Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

Post by edward x lover »

crazycarrie22 wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIRTHDAY PEOPLE! :]]

so. today i had to ride in a wheel chair. what an event that was. i did not feel good AT ALL during 3rd hour, i was really dizzy and shakey and my friends said i looked pale (even though i always do, lol) so i asked my teacher if i could go to the nurse and she's like "Well, we have a fire drill in a few minutes so after that you can." but i seriously did not feel good, so about 10mins later i ask her again and she lets me go and she calls the nurse before i leave to tell her i was coming. so i go into the building where the nurses office is and then the fire alarm goes off =/ and so i walk in and she's going "Oh my gosh, i can't believe she let you come blah blah blah" and im just like "...okay..." so she's like "Here sit in the wheel chair," and i say "Uh, I walked all the way here i think i'm fine." but somehow, i ended up in the wheelchair anyway. so that was greatttt. bahaha. oh and then i came home, fell asleep, woke up and i feel alot better now in case anyone was wondering! =DD
O-M-G I got to ride in a wheelchair at school too!!! Only I was unconscious so I don't remember it for the most part.

I'm in the hospital...the food s*cks
I <3 my new mac book air (don't you love sympathy gifts?)
My head hurts I think I am going to press the call button and make my nurse bring me ice
I miss Greg I haven't seen him since yesterday =[
My phone just died and I left my charger home...I think I will make my mom bring it tomorrow
Now my head really hurts!!!
Ok I am going to read Eclipse and see if Edward can numb my head-ache
Guess what my new years resolution is??...to become a randomness regular!!! HURRAHHH!!!!
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

^^ get well soon fellow randomnesser.. and i agree food @ hospital s*cks.. never been hospitalized but tried eating my sister's food when she was hospitalized.. and dang it really tasted bad..

random:
yay! i finished zsadist book.. problem is.. haven't bought butch's book.. wanna read more about JM.. i imagine him as jackson!! :oops:

right now.. jackson's been bugging my mind.. really.. all about him..
trying to forget my prob about my father right now and think of something good.. like jackson! :oops:

*sigh*
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Why did you go to the hospital?!?!?!?

Maddy- It is "I just hope that I can write it well." And "bestest" isn't a word... it would just be "best." I normally don't correct grammar but you asked... :D

Randomness: Last night my mom and I went out on a date!! Lol... that sounds funny. But we did go out to dinner and then a movie. We saw Bride Wars. It was really really really funny!! But then it made me start thinking about my own love life... and that isn't good. My bf and I broke up two months ago, we had dated for three years and two months. Yesterday would have been three years and four months. :( I have really thought about things and I finally think I know what I want. I have been soooo confused lately, but I think it is time to talk to him and re-evaluate the situation... Even if that is not getting back together. I am fine with that as long as I get to tell him what I am thinking and get it out there. But I can't talk to him for another couple of days because he is out of town. This is going to kill me!! I ended up crying myself to sleep last night... shouldn't I be feeling better about the situation after two months?!?!? Ugh. I need to go to a therapist... :?

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

good morning randies!! :D

okay, so i have a serious problem. some would even call it a disease.
i've named it bibliograde insomnia, and it involves replacing sleep with reading. side effects include the tendency to read entire books in one sitting, typically during the wee hours of the morning; slap-happiness; the over-consumption of caffeinated products; and, tragically, losing one's mind.
unfortunately, there is no known cure. however, i have enrolled in a 27 step program, and i hope you'll all agree to be my sponsors.
thank you.

yes, you've all guessed it. i stayed up from 330am to 830am reading Just Listen by Sarah Dessen. awesome book, by the way. anyway, once i started i just couldn't put it down, naturally. even though i had read it before. alas. so after i finished it, it was already light outside so i thought "well, hell. i can't go to bed now!"
ergo: i haven't. it's 10 now and i have no current plans on going to bed. in two hours i will have crossed the 24-hours-awake mark. we'll see how this goes.

i think my sister (who is inexplicably up this early on a saturday--it's practically a sin) and i are going to watch ::drumroll:: TWILIGHT! of course. even though i just watched it a few days ago. but let's face it--it doesn't really get old now does it?

speaking of which. have you all checked out the special features on the DVD?
# Audio commentary by Catherine Hardwicke, Kristen Stewart, and Robert Pattinson
# Muse music video: "Super Massive Black Hole"
# Paramore music video: "Decode"
# Linkin Park music video: "Leave Out All the Rest"
# Five extended scenes with director introductions
# Five deleted scenes with director introductions
# Seven-part documentary: "The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen"
# Comic-Con "fandom" piece
# Comic-Con NY sizzle reel
# Three trailers

i'm particularly excited about the extended/deleted scenes and the SEVEN-PART documentary. oh hale yes. and the audio commentary will probably be pretty entertaining, but only because rob is one of the commentators. actually, it could end up being crap. we'll see. but i can't wait til march! yay!!

oh and:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAYLA!! for real this time, haha. :roll: :mrgreen:
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

ok just dropping in to say hi... i wont be on much today cause my brothers hockey team is taking a bus to... somewhere i dont no.. ahah... my hockey team lost today pooo...
my brother is playing call of duty world at war... i might play but im not very good at killing games.....
i havent talked to anyone in a while... feeling lonely... hahaha.... you people are great..
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

good morning randies =]

I am in the hospital because I fainted and hit my head and now I have a bruise on my brain. WAIT. before anyone freaks out it will heal like a normal bruise but til then I am stuck in the hospital =[ =[

Greg came to see me this morning (for whoever doesn't know he's my BF) and he brought me yummy food AND my phone charger AND (poop him for this) my hw from school.

^^I have pulled 24-hour awakes before AND gone to school the same day. I know I know its a talent.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

edward x lover wrote:good morning randies =]

I am in the hospital because I fainted and hit my head and now I have a bruise on my brain. WAIT. before anyone freaks out it will heal like a normal bruise but til then I am stuck in the hospital =[ =[

Greg came to see me this morning (for whoever doesn't know he's my BF) and he brought me yummy food AND my phone charger AND (poop him for this) my hw from school.

^^I have pulled 24-hour awakes before AND gone to school the same day. I know I know its a talent.
wow. now your twilightlexicon idol.
i would complain and say that im too dizzy to look at page, much less read it...

random:
i have bar mitzvah to go to for my friend adam, and i cant wait.
my sister is crazy- and i HATE her cause she got a jeep wrangler....
my 3 brothers are really annoying.
my phone is cool.
and im hungry...
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hey peoples :D

I have a few randoms today, so I figured it would be a good time to post considering I'm barely doing a post a day on here now. God I remember when I would post waaaaayyyyyy too much on here...

Random - I just ate cold pizza, it was good. it was my breakfast.
Random 2 - I'm doing the dishes. I hate not having a dishwasher, but I stopped my compaining when I got my own computer...
Random 3 - I'm also doing the laundry, talking to Mary, watching Monk and here on the Lex. I'm a multitasker, haha :roll:

I desperately want to go to the bookstore right now. like right now. NOW. now. haha.
I need Butch's book!

I had Mary's bibliograde insomnia over the summer. minus the caffeine because it doesn't affect me, so I think I was majorly slap-happy, and losing my mind at an impressive rate.

I have a PM, from Mary i'm guessing. I should go read it :P

Love you all
<33 seriously I do :)
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

randomness rocks!
bye.
see?

no.
not really bye. im still here.

1. i hate to do dishes.
2. i love to eat but still dont like to do dishes.
3. why dont we have a dish washer?

besides this venting, i also need to go to a bookstore!
is there another word for random? :roll:
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

another word for random you could use hit-or-miss, unplanned, impulsive.. there are a lot.

I am going to be reading- all day, it is cold today... which means i am keeping my butt inside.

I will be finishing Kiss of the night the 5th dark hunter book.
I am loving the books, thank god for them- or i would be going insane until April. haha

I want to stay in my PJs all day- isn't that a sunday thing? oh well i am making it a saturday thing.

hope you all behave! or else!

-Lynz
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus