Teenagers Unite III

Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Teenagers Unite III

Post by Spartan »

Miista Cullen wrote: Spartan - I thought you were in the twenties, Laugh.Out.Loud. Yes, I know how you feel. When I was 14, I always told everyone I was 15 Laugh.Out.Loud.
You thought I was in my Twenties?! Cool!
I feel older 'cause well... I'm just really mature and intelligent :lol: I'm not being bigheaded here, I just seem to be quite insightful and crap :D My Mum said to me 'Jesus Ciara you think so deep sometimes that it scars the sh*t out of me!' :lol:

Of course I'm actually a bit immature when it comes to sexual jokes :lol: But it's got worse since I've been friends with Osscar hehe, we are actually the perviest pair you will ever find :lol: We could turn anything into a sexual joke :D
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

Spartan wrote: You thought I was in my Twenties?! Cool!
I feel older 'cause well... I'm just really mature and intelligent :lol: I'm not being bigheaded here, I just seem to be quite insightful and crap :D My Mum said to me 'Jesus Ciara you think so deep sometimes that it scars the sh*t out of me!' :lol:

Of course I'm actually a bit immature when it comes to sexual jokes :lol: But it's got worse since I've been friends with Osscar hehe, we are actually the perviest pair you will ever find :lol: We could turn anything into a sexual joke :D
Hahahaha, I know how you feel ^_^ My body looks like a 17 year olds. My voice sounds like 14 year old. My personality feels like a child, but also...wise. Whilst my brain feels like a law graduate from Harvard Laugh.Out.Loud :lol:

Ugh. I hate sexual jokes. I like the blonde jokes. Oi, oi, you should play a game. It's called "I dunno" (I forgot what it was called) and what you do is, you sit in class, and everything the teacher or other students say, you have to think of it in a very sexual way. For example: If the teacher says "Whats the square root of six", you have to think of something sexual in that sentence. And we know that the sexual thing about that is the root and the six (because it sounds like sex). That was an example though, but you should play it. It's very fun ^_^
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Speaking of sexual jokes, I really dislike the whole "that's what she said" trend going around. The office started that thing right? I mean, some times what they say are funny but most of the time, ehh. :(
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Oh my gosh, people always think I'm older than I am! Once when I was 15, I went to a wedding where I only knew the bride's side. So I'm going through the receiving line and the groom's father looks at me and says, "Now why aren't you married yet?" I was like :shock: "Because I'm only 15 and that's not even legal!"
That's probably the worst I've ever gotten. But ever since I hit the age of 12 people have been guessing that I'm around 5 years older than I really am. I was actually almost asked out once by a college guy when I was 14. :lol: :oops:
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Wow, Jenna. People think that because I have the ability to speak maturely, and I developed a bit early that I'm two to three years older than I actually am. That, and most Bengali women are very short, and I'm only slightly below average (5 foot 2 and three quarters), so that boosts my age for no reason.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

People mistake me for being older constantly. I've been asked what college did I attend ( I'm only in 9th grade). Or even worse, people confuse my mom and I for SISTER!!! I mean, I don't look that old do I???
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Well I wouldn't know because I've never met you.. but I find it hard to believe you'd get confused for your mother's sibling.

P.S: What's your name 'round these United parts?
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Well, maybe your mother is very youthful Nicholle (I hope I spelled your name right). I doubt you could look much older than 20 as a 9th grader.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

i am sooo hungry i should go get some food... i always forget to do that... ohhh no i just figured out that tomorrow is school again....ahhh it depresses me when a new week comes and the weekend dies... i have private funerals for it...

just kidding... but still....
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Yes, you did spell it right!!! :D *hands her a virtual piece of cake*

And, I guess, sometimes I act more mature then she does... But she is about 30 yrs older then me... :?

I don't want to go to school tomorrow... :(
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey