight_sun I just noticed the rank you have - "Lusting for Blood" under McSplendor Man's photo...

How apropos of everything!!!! :D
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

navarre wrote:midnight_sun I just noticed the rank you have - "Lusting for Blood" under McSplendor Man's photo...

How apropos of everything!!!! :D
:lol: I just realized that too! How very appropriate!