Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

Post by Misfit »

I use Firefox 3.0 and it looks like a 9th grader put it together I will have to see what it looks like in another browser. As a side note I finally got some sleep used a sleep vitamin called Melatonin. I was impressed I was out fairly quickly and didn't have a problem waking up so score one for the good guys.

*Update: They use style cookies and I don't allow them as it can allow malware to be installed on my PC.

Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Misfit, okay, maybe it is the cookie thing that alters its look on your screen. (Please remember - I am horribly techno-challenged). I've used melatonin before when I can't sleep. It's a great sleep aid as it is natural and not (typically) habit-inducing. I used it for a long time when I suffered insomnia in college. I still use it occasionally now, but luckily my insomnia isn't what it used to be.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Katwomankath
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Katwomankath »

Today is Sportygal's birthday. I know she isn't on here much any more but I wanted to wish her happy birthday any way.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPORTYGAL
Banner thanks to Ouisa!
Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Misfit »

Boom they fixed it! Nice I don't mind this version of the forums at all. I am sitting here listening to my 6 year create his own music on the piano and it sounds amazing. I love how kids can be so inventive and as adults a lot of us loose that creative side. So I have something for you embrace your creative side get some construction paper and finger paint!

Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*
Katwomankath

Post by Katwomankath »

I have been listening to my 16 year old on his bass and electric Guitars for the last couple of hour and I have about had enough creativity in that area. My 12 year old is being creative as we speak with markers, paper, and anything else she can find in the kitchen at the moment. Hmm... body paints might be fun for the adults. Oh yeah I forgot I'm the only adult in this house now. Scratch that... not fun by your self.
Banner thanks to Ouisa!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Heh...I feel like I could use to some creativity right about now. Spring Break is this week and so I have to come up with all these ways to keep my son and daughter entertained for a week at home! :) Being two and three...it's constantly non-stop! Gotta start thinking of ways to tire them out for nap time each day! :lol:

Thank you Naureen!!
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

I just had to stop in today and wish SSVD, aka GTO, aka Mandy a very happy birthday - love ya!!!!
Simplicity
Settled in Forks

Post by Simplicity »

Happy Birthday Sprtygal and SSVD!!!!
Variety
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Variety »

I didn't make it on yesterday to wish SPRTYGAL a happy birthday, so I'm pulling double duty today.

Happy Birthday SPRTYGAL and SSVD/GTO!

Sorry I don't have time to stay and play. I'm off to a group project meeting. (Two more weeks and finals will be OVER!!!)
Where there is great love, there are always miracles. -Willa Cather
Katwomankath

Post by Katwomankath »

:D :D :D :D :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY SSVD/GTO :D :D :D :D :D

I hope this beautiful sunny day is just a start of the wonderful things that come your way today. I wish you the best.

Kat
Banner thanks to Ouisa!