What are you reading

una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: What are you reading

Post by una »

I just finished reading about five books by Jennifer Crusie, "Welcome to Temptation", "Faking It", "The Cinderella Deal", "Trust me on this", "Fast Women", "Getting Rid of Bradley", and "Anyone but You." I'm about to start the Dragon series ("Dragon Bones" and "Dragon Blood") by Patricia Briggs and her Raven series is to follow.

My reading obsession really doesn't show, does it? :oops:
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Post by Krystal »

I'm reading the Gossip Girl series right now, but I really want to read more books by Sarah Dessen! I loved "This Lullaby". Also the House of Night Series. I've read the first one, and I really want to read the rest!
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Yesterday i got a book called what my mother doesn't know ahaha, and finished it on the same day. It was good.
Right now i am reading The opposite of chocolate. And so far so good.
Isobelle
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Isobelle »

I love "What My Mother doesnt Know'! I read that book all the time, I think its a really interesting way to tell a story. I just finished King's Dragon, its the beginning of a really great series. I would definitely recommend it.
Christine!
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Christine! »

I just read Uglies, Pretties and Specials this week.
Goooooood books:)
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I read the the first one in the House of Night series, and it was really good.
I also read Tithe by Holly Black, and it was really good too.
I'm looking for Interview with a Vampire, but I can't find it anywhere.
And I have a slight obsession with White Oleander.

I'm not reading anything currently, which kindof depresses me, so I'm looking for good reading material right now.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
Elyse
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Elyse »

cullengirl wrote:Has anyone read The Luxe? I've heard people talk about it, but it seems like a more classy version of Gossip Girls. If so, did you like?
I have read the Luxe and Rumors and liked both. I'm looking forward to Envy when it comes out in January. I'm not sure if it's a classy version of Gossip Girls or not; I haven't seen the show. I would recommend them though.
ImageImageImage
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I'm currently reading Twilight for the second time LOL! When I finish Breaking Dawn for the 2nd time, I plan to check out the Gossip Girl books. I am glad other people are also.

I hate it when I am out of something good to read, so iI am glad this exists.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

I JUST finished reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. After reading Stephenie's high praises for it and then Stephen King gave it a glowing review in Entertainment Weekly, I just had to get it. http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20223443,00.html

WOW! I was on the edge of my seat, or bench, or bed, or floor (wherever i was sitting while i read it) through the whole book. It just flew by and i wish there was more. Stephen King says something in his review about it being part of a trilogy. I hope so! I need to know more!

I picked up a thick vampire-themed book by L.J. Smith (i think) at Walmart today. I can't remember the name of the book...i think there might be three stories in it. It's upstairs and i'm too lazy to go get it right now. ;) Anyone read her books before?
edwardISmine
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by edwardISmine »

Thanks to Stephenie Meyer; I've really got back into reading!!
I've always loved to read, but after finishing high school and entering the 'real world' I guess you could call it, everything took a back seat to my job :cry:
After finishing the Twilight saga I sat down and made a list of book to read (and it grows everyday!).
I actually went to our city library and got a library card!!

I'm now proud to say that I've read 'To Kill A Mockingbird' for the first time ever!! Right now I'm reading 'Water For Elephants' by Sara Gruen, I'm a few chapters into it and so far it's enjoyable. And I've been listening to Twilight on audiobook before I go to bed :lol: just ordered the set from Barnes&Noble can't wait to get them! :D