Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

Post by MRK »

ok i know greys fans are out there...so totally bawling when they rolled the guys kid in....
and the kidney was awesome!
and can you say, "I care about you!" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

MRK wrote:ok i know greys fans are out there...so totally bawling when they rolled the guys kid in....
I had to totally keep my face away from my boyfriend because he was like, "aawwww are you crying??" I wasn't but I was about to. FIVE SECOND RULE!! Lol... And I was like "Kiss her already! She cares about you!!" Lol.

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

kkswmmr114 wrote:
MRK wrote:ok i know greys fans are out there...so totally bawling when they rolled the guys kid in....
I had to totally keep my face away from my boyfriend because he was like, "aawwww are you crying??" I wasn't but I was about to. FIVE SECOND RULE!! Lol... And I was like "Kiss her already! She cares about you!!" Lol.
SSSHHHHHHH....I decided to watch the office tonight so I guess I can go out and start to tivo now...ok...I'm doing that, so talk away, I'll be back when its done!

So I watched it, I totally cried...OMG...I need a hug!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

Ahhh, it was a good one! I am glad Alex pulled his head out of his rear end, I just hope he doesn't put it back up there!! I mean come on. At least Izzie let him know how she feels and that it ain't changing! Go Izzie!

I don't know about anyone else, but I am getting impatient for Lexi and George to just hook up already. Do you think he honestly doesn't have a clue? Come on! She's cute. He's needs to recognize!

And I can't wait until next week when that Army surgeon is back. I think him and Christina were good together, for their... one kiss....

Now I am watching "The Man In The Moon" ooooooollllllddddd school. There is nothing on. Boo.

On a side note I had NO idea that Ted Bundy was apprehended in Pensacola, FL in the 70's. I lived there up until 3 months ago. I am going to get some hot apple cider! Yum!
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

lag28wa wrote:Ahhh, it was a good one! I am glad Alex pulled his head out of his rear end, I just hope he doesn't put it back up there!! I mean come on. At least Izzie let him know how she feels and that it ain't changing! Go Izzie!
I like it too...but seriously, does she have to go throught EVERY guy...lol...and ya know, she sure got over Denny fast, and George...but whatever I always thought it shoulda been her and Alex from the beginning...hopefully the writers will leave them alone for awhile...

And yeah, TOTALLY wanted to smack George upside his head! Dummy! jeesh!
Tamalyn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Tamalyn »

lag28wa wrote:Ahhh, it was a good one! I am glad Alex pulled his head out of his rear end, I just hope he doesn't put it back up there!! I mean come on. At least Izzie let him know how she feels and that it ain't changing! Go Izzie!

I don't know about anyone else, but I am getting impatient for Lexi and George to just hook up already. Do you think he honestly doesn't have a clue? Come on! She's cute. He's needs to recognize!

And I can't wait until next week when that Army surgeon is back. I think him and Christina were good together, for their... one kiss....
Is it weird that I totally thought of this thread when I was watching Grey's tonight? HAHA. Okay, I ditto all those points. I am so glad that Lexie finally SAID something. George has been such an ogre to her, and she needed to speak up.

The Izzy/Alex scene at the end? TOUCHING! Especially when she just kept walking towards him after he said, "Get out of my room!" for the second time. I liked how she kept repeating it; I think she was kind of mimicking his immature behavior, and it worked.

As for McMilitary, I am so stoked to have him be back. He and Yang can get together and be all 'tough love'. Yay.
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Tamalyn wrote:As for McMilitary,
McMilitary roflmao :lol:
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

MRK wrote:
Tamalyn wrote:As for McMilitary,
McMilitary roflmao :lol:
Yeah! He is a REAL MAN! Not weak at all! I was so happy for Lexie...I'm glad she final said something, I hope she doesn't keep following him like a little puppy, she is way to good for that. And I loved Derrek at the end when he said thank you to Mer!
I love this show!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

Too bad I can't join your Grey's discussion :( But the current season will probably start in Austria in spring (if I'm lucky) or in fall...

I'll just scan your posts - I don't want too many spoilers! ;)

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Can I be reminded who McMilitary is? I don't remember him at all..and thats sad. :( Haha because I try to watch Grey's every week..but I don't remember him..Was it from the end of last season? Haha oooh I'm so dumb
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)