What are you reading

Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Re: What are you reading

Post by Carrisa »

I finished Warriros: Eclipse by Erin Hunter last night. Right now I'm reading The Coffin Club by Ellen Schreiber. After that I'm going to read Frostbite by Richelle Mead.

So I was wondering if anyone can recommend me any good werewolf books? I tried reading Blood and Chocolate but I didn't like it. Are there any others out there?
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
pallorxmortis
Learning to Love Green

Post by pallorxmortis »

Re-reading 'Howl's Moving Castle' I love that book.
My children are totally going to be raised on that book (It won't help because any son that I have (adopted, of course) is going to be named Hywel, it's a family name. xD)

Also re-reading 'Gods Behaving Badly'
and I started reading "The Name of the Rose' and 'Baudolino.' Plus I started reading the Divine Comedy again as well as Susan Kay's Phantom, black market copy since it is out of print. xD

"You see a wile, you thwart. Am I right?"
-- Crowley to Aziraphale : Good Omens
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Christmas is coming up and I want books, but I don't know which ones to ask for. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I like anything pretty much as long as it's PG-13
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

I'm reading "I Capture The Castle" By Dodie Smith because for some reason it was marked as "Big Read" in my School Library.

If anyone can please PM me about some good vamp books I'd be very pleased.
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Spartan wrote:I'm reading "I Capture The Castle" By Dodie Smith because for some reason it was marked as "Big Read" in my School Library.

If anyone can please PM me about some good vamp books I'd be very pleased.
there's actually a thread about vampire books in... hmm i want to say flight to phoenix or Twilight zone i shall check
yep definately flight to phoenix here's the link in fact
http://www.twilightlexiconforum.com/vie ... f=25&t=134
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
metro_girl0
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by metro_girl0 »

I read alot of different types of books, and currently I am reading Out Of Patience by Brian Meehl. It is a hilarious book. It is awesome I think it is sooo funny. A couple books ago I read House Of The Scorpions, I thought it was awesome too. They are both great reads.

If anyone knows any good young adult novels that you think are good, pm me. I am always looking for new books to read. Especially the ones about vampires. but anything is good. I would appreciate any book list. Thanks.

Allie :D
Image Image Image
E<3B Team E!
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

I just finished reading Chasing Harry Winston byt Lauren Weisberger and man, those characters are annoying. Do real people even behave like that? I find it extremely annoying when fictional characters have bigger egos than any real person I've ever met. And the author thought they were likable???
Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Ambrosia »

I read Chasing Harry Winston this past summer. I really didn't like it. Those women were HORRIBLE!

Right now I'm working on getting through The Historian by Elizabet Kostova. It's a good book, but it gets very tiring at points. I'd recommend it to anyone very interested in Vlad Dracula and the history surrounding his legends, etc.

I really want to go pick up the new Blue Bloods novel Revelations (I think is the name) I'd recommend those to anyone who liked Twilight. There not AS good, but they're decent. Much better than Vampire Diaries in my opinion.
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Right now I'm in the process of reading the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward. I'm on book #4.

It an adult vampire series about a group of vampires who are out to protect the vampire and human races from a group called lessers, who are basically vampire slayers.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Alicia_Cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by Alicia_Cullen »

I'm reading Twilight AGAIN, and also reading "True Sight" - David Stahler Jr.
"I Love you" - Bella Swan, "You Are My Life Now" - Edward Cullen

Check out my music at: http://www.myspace.com/wordsunwritten11