What are you reading

twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: What are you reading

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I really should get my backside to the library!
ImageImage
E<3B
blue-eyed-bella
Wandering Through Town

Post by blue-eyed-bella »

I've been doing a lot of reading this week (because of winter break...but school starts tomorrow! Ughh.)

Anyway, I just finished The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, Someone Like You and Dreamland by Sarah Dessen, Breaking Dawn (for, like, the millionth time) and right now I'm reading Pride and Prejudice for the first time, and I'm about halfway through.

I'm probably going to read The Book Thief and A Great and Terrible Beauty soon... does anyone know if they're any good?
Last edited by blue-eyed-bella on Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

March is going to be a busy month for a lot of avid readers. The sequel to Hunger Games is supposed to be coming out, as is City of Glass (i think) and several other books. I think at last count there were 5 books coming out that are part of various series that I've been reading.
Ooooh, is the Hunger Games sequel really coming out in March?? I was just on Amazon.com and I found the title "12" by Suzanne Collins, which could make sense because it is district 12 that they live, but it said the release date was May 2009. March would be even better :D

Edit: I did more google searching and found a fan site http://www.hungergamestrilogy.com/phpbb ... &sk=t&sd=a that calls the sequel "Catching Fire" and they think it will come out Sept 2009 :(
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Right now, I'm reading Even After, it's an amazing book. I love it. It gives me a lot of hope in this world that even when things turn for the bad, always have hope and something good will happen.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
cullen grl 17
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullen grl 17 »

well i have returned 3 books in like one day. i read the first page and its boring so i returned them back to the school library and now im reading breaking dawn! yay me!
***But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die***
one_tuff_cupcake
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by one_tuff_cupcake »

Well i spent a good 2 hours in Borders searching for a good book. I came out with Paper Towns by John Greene. I really like it so far.
Pastry Sisters❤ I <3 Peeta E<3B :)BAMF(: = Edward
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Right now I'm reading the DH series and I thought that I wasn't going to enjoy it but it's at the top of my list.

For those who know of BDB these books are just as good. I'm loving these Dark Hunters, Half Human/Half Gods, Were-Hunters, Squires or eventually Humans.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
edwardISmine
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by edwardISmine »

blue-eyed-bella wrote:I'm probably going to read The Book Thief and A Great and Terrible Beauty soon... does anyone know if they're any good?

I loved The Book Thief, it was seriously one of the BEST books i've ever read. It was kinda hard getting into it in the beginning, but the end was so worth it. I don't think i've ever cried so much reading a book (not even when Sirius Black died in OOTF :lol: ) But serious, read it you won't be disappointed!
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

I've been reading The Night Watch by Sergei Lukyanenko this afternoon there's some vampires but they're kind of the enemy of the main character in this book. it took a bit to get into but im really liking it now.
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Who is The Book Thief by? I keep on hearing how amazing it is so I'd like to read it.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com