Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Re: Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

Post by threethings » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:21 pm

Are you kidding? Nobody's posted today? Wow!
We're really slowing down now, in fact, the whole lex is slowing down!
I'm hungry. I really want to play Harvest Moon, but I think I should do Spanish first.

Somebody just told me that they think there's a rule in the teenagers thread that has a min. 4 lines.
I hate that! I hate the freakin' rule here, and I don't want it somewhere else too! Sheesh!

My mom went to some barbecue place with some guy for some campaign or something.
She's bringing me something home. I've been really diet-bad the past few days. Ugh.

Okay, if you read all that, you're amazing. Cause it was the most boring post ever.

Song of the post
Over It - Katharine McPhee
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage

kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:28 pm

Ok... wow... this thread has lasted 21 days. And no one has posted in over 10 hours (except for Chloe who just posted...). That is nuts!! What happened to Randomness??? When we could zap a thread in 2 days flat... I miss those days... :( .

Anyways, I haven't posted in a while. I have been having good days and bad days... yesterday was a bad day. I cried myself to sleep. Now my eyes feel all puffy... so today is turning out to be a no-so-good day either. Shouldn't I be feeling better two and a half months after the breakup?!?!?!? Ugh, this sucks... And to make me feel worse my best friend who broke up with her boyfriend last week got back together with him last night. So now I am, again, the only single person I know. It would be sooo much better if I had another single friend to hand out with. But no, they all have to have boyfriends. Ugh, that sucks too. She made me feel even worse last night too... I texted her to find out how things went because they went out to dinner to discuss, and she texted back that she would call me today because she was in bed. At 9:00, and she is a night person. :oops: I didn't need to know that... That made me feel worse because now she is all bright and happy again (apparently very happy...) after only a week of suffering and I am still feeling absolutely horrible after two and a half months of suffering. When do I get my happy time?!?!?!? (Not that happy time... just a day or so to feel truly happy again would be great...) Ugh.

So on a happier note I am going to see Underworld tonight. I am excited!! I love those movies... Although I am going with HIM and some other people so I will not be without that sinking feeling in my stomache the whole night... :roll:

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army

Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Hello lovelies!

How are you all??...Im good...(if you care;])
haha...im hoping you do :D

Allieb-- im assuming youre name is Allie. I mean, thats just a wild guess. :lol: I think its cool you're dads into that. Maybe you will be his mini space prodigy. :D ...im Jany, by the way.

Maddy and Chloe- i miss you both!

Lilli-- I had to tell you. I love you're avatar and siggie. Its tempting. Not sure why but it is.

My guy friend just got neon green color contacts and it freaks the sh*t out of me.

Random-- im craving chocolate and wendy's fast food.

HI MARLEE!
:? .............

Kym-- I hate chowder. everytime my sister has it on i aske her to change it because it honestly creeps me out.

Im reading a book: Lock andd Key thats to my lovely Sammy! It rocks, i highly recommend it.
Sam-- We need to catch up..seriosuly...thsi pm'ing back and forth isnt doing it..lol :lol:

Oh im so excited because i learned how to play "the scientist" on the piano. It sounds sooo pretty!
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]

A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:35 pm

Hello randies..

Chloe, I read that so therefore I am amazing.. haha. but you should have known that already :P

There's a rule on the teen thread?.. I usually post really short posts there.

Random: I just found out that you guys call paracetamol, tylenol..

2 posts while i was typing this.. Hi Jany and Marlee.

I remember when randomness used to very very fast.. it's practically died.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie

Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:13 pm

I finished my 11th Dark hunter book this morning(sorry shannon) and remember when i started them between CHristmas and NYE. CRAZY 11 books in less than a month, thats like sick.
I have one more book before i read the holy grail of the dark hunter books ACHERON

i am so excited, and nervous. it actually gives me hives to think about reading that nearly 800 page extremely large book.

I have to go to the book store to get Devil may cry, but i promised Shannon that i wouldn't read it until Monday.
which means i will be ready to read Ash's book this time next week..... *passes out* ..... Okay i am back.

I have things to do, Shannon- you better hurry up! and getcha butt to the bookstore Lady!

okay so Hey Ayan, Marlee Chloe, Shannizzle.. I'll be back later.

PS- i am happy that the thread has lasted longer than a week.. its nice.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus

Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:00 pm

This thread wont die Lynz. Devil May Cry? As in the video game series. I know two guys who did motion capture and voicing on that if its what I think it is.

Random - No I've had the worst 4 days ever. School was full of more drama than New Moon, The Drama Llama and Peach Girl combined. I don't wanna talk about it, but I got depressed!

Random 2 - I have the worst ear infection ever! It feels all nasty and stuff and it wont go away! Ugh! I want is drained!

Random 3 - I go to Megacon in a month! Yay! I get to show my friend my pamphlet and stuff. I got a 100 on that project and it rocks.

Random 4- I'm going shopping!
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...

DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:32 pm

OMA it seems like this thread just started and now were on page 78!!! holy chow....

ok school was fun we did debates on whether or not to discect animals...

ok im reading this book dead until dark its like twilight but with a more mature look at things its really good...

ok i wont be on cause i have to go to windsor for my bros hockey and i have hockey ni the morning sooo ya dont PM me expecting me to talk....
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake

fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:55 pm

Hi everyone...I'm new to the site...I'm Michelle...

I was just reading through some of the posts, although there are 78 pages so I have to confess to skipping some!! :) But I saw that a few people mentioned The Dark Hunter Series...I only know one other person who reads them and I thought it was so cool to read about others who are addicted to them like I am!! I'm really, really ready for the next book to come out!

And now I just came back to edit...because I found the Dark Hunter thread :)

Thank you Naureen!!

Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:13 pm

good day my wonderful randies!!!

i know, i didn't post yesterday and i am therefore horrible. but you didn't miss anything terribly important in my life, so no worries!! :lol: this thread has slowed down, but it is nice. at least we're not getting chastised by the mods anymore...

so today is a fantastic day! i'm in an excellent mood. for one thing, it's actually mostly warm outside! in the 50s and sunny! i therefore drove home from school with some of the windows open and my music turned up really loud! well, my music is always up loud, but there's something about driving with the windows open combined with the music that is guaranteed to put you in a good mood! :D

not much happened today. i had lunch with some friends that i haven't seen in a while, so that was nice. umm my school also got an air hockey table, which is a random thing to tell you, but what did you expect? 8-)

oh and whoever said the jonas brothers were hiding in a closet at the white house--i think i would be terrified if that happened to me :shock: not that i have anything against the jonas brothers, i'm just not really a fan in any sense of the word. ::shrugs:: i guess i've never even heard anything of theirs and that's why.

marlee--::huggles:: i hope you cheer up soon lovely. things will get better!

hellooooo to chloe, lynz and jany!! hope your days are going swimmingly.

and welcome to randomness michelle!! just remember to follow the rules and whatnot--and don't worry, you didn't break any in that last post, i'm just saying.

okay! i'm off to do.....something. maybe take a walk!

song of the post ("oldie", but a goodie :)):
My Own Worst Enemy--Lit
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3

'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:26 pm

Hey Loves :]

Mary - If you are horrible, then I guess that makes me wretched. I haven't posted in 2 days :?

So I am kind of tired right now, I was wiped out yesterday.
So I wasn't on much at all.

Random - I got a 99% on my Algebra 2 test. My friends are mad at me. They decided that they wanted to take the test early, which you didn't have to, and I decided to study for a little bit longer. So therefore I got a better grade than all of them.. *shrugs* It really wasn't hard, math just isn't hard to me.

Anyways not much happened to me too, just a very boring day.

Marlee - I miss those days too, it was absolutely crazy, but I loved them. We didn't have as many people now though, which makes it even crazier considering how fast we blew through those threads..