Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

Post by una »

Woo Hoo, thanks Misfit!!

I got hubby's birthday movie, Hot Fuzz, the special edition one. Yes...I am a good wifey. However, I was bummed, I went to B&N and found out that ONLY Hot Topic is carrying the blue-ray edition. E-gads! I have to go to the mall!! I HATE the mall!! :evil: :evil: (Yes..I'm pouting) :P
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Misfit »

The Blu-Ray Edition of Twilight is only available at Target and Best Buy until May 5th.

Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

I am glad you guys liked the video, it was a fun yet interesting night! Rachelle of course as you can see is a sweetheart and we really enjoyed having her in town. We heard earlier that day that it could be Kellan Lutz, then reports of Ashley Green spread through the valley, but when we got to meet Rachelle I was so happy it was her, I don't know about you guys, but there is only a handful of the cast that really love this kind of events and is really enthusiastic about meeting the fans and of course Rachelle is one of them.

I opened my DVD already, yeah, so much for saving my signed copy as keepsake. It's ok. I think I will still buy the Border's version anyway, it's so pretty... I have a downfall for all pretty things.

anyway, do we have a question of the day going on? I didn't see one, so here is mine.

How many times have you watched Twilight since it came out on DVD? I've seen it 3 times, but not for lack of wanting, mostly because of lack of free time. But I watched it at work on Saturday, then with Jason on Sunday and then I watched the director's commentary along with RP and Kristen. It is hilarious by the way, if you have time to listen to their ramblings, I totally recommend it. :)
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Good morning everyone! I've been thinking I really need to get back to the gym. But I feel so unmotivated with the warm weather. I know if I get back to the gym and work out, I'll meet some new people. I bet I need to get a trainer...that would help with motivation! :twisted:

Thanks for the QOTD Nena, we've been a little lax on them...well that and giving them a couple days so enough people have time to respond. Life has been hectic lately!

How many times have you watched Twilight since it came out on DVD? *ducks head* None. Yup, I don't own it yet and I'm too cheap to pay for it through cable on demand. However, I hope to get it soon!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Misfit »

Just once for us with a friend but I have been in PHX so maybe TwiDealer is watching it every night no clue.

Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

una you crack me up :D
I am actually starting a new weight loss program, but I wont be signing up for a gym, although your "motivational trainer" did seem inviting ;)

How many times have you watched Twilight since it came out on DVD?- I have gone through the special effects/etc....3 times( Some of them are even better then the movie itself) and I've watched the movie 3 times although for 2 of those I fell asleep. Yes I sure did. That DVD Release weekend was just crazy for me. In total I maybe got like 5 hours of sleep all together. So when it came time to actually sit down and relax, I was out :)
librarybooks
Wandering Through Town

Post by librarybooks »

Glad to see the Gutter is still here! I haven't been on the Lex in ages. Since I started going to grad school for library science my "fun" computer time has been seriously cut!!
Nena wrote: How many times have you watched Twilight since it came out on DVD? :)
I watched it on Saturday by myself and on Sunday with my sister. I didn't read about the different DVDs and ended up buying the Wal-Mart version first - big mistake! It didn't include most of the special features!! So I then had to go back out and buy the 2 disc version. I am going to send my Wal-Mart copy to my niece. :)
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

How many times have you watched Twilight since it came out on DVD?

1)Friday night at my cousin's house after the party
2)Saturday with my husband
3)This week with my students.

Just three times.

Most of my friends know I recently changed my eating habits. I've lowered my addiction to sugar, quit drinking sodas, quit eating cheese, bread, fried foods, and lowered my sodium. Ok...so I was eating some Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia FroYo when I decided to take a look at the ingredients. Why I waited til then I don't know. Anyway, sugar is listed at least 4 times. I ate a tiny bit off the top and sat it in the freezer. I feel icky now.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
LadyDi
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LadyDi »

Catching up ...
I haven't bought the Twilight DVD yet because I want to be sure I get the 3 disc version.
Hubby has already stated he will NOT be watching it with me.
When the family gangs up on you to mock you and your baseball-lovin' sparkly "non"-vampires, you know it means there will be a lot of solo movie viewing.
This banner is designed by the one-of-a-kind talent known on the Lex as Fry. Thanks!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I've watched mine twice now, and both times I was alone :) My husband was nice enough to take me to the theater the 1st time to watch it and he said he already paid his dues :lol: One time was enough for him, I guess...

I do have plans to watch it again with my sister this weekend though.I haven't watched the movie with the commentary yet so I'm going to do that this time around. I'm still bummed I didn't know there was a 3 disc version and I'm trying to rationalize going out and buying the 3 disc version cause I want to see all the special features! :D

Thank you Naureen!!