Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

Post by awesomejen1 »

vampire_elf wrote:Too bad I can't join your Grey's discussion :( But the current season will probably start in Austria in spring (if I'm lucky) or in fall...

I'll just scan your posts - I don't want too many spoilers! ;)
You could always watch online at ABC.com...I do that for other shows that I don't get to watch at normal airing time.
ashiekins16 wrote:Can I be reminded who McMilitary is? I don't remember him at all..and thats sad. :( Haha because I try to watch Grey's every week..but I don't remember him..Was it from the end of last season? Haha oooh I'm so dumb
He was on the season opener when Christina gets impaled with an icicle.
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Oh thanks. I don't think I even watched the season opener..I think I missed the first 2 weeks..I'll have to watch them online..whoops
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

Thanks for the tip with abc.com but well, when I tried to open the window to watch the episode it said: " Only viewers within the United States can watch these full-length episodes"! :cry:

Well, that would have been to easy....I already thought that that sounded too good to be true...
At least, when the finally air it here, it will be in English!
Last edited by vampire_elf on Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
vampbaseballgrl4
Settled in Forks

Post by vampbaseballgrl4 »

kkswmmr114 wrote:
MRK wrote:FIVE SECOND RULE!!
I WAS LIKE WHATTTTTTTTT???!!! I bust out laughing cause that's such a bailey thing to say!!!!! but come on now... a) who walks across a room with a live organ... and b) who wouldn't be a butter fingers while holding a kindney covered in goo with rubber gloves on!!!??? can I get an AMEN from my clumsy buddies!!!! HAHAHAHA... and I think it was really weird that Lexie was like "you didn't even ask for me" they weren't really giving George a choice...

anywho... can't wait for the hot army doc....:)
I'm totally moving to Forks and asking the Cullens which room is mine? Edward has the cottage now... his sounds good.
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

vampire_elf wrote:Thanks for the tip with abc.com but well, when I tried to open the window to watch the episode it said: " Only viewers within the United States can watch these full-length episodes"! :cry:

Well, that would have been to easy....I already thought that that sounded too good to be true...
At least, when the finally air it here, it will be in English!

Aww...I'm sorry : ( I know there is another website where you can watch full episodes of a ton of different shows...I'll have to think of it.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Thats alright, I went to see if I could watch the first episode of Grey's, because thats the one I missed and for some reason they don't have it on ABC.com. It's kind of hard to watch them when they don't even have the first episode/ :\
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

Oh peeps! Try hulu.com. They usually have episodes on. I don't know about international viewers though. Its worth a try!

Yes the kidney thing was classic.

And I agree that the things with Lexie about him not asking for her probably didn't make sense to George. I think she thought that he got to pick his interns. But did he in the end? When the chief came by? Did he give him the choice then? They didn't really show it. She needs to come out and say that she wants him and he needs to just man up and kiss her! I think they would make a good couple, but I'm sure the writers will torture us with that one for a while.
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

lag28wa wrote:Oh peeps! Try hulu.com. They usually have episodes on. I don't know about international viewers though. Its worth a try!

Yes the kidney thing was classic.

And I agree that the things with Lexie about him not asking for her probably didn't make sense to George. I think she thought that he got to pick his interns. But did he in the end? When the chief came by? Did he give him the choice then? They didn't really show it. She needs to come out and say that she wants him and he needs to just man up and kiss her! I think they would make a good couple, but I'm sure the writers will torture us with that one for a while.
Hulu...thats what I was trying to think of!

I think the thing with George is even though he didn't get to pick in the end, Lexie was mad that he never even asked, or even thought to ask for her. That's what hurt...nor did he acknowledge that she wasn't with him...He could have said sorry, I wish you were with me, but the chief just picked randomly...but he didn't even think it, which is more hurtful to Lexie then not being with him.

The worse feeling in the world is to be so into someone, and they don't even give you a second thought about anything! I feel bad for lex.
Tamalyn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Tamalyn »

awesomejen1 wrote: Hulu...thats what I was trying to think of!

I think the thing with George is even though he didn't get to pick in the end, Lexie was mad that he never even asked, or even thought to ask for her. That's what hurt...nor did he acknowledge that she wasn't with him...He could have said sorry, I wish you were with me, but the chief just picked randomly...but he didn't even think it, which is more hurtful to Lexie then not being with him.

The worse feeling in the world is to be so into someone, and they don't even give you a second thought about anything! I feel bad for lex.
I think that Hulu lets international peeps view the videos, but I'm not sure. I can't use it cause my freaking bandwidth is spastic.

I feel for lexie too! I identify with her alot, and it seems like she gets ....not picked on, but she just keeps on getting the short end of the stick, you know? Her half sister is annoyed by her existence, George is painfully unobservant of her... I hope that this season is a good one for her. She deserves it.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Thanks, I'll have to try that site. I don't understand why ABC.com doesn't have the first episode up. Thats annoying.

But with the Lexie thing. I totally agree. I was thinking 'George, go kiss her you idiot'. I wasn't sure about Lexie when she first came on the show, but I really like her now. I feel bad for her too. Everyone is sort of mean to her. And she's brilliant. Her photographic memory. I wish her and George would get together, but I agree with lag28wa, the writers will make us wait forever!