Confederate Army --Second Rank --Team Jasper

who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Re: Confederate Army --Second Rank --Team Jasper

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

sarah! wrote:alright thanks! im a member! lol
Its usually a good idea to add your army and mafia names to your signature so that people don't have to go to the front page to figure out what they should be calling you in that thread.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

WOAH GUYS!!!!!! How was the mock battle? :D
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

I missed the mock battle because of time difference, but I just read over the post and the battle looked so much fun. I wanted to join myself, even though it was over!!!

Haha can't wait for the real battle.

I've been in battles like these on different forums, but it wasn't a battle, it was a race and we got to fight each other in the race ^_^ And we had some tally board... I'll stop there, cause I'm getting off topic.

AniiwaiiZz' can't wait!!!
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
redlips
Learning to Love Green

Post by redlips »

I can't believe I missed it! Sorry guys, I've been working 8 hour days all week leading up to Australia Day (YAY OZ DAY!), and haven't been on the net AT ALL. :(

I read through the battle, so I get what's going to happen. I'm happy about the actual battle lasting a few days, so everyone (including me!) should be on at some point.

Maybe it's because I haven't been around much, but I had a bit of trouble keeping track of who was on which team...? I know most of you have it in your sigs, but do you think this would be a problem? or is it just me?

Anyways, great mock battle guys! And thankyou to everyone keeping up with the GREAT QUESTIONS whil;e I wasn't here, you guys are amazing!

Now, for something new...

Instead of a question this time (because i think that we may run out of new questions eventually), I propose a Vamp It UP! Challenge.

Here's the rules:

1. You need to do something creative, and 'VAMP IT UP'. Options include, but are not limited to, writing a Jasper related poem/one shot fic, drawing/painting a vamp picture, making something, dress up your pet as a vampire...the possibilities are endless!

Basically, create something vampy, and post it/a picture of it here.

2. There will be a time limit, probably two weeks to start with, for you to post your vamp creation by.

3. At this stage, there aren't really prizes or anything. However, I'm thinking of making some little banners for everyone who participates/the most creative ideas. Unless someone with superior banner-making skills and some free time wants to volounteer.

So, I think that's about it for now. Let me know what you think! :D
Major Redlips, Sergeant Major of Jasper's Confederate Army,
I'm suffering from OCD: Obsessive Cullen Disorder
Team Jasper: Because everything is bigger in Texas
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

While most people write down their names in the signature, it would be even better if, as a rule, everyone had their name in a specific color, red for SC and blue for PG. It would make it so much easier to remember who's on your team.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

redlips wrote:I can't believe I missed it! Sorry guys, I've been working 8 hour days all week leading up to Australia Day (YAY OZ DAY!), and haven't been on the net AT ALL. :(
I know how you feel :P Even though I don't have a job..
redlips wrote:Instead of a question this time (because i think that we may run out of new questions eventually), I propose a Vamp It UP! Challenge.

Here's the rules:

1. You need to do something creative, and 'VAMP IT UP'. Options include, but are not limited to, writing a Jasper related poem/one shot fic, drawing/painting a vamp picture, making something, dress up your pet as a vampire...the possibilities are endless!

2. There will be a time limit, probably two weeks to start with, for you to post your vamp creation by.

3. At this stage, there aren't really prizes or anything. However, I'm thinking of making some little banners for everyone who participates/the most creative ideas. Unless someone with superior banner-making skills and some free time wants to volounteer.

So, I think that's about it for now. Let me know what you think! :D
This seems very fun. I might try the poem and the drawing one.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I'm going for a poem one. I love writing. I got skillz <3 :lol:
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

redlips wrote:
Instead of a question this time (because i think that we may run out of new questions eventually), I propose a Vamp It UP! Challenge.

Here's the rules:

So, I think that's about it for now. Let me know what you think!

right, so can i post like the first chapter from 'Until Dusk'- a twilight themed book me and my friend are writing!?
and my first chapter is also jasper related-oh and please don't get the idea that in the story we split apart couples and stuff becuause none of that stuff happens-the idea upset ustoo much...right so here if the first chapter after 'jo's' turning:

Chapter 1 – All she asks is the strength to hold him

And then the pain finally receded, it was a funny thing, the screaming didn't help.
BLOOD
OH SO THIRSTY
I sat up with incredible speed, some what shooting bolt upright, freezing so still it shocked me back into movement, I patted down my body wondering just how much this procedure had changed me. I tried to take a breathe but felt no relief from the cool air that brushed the sides of my dry throat. And then it hit me again, a sudden wave of...
BLOOD
OH SO THIRSTY
The pain was unbearable, the dryness, the gut wrenching ache, the ...
'how are you feeling?'
The voice sang to me from the mouth of an angel, I knew that this whisper was so quiet that I shouldn't be able to hear this- barely a vibration of the lips- and yet each word rang out like a thousand bells singing to me at once.
Realising that I had no idea where I was I slowly opened my eyes, absorbing every colour, every detail of the glistening white room. This 'slow' action only took a fraction of a second not the minute I had been expecting. All the different details my human eyes had not been able to comprehend, the texture of the walls, the vibrations through the floor as someone glided effortlessly across the room next to mine, an eighth colour reflecting from the glass– an eighth colour? I knew such things existed but to be able to see it was astounding.

Then I saw him and all need for understanding, all worry, all questions and thirst were lost as I looked at his pallid skin, locking onto his golden eyes, knowing that I could not willingly leave their deep pool of swirling stars.
And I knew that he had not left my side, that this vision of beauty had stayed with me, soothed me, calmed me, sang to me- it had been he who's soft angelic voice had lulled me with that unfamiliar melody-
trying so desperately to soothe my pain, to ease my strain, to free me. I reached out to stroke his face, the face that looked even more brilliant in my new eyes, the face that was scared many a thousand times, the face that screamed danger to me but my judgement overruled my instinct, because I knew this face and I would trust it with my life, in fact I had already done so, my hand reached out further and he didn't flinch back as he had when my human hands had mistakenly glided past his ice cold skin, the same skin that now felt warm to my touch. Slowly and carefully I traced every strange angle, every curve and crevice of this magnificent beings face.

I felt the presence of others now entering the room, but I did not stop, this moment was so perfect, so right I did not want to let it go. I did not want to remember it, I never wanted this to become memory, I never wanted it to end. I would allow myself to pretend that he felt the same, that this was what he wished also. A feeling of caution slowly laid down upon me, a burden to heavy to bear that it sunk lower and lower until it controlled me. The moment had ended, reluctantly I removed my hand and set it down on the end-table next to me-with too much force. I raised my hand leaving a perfect imprint of my arm on the table. Not leaving the eyes of my protector this whole time. This new life was going to need some getting used to, I would have to learn to reign in my strength, suddenly I felt ashamed, embarrassed.
A smile erupted on the angels face, the same angel that was now sat at the foot of my bed. The angel that had sang to me, the angel that had stayed with me and cared for me during my darkest hour.

My human memories were fuzzy and unclear in my minds eye and slowly I remembered more about my turning, I tried not to think of those moments but something willed me towards then, like an emotion I no longer controlled was being forced-not with might but with concern and wonder. His eyes seemed to portray the same emotion I was now feeling, a sense of urgency, a feeling of wonder. And then the memory came-
There had also been a soprano singing alongside his angelic voice- and that soprano had been his mate- who had not left him as he fulfilled his final promise to the human girl lying on the table and falling ever more into a whirling pool of fire and ice, that were some how coinciding with the soul purpose of destroying my feeble body and replacing my cells, making them stronger yet more sensitive and controlled, making them faster yet more reserved, heightening all my senses and releasing a wild primitive predator from within that was more aware and defensive than ever before. In that moment of weakness all I could do was to think of him leaving and I could not bear to have more of my past life ripped away so I had asked him to stay, made him promise not to leave my side until I was ready, and who was he to deny a dying girl’s last wish. It had not been his choice, if it had I was sure that he would have rather spent his time in the arms of his love not watching over a mangled, screaming body.

I dropped my gaze, I was sure he had read my emotion and realised what I was thinking, his strange gift really did work as like a burden to me, he already knew- and had known for some time- my infatuation with him, my undying desire for his body, my yearning for his love, a love that could never be returned, he did love me, but not like I loved him, the way a man loves his daughter, the was Bella loved Jacob- this love was not nearly as strong as the protectiveness I felt towards him-just like the way Edward and Bella felt, the way Emmett and Rosalie felt , the way Carlisle and Esme felt, the way Renesme and Jacob felt. And I new then that that I would never be the recipient of such love, as I only had love for one man and that love was undying, unmoving and unchanging. And if he didn't know what I had just been thinking I was even more sure that Edward would tell him later. I knew he had been listening in as I could hear his slow breathing outside Renesme’s room just down the hall from me.
I sighed and dropped my gaze as I turned to greet his soul-mate
'Hello, Alice'
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

Ok, this is straight from the top of my head, so here goes:

Jasper, Jasper, he's our man
If he can't do it
Nobody can!!!!

Kidding!

Real one:

Lips gently touched my neck, revealing goosebumps all over. And slowly, a sharp sudden pain vibrated throughout my body. I can hear the sound of my blood, bubbling towards the ravenous preditor, then, for sure, I felt ecstasy. Like a hundred orgasms hitting me at once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats just my interpretation on what it would be/feel like, being bitten by a vampire. Pretty lame Laugh.Out.Loud. I'll keep working on it though.

And the drawing that I did...Well...I rushed it and it looks...like a 2 years old drew it :lol:
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
JasperRocks3000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JasperRocks3000 »

Okay I want to enter! I missed the mock battle???
Somebody tell me next time!!!
Anyway my entry will be in sometime soon.
Oh and if your trying to figure out whos on what side I'm on Pensatori Ghicattati (I think I spelled It right.)