What are you reading

a_n_n_a
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: What are you reading

Post by a_n_n_a »

I don't really have a new book going right now but I'm rereading "Looking for Alaska" and "An Abundance of Katherines", both by John Green. I've read each a few times; many more than a few for Katherines, actually. And John's new book comes out on Thursday so that will be the big read. But as for books I should be reading, I have "Days of Grace" by Arthur Ashe, a very influential tennis player.
ImageImageImage
NKistheshiz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by NKistheshiz »

I'm not reading anything, but Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher was a really good book.
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

I just started Ender's Game tonight. I don't read super fast, but I'm pretty sure I'll be done in a couple of days. My niece read Breaking Dawn in six hours! She told me I need to read the Stephanie Hale books, that they are laugh out loud funny, and based (some at least) on Grimm's Fairy Tales.
Is anyone else gonna tackle all the books on Stephenie Meyer's amazon.com list?
If there are any Jane Austen fans out there, can you give me an idea of which order to read the books in?
Thanks!
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

JodeenSings wrote:I just started Ender's Game tonight. I don't read super fast, but I'm pretty sure I'll be done in a couple of days. My niece read Breaking Dawn in six hours! She told me I need to read the Stephanie Hale books, that they are laugh out loud funny, and based (some at least) on Grimm's Fairy Tales.
Is anyone else gonna tackle all the books on Stephenie Meyer's amazon.com list?
If there are any Jane Austen fans out there, can you give me an idea of which order to read the books in?
Thanks!
Read Pride and Prejudice, then Sense and Sensibility, then Emma, then Mansfield Park, then Persuasian. :]
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

I think I'm gonna read Mitch Albom's The Five People You Meet in Heaven again.
I absolutely love that book.
I just saw the movie of it on TV an hour ago.
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

Harry Potter! SWWWAHHH! I don't really know what that was supposed to be...
But I just finished the 6th one, literally, TODAY! Yesshhh. It was so insanely good. I love J.k. Rowling and Stephenie Meyer, what would we do with out them?!

Anyways. I'm supposed to be reading Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. I'm sure you have all heard of it? Yes? Yes? It's a very old book. It's for a Language project. I don't know if it's going to be one of those painful books where you are half asleep the whole time you're reading or if it's actually worth my time. But i'm probably going to end up reading the whole thing (no matter how bad or good it is) cause it's for a grade... and my teacher is a genius and she can tell if i didn't read the book. BLAH.

Ha ha. Sorry. I feel really random right now, but have any of y'all read Fahrenheit 451??????
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

^^nope.

i just finished reading When It Happens by Susane Colasnati anyone read that? It was good.
Now i'm going to start Take Me There by her also. :)

oh and if you haven't already read the A Great and Terrible Beauty series, you definitely should they are sooooo good. :)
randomness bum<3
Marcy
Lexicon Crisis Evacutation Coordinator

Post by Marcy »

City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare...again. :D
KaseyHeartEdward
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

AliceLauren wrote:Harry Potter! SWWWAHHH! I don't really know what that was supposed to be...
But I just finished the 6th one, literally, TODAY! Yesshhh. It was so insanely good. I love J.k. Rowling and Stephenie Meyer, what would we do with out them?!

Anyways. I'm supposed to be reading Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. I'm sure you have all heard of it? Yes? Yes? It's a very old book. It's for a Language project. I don't know if it's going to be one of those painful books where you are half asleep the whole time you're reading or if it's actually worth my time. But i'm probably going to end up reading the whole thing (no matter how bad or good it is) cause it's for a grade... and my teacher is a genius and she can tell if i didn't read the book. BLAH.

Ha ha. Sorry. I feel really random right now, but have any of y'all read Fahrenheit 451??????
I have! It isn't my choice read but i found it really intersting! It is a good book!

I just finished Uninvited

I am going to read THE BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD Guide! I am so excited!!!!
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

I've just started Jonathan Stranhe and Mr. Norrell, though I have so little time to read these days.
It got such good reviews I can't wait to read it...
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...