The British Thread

FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: The British Thread

Post by FrighteninLilMonster »

Oh my god, that sounds hectic! I'm so glad I live in the city, I'm not sure I could deal with that lol.

I know, they missed EVERYONE'S story... No one has any idea that Carlisle knows the Volturi, that Esme jumped off the cliff (which granted isn't relevant, but it's still important), why Rosalie hates Bella, that Bella gets along with the rest of the Cullens and that Emmett actually likes her, that her and Alice are good friends (and Alice's history, if they're planning on Alice clue-ing Bella up on what they've been doing...), that Jasper can manipulate all the emotions... They have a lot of catching up to do.
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
~APPC~
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

my nearest 'city' is newcastle (stupid geordies) but technically its manchester which is 3 hours or so drive away actually its quicker to get the train to edinbrough than it is to drive to manchester

i was quite looking forward to seeing the big wall of pictures but i suppose the picture of the volturi would of been hard as they hadnt cast them yet and they are meant to look the same
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

nightrunner wrote:my nearest 'city' is newcastle (stupid geordies)
Ouch, lol.

Yeah, I thought about that... But then it is a painting, so they could have just made it with like artistic license. And then they recast the wolf pack anyway, so that might not have been a big deal. Plus, I really wanted to see Carlisle's study.

New rank! :D
~APPC~
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

FrighteninLilMonster wrote:
nightrunner wrote:my nearest 'city' is newcastle (stupid geordies)
Ouch, lol.
sorry but my family is from sunderland so im a macam through and through really except that half of me is a monkey hanger >> see the location to the left of me

artistic license- i supose yer, the wolf pack didnt really matter because we never got introduced to any of them
ImageImage
Mafia Valentina Ricci
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

FrighteninLilMonster wrote:
I know, they missed EVERYONE'S story... No one has any idea that Carlisle knows the Volturi, that Esme jumped off the cliff (which granted isn't relevant, but it's still important), why Rosalie hates Bella, that Bella gets along with the rest of the Cullens and that Emmett actually likes her, that her and Alice are good friends (and Alice's history, if they're planning on Alice clue-ing Bella up on what they've been doing...), that Jasper can manipulate all the emotions... They have a lot of catching up to do.
i feel really bad for cris, he has to relate soo much back to things that didn't even happen in the twilight film..poor guy.

i'm from kendal(the north-west...the lake-district) pretty much the middle of no-where.....seriously if you need clothes the closest place is Carlisle-hehe-our town is seriously lacking in shops...well shops that arn't outdoor/fell walking ones. we have the brewery, which has a cinema and resturants and cafe's and stuff...but you couldn't just manage here..everyone would end up in the same clothes from newlook-our only reasonable priced shop.

all my family is from manchester-on both sides.
i pronounce tounge tong cause of my parents and all my friends think it's funny, they all say tung..what do you guys say?
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

love_is_noise wrote: all my family is from manchester-on both sides.
i pronounce tounge tong cause of my parents and all my friends think it's funny, they all say tung..what do you guys say?
you say tong ? my old maths teacher says that we always took the micky outa her :? tung is how i say it i think but i defo dont say it like tong
ImageImage
Mafia Valentina Ricci
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I say it tung too. My mum is scottish, she say is more like tong, but kind of halfway between the two. Can't explain. :lol:

I feel bad for Chris too .. I hope he's a good director, he's got fans waiting who he has to please, and he has to try and include some things left out in twilight, tie up the loose ends with Victoria at the prom, and still do NM really well. Hard job.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

I say tung but my mum says tong I think it sounds so weird when people say it like that! :lol:
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I'm just posting to say that I'm going on holiday from Sunday until Thursday, so I'll be off the lex for that time. I really wish I had a laptop. :cry:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

I say tung, lol.
Have fun on your holiday, Jenni! The Lex will miss you. :lol:
~APPC~