Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:43 pm

New Question: In New Moon when Edward left were you sad or mad?

I was definitely bawling when I read the chapter. :( my mouth literally DROPPED when I was flipping through pages with only the months on them. Haha, I've heard of people getting mad as well though. I recall reading somewhere of a girl who flung her book across the room in her rage when she read it! I wouldve done the same thing if I hadn't been so upset. :(
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.

JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:28 pm

edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:New Question: In New Moon when Edward left were you sad or mad?

I was definitely bawling when I read the chapter. :( my mouth literally DROPPED when I was flipping through pages with only the months on them. Haha, I've heard of people getting mad as well though. I recall reading somewhere of a girl who flung her book across the room in her rage when she read it! I wouldve done the same thing if I hadn't been so upset. :(
I can understand that! At first I was confused by the months pages and then it hit -- he's GONE! My eyes welled up with tears. I was really thinking he would bend and come back. I didn't think he had it in him to actually leave. Then, of course, I started reading all the interaction with Jacob and I was like, "WHAT?!" Then went in search of Edward's return. lol
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!

debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:04 pm

edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:Haha, I've heard of people getting mad as well though. I recall reading somewhere of a girl who flung her book across the room in her rage when she read it!
Guilty. :lol: :oops:
I was crying and after I read the "Time" piece I tossed it across the room and then bawled my eyes out.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com

sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:12 pm

In New Moon when Edward left were you sad or mad?

Ugh! I was very very sad. I was crying through the time when he leaves her and when she is running in circles around the forest. I was not angry, because I understood his reasons for leaving, but I was still very upset that he left. And I was like bawling when the months pages passed by. I stared at each one for like 5 minutes, crying my eyes out. :(
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!

Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:36 pm

Gabi~ All those Edward quotes on the last page killed me! I was literally sitting here hugging the life out of my pillow (yes, i realize pillows have no life to beigin with but just go with it) squeling so loud my mom (in her rom upstairs) got mad at me :oops: thanks for that.But it was totally worth it!

In New Moon when Edward left were you sad or mad?
I was mad that he had left, but most definetly not mad at him. I could never be mad at Edward! That one line "you..don't want me?" (paraphrazing there) really got me (& my tears). Then the time pages, I flipped through them really slowly at first since i was so overcome with grief i actually had time to get most of my tears out there, then i got impatient and started flipping through the month pages fast (luckily there were only lik, 2 left) & I tried to read through the torture that was the middle of New Moon aka the jacob(ew) part.

Thinking of New Moon is depressing me! But Edward..Aaaahhh, i'm better!Wow, im pathetic, even just looking at his name makes me feel faint!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:38 pm

So you guys know that Bella was supposedly in "love" with both Edward and Jacob. How do you think Edward wouldve reacted if Bella chose Jacob in the end? Would he be in Jacob's position? Hurting himself just to be her friend or would he had left? Kill himself?
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:39 pm

About the question...I was sad. I literally had tears in my eyes and I cried when he left. The months pages left me speechless. I was tearing up. :cry:

debussygirl

Post by debussygirl » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:58 pm

edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:So you guys know that Bella was supposedly in "love" with both Edward and Jacob. How do you think Edward wouldve reacted if Bella chose Jacob in the end? Would he be in Jacob's position? Hurting himself just to be her friend or would he had left? Kill himself?
I think Edward pretty much says it in the tent scene. I think that if Bella wanted him there as a friend, he would be since he loves her so much. But if not, he would be "waiting in the wings" if Jacob had ever imprinted or Bella changed her mind. Of course he would be so heartbroken, but I don't think he would kill himself until Bella actually died.

Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:06 pm

All the questions are so depressing now!But I'll answer it anyway...
How do you think Edward wouldve reacted if Bella chose Jacob in the end? Would he be in Jacob's position? Hurting himself just to be her friend or would he had left? Kill himself?
In Eclipse edward said that he'd "always be waiting in the wings" for Bella if she were to choose jacob(ew) (this was in the tent scene). Then Jacob totally STOLE Edward's line (how pathetic is that?) and told Bella that, basically word for word, later when she came to visit him! Just another reason to hate you-know-who!But back to the question. I think Edward would stick with that promise. Although it would hurt too much for him to see Jacob and Bella together everyday, I think he would move a little further away, keep tabs, stay friends with Bella, never let her know how much she was hurting him, and just hope that Jacob proved to her what an idiotic being he really is and she would come back to him then! He knows killing himself ( :cry: I just died a little bit on the inside saying that) would hurt Bella too much and since he's so selfless (unlike Jacob(ew) who would threaten that for his own personal gain, even though it hurts Bella!) he wouldn't want Bella to go through pain like that, even though it would be nothing compared to the pain he's going through. Edward would stay alive, but just barely. That small speck of hope that Bella would someday come back to him would be his only reason for living.

EDIT:I shouldnt have wrote so much! debussygirl, you beat me to posting now!So sorry, but im too lazy to go back and revise my answer so I said a lot of the same stuff as you...
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd

debussygirl

Post by debussygirl » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:32 pm

That's okay Mrs. TeddyBear. :)
Happier question maybe then?
If Edward had stayed human and lived through the influenza, what do you suppose he would have done?