EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

A.H~ I can't believe you read through all of that without skimming! I tried it once but my eyes were literally about to fall out of my face so I assumed it wasn't very healthy for me...Congratulations though!You did what I never could! That's another quote from something....I can never remember what from though...*ponders*

Raven~ That was a sweet story!I think someone likes youuuu!

Carrie~ Great video from a couple pgs back!I love Kellan's voice...*daydreams*

Mez~ Sorry about the Emmett game loss :( But look on the bright side! You saw Gran Torino and in Carrie's interview wth Kellan he said that was one of his fave movies!So you were enjoying the same thing as him!Losing a game is a small matter to that, don't you think?

Kat~ You have a gnome teacher? :? I'm deathly afraid of gnomes...

If Emmett was an artist, what kind of artsy things would he make? Would he sculpt things or paint pictures? What would they be of?
At first I was going to say he would do sculptures, because that's all physical and stuff, but then I read about the whole making-junk-into-art thing someone was talking about and I really like that answer!Emmett could bend all the metals himself, it would be a workout as well as an art creation session!And as for what he'd make, I think anything symbolic to Rose. The angels wings, an actual Rose, or whatever she wanted or thought was special at the time. Wait, does music count as art? Because Emmet would totaly write/sing/record an album for Rose if he could!!

if rosalie wanted to leave the cullens would emmett leave with her and would he miss them if he did
Emmett would most definetly follow Rose. He'd follow her to the ends of the Earth! But I'm sure he would miss the Cullen's a lot. They're his family now and he loves them.

P.S.
I checked iTunes and couldn't find that free 90210 episode :cry: Where did you find it??
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Mrs.Teddy Bear- Anything shorter I can call you? :lol:. Why thank you.. My eyes are still recovering right now. I'm Ayan btw...

Jenni- I saw your post in the edc website forum thingy and the party is at 3 am in our time zone..

I forgot to welcome the new member. best_beating_heart- welcome to the edc!!

I also forgot a question

if rosalie wanted to leave the cullens would emmett leave with her and would he miss them if he did?
I'm pretty sure we've had this question before but I'll answer again anyway. I think he would leave the Cullens for her and of course he'd miss them. He would do anything for Rose but if she had the chance to be human she'd trade him for that so I find that a bit unfortunate..
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi again,

Ayan, well that's just suckish. You guys have fun, I think me and Ayan will be sleeping while you have your glorious emetty party *sobs*, make sure you think of us :lol:

MTB - I looked on iTunes and I couldn't find the free 90210 episode either, although there is the themetune thing for 79p if any of you are interested ...
I think music counts as art, and Emmett would like to do a song for Rosalie. Good idea. I would like to hear Emmett's singing voice :D

Shannon - *chokes* Thanks for the details :lol:

Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

whats this partyy?

What do you think Emmett would do if Rosalie decided to leave him, how would he react and how would he deal with it?
i believe he would go anywhere with rose. but i think he would have a seriously hard time leaving all the cullen..they are a part of him..i think if he did he would come back to visit a lot

If Emmett was an artist, what kind of artsy things would he make? Would he sculpt things or paint pictures? What would they be of?
man...when i saw this i thought of a great answer...to bad everyone else thought the same one...lol
i also think emmett would be into making modern sculted art work out of metal...
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Ayan~ You can call me Ted or MTB for short. Ted seems to go better though! :D

Deven~ We're having an EDC party!!It'll be on the website, they have a special place for it and everything!Just sign up with your name here and be there whenener it is in your timezone!

Guess what?I'm going to a hockey game tonight so if it ends late enought our computer might still be on and I could sneak into the party real quick before i have to go to bed!I'll do my very best!

No new questions I see...I'll just go watch Deep Winter again one last time before i have to return it to blockbuster... :cry:
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

woohoo partyyyyyyy i am so excited and ted i hope you can make it

i went to hot topic today and i got a emmett t-shirt and a rubber band bracelet that says edward on it(they didnt have a emmett one :cry: )and i got a package of trading cards and i got emmett and eward as a card sooooooo cool!(i dont mean to brag please dont take that as that)

no more new questions i guess

p.s ted how many times have you watched that movie
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Raven and museicalking- I would totally get in trouble if I was on a normal computer and they caught me.. but since I am super lucky and have a laptop.. they dont care because it is the weekend! So, sorry for you guys getting in trouble.. but Im safe :).

A.H.-How do you read so much without skimming? My eyeballs would fall out lol!

Elise- It sounds like you are having fun lol. Don't let that cat scratch you too much.. I have scars on my shoulders from mine!

I see everyone liked my question.. I should start thinking at 3 in the morning more often lol! Now.. for me to answer the questions myself :).

I agree with what most of you are saying.. I can see Emmett sculpting things and making modern art stuff out of scraps.. Yet, I do not agree with the not seeing him as a painter. Lol, I can see him with a paint brush in his mouth as he paints a portrait of Rosalie.

If Rosalie wanted to leave the Cullens, would Emmett leave with her and would he miss them if he did?
Emmett would leave with her. Even though, I dont see either of them ever wanting to leave the Cullens. But, they do live away from them sometimes as a married couple. I don't see a permanent move, ever.
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Carrie: thanks carrie, although i do not know what time is it there. the central, eastern and pacific didn't specify, maybe its only in the us, im not in us, so i'll catch up with you :D

If Rosalie wanted to leave the Cullens, would Emmett leave with her and would he miss them if he did?

-if rosalie insists then yes, he has no choice but to leave, she is the only girl for emmett and rose a little bit spoiled when it comes to relationships. yes, everybody would miss emmett when he's gone. I even miss him even though i didn't met him! :D
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

heya girlies nice to ...type you i guess anyways

ok i am going to answer my own question know=

If Rosalie wanted to leave the Cullens, would Emmett leave with her and would he miss them if he did?=
i think that he would go with her but i think that he would be trying to get rose to go back every minute that they are away and i think that he would miss the cullens really bad and they would probably miss him a lot too
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

I am rushing to check in on everything…this weekend has been super busy and it isn’t even close to being over yet.
I hope everyone has fun at the party…my schedule has forbidden me from attending (this is the second time this has happened…I’m worried that a pattern is forming).

I have no idea who first mentioned gnomes…but they are almost as creepy as clowns (I am freakishly afraid of them both).

ChasingTheCullens!<3 , I’m glad that you have found the EDC and we would love to have you officially join the team…you can do this by simply filling out the questionnaire on the first page :D .

Raven--Don’t worry about bragging…I would. The crew is just lucky I haven’t gotten an Emmett trading card, it would take me forever to shut up about it.
BTW--you found an Emmett shirt at Hot Topic? Lucky, I can’t even find one on their website.

Ted--So is Deep Winter actually good? I’m really not sure whether to buy it or not…I know that it has Kellan in it (which is almost enough reason) but I don’t know if the actual movie is good….just looking for an opinion.

Since I’m going to be gone for the rest of the weekend, how about I go ahead and introduce a topic…

We know that when Alice and Jasper showed up at the Cullen’s that Edward and Emmett (essentially the family’s protectors) were gone hunting.
Upon Emmett’s return, what do you think his reaction was to them? What kind of events do you see taking place between his arrival home and him accepting Alice and Jasper into his family?
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’