The British Thread

-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: The British Thread

Post by -Jasper »

^ I know .. maybe because if they took them out, there would be no special features? I like the extra scenes though, we wouldn't have minded at all if the film was longer.

Is that the one with the sideburns? They creep me out! *shudder*
Hehe, no wonder she was confused! That's a lot of information to process ...
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by FrighteninLilMonster »

Rob's commentary was so funny, with him going on about his eyebrows and bouffant :lol: Kristen even had some funnies in there. But yeah, that comment of Catherine's bugged me... Like I know it's a load of things to understand, but when you're making the movie... Well, learn them!
The deleted scenes weren't too bad (just for comedy I wish they'd have put in the bit with Emmett, the one that's in the trailer) apart from that one with Edward and Bella in the woods... Like, when he bit her finger, or whatever? What was all that about? Did she actually ask him if he wanted to TASTE, and he said YES?? Call me picky, but no. No, no.

Yeah, she was amazed that I could keep up, I think. :lol:
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
~APPC~
-Jasper
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I know .. everyone on here was saying how funny it was and now I finally understand what they're talking about!
And they were saying Kristen's was boring - it wasn't that bad. Catherine's did bug me a bit though ..

I know - I saw that scene on youtube, it's the most unlikely thing to ever happen. What were they thinking?

But they still didn't mention Jasper's power!
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

I think people just don't like Kristen. I don't know, I don't mind her. Granted, she's not the most cheerful of people, but at least she doesn't pretend to be, I guess. They should have had more of the cast doing the commentary... Don't they know that people like the minor characters, too? I would have loved to hear Jackson's comments. And they should have got Rachelle to do it too, she always seems really nice and funny in the interviews.

Ugh, I know! The entire point is that he wants her blood and he can't taste it or he'll wind up killing her... So what, she just trips in the woods, and sticks her finger in his mouth, just for fun? And he thinks well it's right there on a plate... I'll just chew it off?? It probably shouldn't annoy me as much as it does. :roll:

WHY did they not mention Jasper's power??? It would have took them all of five seconds! When he says that Alice can see the future - seriously, he couldn't have said "oh yeah and by the way Jasper can manipulate emotions" in there as well? It doesn't even look as though they thought about putting it in there, 'cause it wasn't on any special features that I saw. Five seconds of screen time would not have made a difference. They could have replaced those five seconds with the bogus ending with Victoria. 'Cause Edward wouldn't have smelt her, or saw her, or gosh, I don't know, heard her screaming angry must-kill-Bella thoughts from three metres away??

*Rant over*
I wish I could remember which part it's on, but there was a really great bit with Jackson in on one of them. I forget what he even said... But I totally rewound it like three times just to hear his voice. His accent amazes me lol.
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

i still aint seen the commentary!! as i still dont know a dvd of my own, i went into asda today to buy one but they only had the single disk version :x
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
-Jasper

Post by -Jasper »

^ That's what I've got, it has the commentry on, but no special features.
You can look on youtube for the features if you really have to, but the 2/3 disk versions are probably best.

Kay, me too - Jackson and Rachelle, some people who usually get left out of the twilight things.
Especially Jackson. I guess they just wanted the main characters.

Nah, it's okay to annoy you. Did they even read the books?
There are a lot of things like that that ddn't make any sense .. why would Victoria be at the prom with Edward not knowing?
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Try HMV? Sorry that Asda wasn't more helpful!

I know. I know that they weren't big parts, but I bet they'd still have good stories to tell from behind the set and stuff. Hopefully for New Moon? Though I suppose it'll be Taylor then... You'd think, though, given Jasper's big part in New Moon, they'd at least give him an interview. He pretty much as the more vital part in the book/movie/story, 'cause without him, nothing else after would have happened... So we're owed Jackson interviews, right?

I know! Apparently they didn't read them properly... Like whatever, if they just see the characters a different way, but at least get the facts right. And that prom thing bugged me so bad. There's no way she could have been there without him knowing... Same with James standing out in a tree at Bella's house. I mean seriously, if Edward is inside the house, and Alice and Emmett are right near... They couldn't have taken him out there and then? :roll:
~APPC~
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

HMV would mean a special trip to the better town called middlesbrough
i just thought i wd try my luck in asda when mum dragged me into billog town this afternoon
however i am planning on getting it very soon
im disapointed that jasper didnt feature more especially because of his big part in new moon like kay (? im having a brief lack of memory) said
ImageImage
Mafia Valentina Ricci
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Ooh, you'd have to take a really long trip out? Ugh, that stinks. Order it online? Lets boycott Asda for not having the right versions!

You got my name right :lol: I'm so disappointed that we never saw much of Jasper - and Alice, as well, 'cause the sudden friendship in New Moon is gonna seem like a right load now. The only Cullen we did see enough of was Carlisle... In fact, no, that's not even right is it? They missed out all his back story... Boo. They're gonna have to revisit THAT in New Moon as well, or the sudden appearance of the Volturi is gonna seem bogus.
~APPC~
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

it aint a massive trip out but involves driving for like 30mins into Boro which is like central to everywhere so its always busy and mum doesnt like to drive me. there is several busses but our village doesnt have a single bus running through it except for the school buses :o

They are really gonna have to cram the backstories into new moon that they missed this time round Carlisles story is intresting too.....
ImageImage
Mafia Valentina Ricci