Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

Post by oleander »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEWITCHED!

Uhm, yeah...the PSD...hello! I think i need to find that shower. I usually hate speedos, but I'll forgive him this time.

I've never done the long distance relationship thing since i've only ever been in one "real" relationship, so I can't really add to that conversation...for once i'll keep my trap shut. ;)
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

HaPPy BiRThDaY BeWiTCheD!! I hope it's a great one.

I haven't been on since Monday because 1. Major disaster ice storm 2. No electricity
I live in Southeast Missouri, and we received between 4-6 inches of ice with another 4 inches of snow topped with a couple more inches of ice.

We're with my in-laws whose power returned last night. We're good.

Our home is still without power. I just talked to my friend who lives in a town close by and she said they were told it would be two months.

Una (my precious SuperTwin) described my ideal bedroom. When we're old and alone, we and our cats can live in a big ol'house by the beach. But only if we can have scantily clad hot rugby players as house servants.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Goodnight Elizabeth wrote:Una (my precious SuperTwin) described my ideal bedroom. When we're old and alone, we and our cats can live in a big ol'house by the beach. But only if we can have scantily clad hot rugby players as house servants.
:shock: :shock: Oh MY, I'll never get the mint tea out of my keyboard...maybe off the screen tho! :lol: :lol: Are we old yet? :twisted: :twisted: I'm SO there!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

GNE - two months! Are you serious? That's crazy to go that long with out power. I just hope that's not true and you can get home soon.

una and GNE - can I join in with the rugby player servants on the beach? With the way I'm going I will be one of those old ladies who has a million cats, dogs and various animals that I scare the kids. Even though right now I'm the "fun and crazy" Mom, it's starting to look like I'm headed towards becoming the "Crazy Cat Lady" :lol:
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta »

skylarblue wrote:
una and GNE - can I join in with the rugby player servants on the beach? With the way I'm going I will be one of those old ladies who has a million cats, dogs and various animals that I scare the kids. Even though right now I'm the "fun and crazy" Mom, it's starting to look like I'm headed towards becoming the "Crazy Cat Lady" :lol:
Me too Skylar. I always tell people I am going to be the crazy cat lady who passes out pennies to kids at Holloween or maybe one my hundred cats I'll have one day.
I will also be the crazy lady who has fuzzy mints in her purse.
bac - great pic for PSD. Not really a fan of the banana hammock but swooned a little when I saw that one. :o
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Well maybe we should all gang together to have a GG Living Facility and the only way you can join is to be a "crazy" old lady/gent who has an overabundance of animals, really cute servants whether they be pool boys/girls etc, all the kids are scared of you and for holiday gifts you knit mittens or socks and give them out.

I think we all could live happily in our own little oasis by the sea, Ya Feel Me? Anyone else on board?
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta »

skylarblue wrote:Well maybe we should all gang together to have a GG Living Facility and the only way you can join is to be a "crazy" old lady/gent who has an overabundance of animals, really cute servants whether they be pool boys/girls etc, all the kids are scared of you and for holiday gifts you knit mittens or socks and give them out.

I think we all could live happily in our own little oasis by the sea, Ya Feel Me? Anyone else on board?
Sign me up. I'm not knitting anything I will just give the kids stuff I steal from restaurants. People will find my stealing endearing because I am cute and crazy old lady. "Ah look how cute that little old lady is. She just stole all the wine glasses and ashtrays off of table 12." Kids like wine glasses and ashtrays right??? I only have cats so not sure what the kids are into these days.
Side note- It must be really late and I must be really tired because I am crying from laughing at myself so hard right now.
I need to start cloning Johnny Deep and Robert Pattinson so they can be my cute servant boys when I am old and gray. I am sure it will take me a few tries to get the cloning right. So I better get started now so I can have it perfected by the time I am the crazy old cat lady and forget what the heck this whole thing cloning is.
Last edited by olpatlanta on Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

My power should be back on next week. The next county over has more than 2000 power poles down. There's a 10 miles stretch where every pole is down. The highway is closed. That county will not have power for 2 months.

I talked to my sister tonight. They were told one week for them. She & her family visited my parents. My parents were told 2 weeks for them. My parents haven't called me to let me know they are ok. However, my mom told my sister about my falling and hurting myself. My poor bum!

I think Una & I will have plenty of room in our mansion by the sea.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

GNE, I can sympathize with you on the no power issue, I lost my power Wednesday morning and it didn't come back until Friday morning. We didn't have water for a while but that has also been turned back on yay. As a result of all the ice and some snow I missed a few days of work and had to take some floater days which I really didn't want to do but ahh well so is life. I hope your power comes back sooner than expected. They say in the lower part of the state that people will be without power until late February, and that we might have more snow on the way. I'm ready for summer now.

I have two QOTD's to answer. My ideal bedroom would be a two in one deal. I would want enough room for a Temperpedic Queen sized bed, dresser, bedside table and all that jazz, but I would also want enough room for a decent computer desk and also enough room to keep my bike on a trainer during the winter months. I wouldn't necessarily in that case need much of a house. I live in my grandmother's house now and the only three rooms I ever use is the computer room, the kitchen and my own bedroom with attached bedroom.

For the second QOTD I've been in one LDR, my first actual love but neither one of us was ready for anything more than what we got. Despite that it took me far to long to get over him than for him to get over me. Other than that I haven't had much luck with any relationship, but I haven't really been looking for it and have decided that I'll likely always stay single, but who knows.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Goodnight Elizabeth wrote:I think Una & I will have plenty of room in our mansion by the sea.
Of course - I'll be designing it! So not only will we have our Cabana Boys and Bikini Girls (for our few but loyal Gutter Guys), but each of us will have the bedroom with adjacent bath and walk-in closet of our dreams! Pays to have an architect on board! :twisted: I think it will be so nice that the brothers, breed, cats, wolves, dark-hunter, were-hunters, and dream-hunters will be submitting applications to be Cabana Boys. I know there are only so many positions available - but I'm sure we'll be able to fill them ALL. :twisted: Oh, I'm on the interview committee. So, I'll go ahead and get started on the GG Retirement Home. (We must give it a weak name so non-GG's won't notice - it must be UBER-private...Hmmmm, maybe we can have V keep some myst around it.)

I hope my SuperTwin's hiney is better! I'm still keeping everyone in that area or touched by that area in my prayers! Hopefully they can get the power up and running soon than later. I hope that late Feb. time line is the worst case scenario!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!