Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

Post by Addicted »

Hi everyone. I havent posted in over a week, but seems like forever. Plus, ya'll been typing WAY TOO MUCH for me to go back & catch up, but I'm atleast glad to see we're getting the thread busy again. :D

Got back from Salute to Atlanta on Monday. And OH MY KELLAN(wish it was Rob ;) ) was it fun!!!! I still haven't come down from my "Con High" & I can't seem to catch up on anything. The Con was, WOW!!!!
For some reason I hadn't realized that Alphie & Pel & SomethingBlue were gonna be there. You should have seen me, SOOOO embarrassing I'm sure, I was like a little squeeling school girl. I think it was Pel who asked me what thread I went on mostly & I, literally, couldnt think of the name. :lol: I was pretty much stumbling my words & came out with "Ya know, its the Adult one?" And then one of them figured out I was talking about The Gutter. Other then my complete Star Sturkness it was literally one of my weekend highlights. I was thrilled to meet Alphie & Pel, but then when I said my thread name & somethingblue said hers well, thought I was gonna die I was so happy.
I was just ecstatic that I FINUALLY met someone from the Lex threads, especially since I hadn't been expecting it....

I have tons of stories, but I'm sure you'd get bored quickly. Just one though....
So I have pictures with Kellan from AccioCon & EyeCon. Well, I am always & forever doing the "Rock On" sign with my hands for pictures I am in so I figured it was worth a try to ask if he would do that with us. :lol: When we(3 of us) went up for our pictures, lovin' that he recognizes us. Well, my 1st friend(her photo was alone) asked for one of his "hug" poses & he's all like "Let's do something different...." & while standing right in front, facing her, he slides his hands across the sides of her face to the back of her head....O,O....& just stares into her eyes. She was so competely "Dazzled", it was HILARIOUS!!!!

Then I walk up, her & I were doing the photo together & she tells him that I wanted us all to make the "Rock On" sign. Now, I had been thinking us all just stand side by side & put our arms up in that pose, but as AWESOME as he his.... Kellan had kept his right arm around my friends shoulders from when he had hugged her after their photo. So he looks at me & does the "Rock On" sign with his hands & says "Like this?" & Im all thinking OH YEAH, THATS EVEN BETTER, but manage to come out with a "Yeah, exactly!!!!" So we do that pose & photo gets taken. I get my hug, we ask him about coming back to Florida for more Con's & then 3rd friend gets her alone photo. Now she(3rd friend) is 100% the most "Addicted" fan to Kellan that is in our group of friends. She just LOVES him & he TOTALLY knows it too.... Well she goes up & asked for the "hug" pose. He says to her, "How about something sexier...." She is SOOOO in love with this man that she can never, & I mean never, look at him directly in the eyes, let alone speak a formed sentence to him. So he, similar to the 1st, but SO much better, puts his hands on the side of her face, his forehead on hers & then touches his nose to her nose....O,O....Lovin' that he feels comfortable with us by now to do this stuff. But do you KNOW how inimate that position is....She should have stuck her tongue out & licked his lips....Or even better, pushed up on her tippy toes & kissed him. There would have been no time for him to react to stop her, shoot HE probably wouldnt have even minded or, if he did, it SOOOO would have been worth it even if she got kicked out because of it.
But noooo, & I am soooo proud of her for this, she actually was able to form a sentence in front of him, for once, & being the good Mormon wife that she is said, "I dont think my husband would like this very much." :lol: He just said, "Oh, okay." & switched to a "hug" pose, but his eyes said, "Wow, she said NO to me, thats a 1st" :lol:
But yeah, so this one, who totally loves him, pointed out to us later(while we were looking at our pictures on her DVD screen for about 6 out of the 8 hour drive home) that we had only told him that we wanted to do the "Rock On" thing, but nothing about how we wanted him to look. He couldn't see the faces we were making & we couldnt see his, so for all we knew he had his big ole' wide white teeth grin on his face. But, wouldn't ya know, being as awesome as he is, OFCOURSE he would know to do a Smirky, I'm the *you know what*, "BAKE" Me, Bad Boy look....HOT!!!!
Long story, not so short....I'm on his left.
Okay, all done, won't bore ya anymore....

Oh, glad to see your on again nissanmama. Seems like life has been keeping you pretty busy....
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Addicted - that is SO amazing!!! The photo is great. It is so fun to live through your exciting "con" tales!! Enjoy and welcome back.
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

Una- I know how you feel. I'll be 34 and hubby will be nearing 37 when Baby J is born. I'm afraid that my energy will wain a tad. I don't want to be one of those moms who can't do anything because they're too tired. *sigh* Hubby is just a kid in a grown man's body! LOL!! He has a VERY grown-up job and responsibilities, but he will play around with the nephews like he's one of the boys- I love it. I think it keeps him centered a bit. He can turn the "supervisor" in him on and off at will. Nima- I also agree with you. It's just my opinion that a couple needs time to bond as a unit before bringing a child into the mix.

Speaking of babies, has anyone heard anything from Misfit??

Addicted- Forks help me, your Kellan stories are great!!! Hmm, and slightly on the steamy side, might I add. *snicker*
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

*snort* ...bake me... Awesome picture!
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Addicted: MORE STORIES! The picture and pose were perfect! Thanks for sharing them. Nothing that happened at a Con is not likely to be boring. ;)
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Oh Addicted thank you for letting some of us live vicariously through you!!! The story was awesome and I loved the picture, so good! He is *fanning self* uh, :twisted: *inner monologue*. Yeah. :oops:

Please, feel free to give us another story!

BSL, I am glad I am not the only one. But you and Openhome are right. I'm sure the little one will energize me as much as he/she will run me down! :D I can't wait!

Misfit has been gone a while, I hope all is okay.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Thank you, thank you Addicted! That story was so fun and I love the photo. I love that Kellan is so comfortable with his fans.

I think I would be star struck too if I met Pel and Alphie and Somethingblue. I admit I was a little star struck when I met Nissanmama. :oops: You know it's true, you're like a Twilight Lexicon Rock Star. Heehee, I like that.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

*makes Rock On fingers*

Rock On!
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

I agree 100%.... nissanmama is definitely a 8-) Lexicon "Rock Star" Golden Oldie(as I call peeps from the beginning days). 8-)
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Yes, there are definitely superstars here on the Lex! However, I still haven't met anyone in person, but it's okay. We've gotten to know each other here and this is just a fantastic little group!

Who has seen HP by the way? I haven't, I'm waiting until the newness wears off so it won't be crowded in the theatre.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!