EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by skylarblue »

Wow, the crickets are coming back. EEEEEK! Can't let that happen.

Oh Rosalie! - Carrie's in charge of tracking/announcing the promotions but they are actually based on your number of posts. We have a system (just like the Lex does) that the number of posts you make increases your ranking here in the EDC. Hope that explains it.

So now that we have our nice wreck room, I guess I will take a load off and watch some more movies since Heather is doing my Emmett murals and the paint fumes are too much.

*pops in movie, grabs Emmett pillow and plops in comfy chair with popcorn and twizzlers*
*looks up at the ceiling and faints*
*recovers and realizes that I wasn't out too long this time*

How do you think Emmett’s life would have played out had he not been attacked by the bear and never meet Rosalie?
I think Emmett would have started working either on the family farm (if they had one) or maybe in the coal mines or some factory and he would have settled down with a nice country girl and had alot of kids. He would have lived your average/normal life.

If Emmett was around today, born 1988 do you think he would be a womanizer (player)?
He may not have been a player/womanizer but I think that he would have his share of relationships. Eventually, I think he would settle down and end up finding his "soul mate." Now the ladies may try to make him into a player/womanizer but I dont' think that he would be comfortable in that situation maybe a little or a lot of harmless flirting but nothing more then that.

Well I think that does it for now for the most recent topics. So I'm back to watching my movie.

TOODLES!!!!!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I haven't posted here in forever. But. . . .the employee list on the site is updated, for now.
Sorry it took so long, I'm not letting it go that far again. I'm slackign to much.
Anyway. . . I thought I'd answer some questions:

If Emmett was around today, born 1988 do you think he would be a womanizer (player)?
Haha, with his sense of humor? Yeah. I think so. I picture him as the jock who is the playa', but totally smart too. You know?

How do you think Emmett’s life would have played out had he not been attacked by the bear and never meet Rosalie?
Hmm. . . I would picture him going into lumberjacking or something. Like you know how the shows show how dangerous it is? I think he would od that, becuase Ithink he alwats wants to do something dangerous.

That's all I can see for now, except fo the one's Oh Rosalie! answered.
Bye!

And no, I didn't copy Shannon's questions. It just is the same for some reason.

Chloe
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage

-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

*walks into wreck-room* Hi everyone! Hi Emmett! *turns to wave at Emmett model, then notices something .... *
Underwear? *faints* *wakes up surrounded by water, and sees Ted holding an empty bucket* Thanks Ted :D

Welcome to EDC, Ana, I hope you like it here.

Ted - *gasp of pure horror* Don't blame the poking on me! I was in an EIC ...
Yup, I saw into your office. :twisted: Nice place you have there - remember to keep your door closed properly. I would never look in on purpose. *shifty eyes* *gets telescope out of desk drawer*

No. I think he would have lots of relationships, and maybe he would be a bit reckless and irresponsable, but I don't think he would be a player, or 2-time any of his girlfriends. Eventually he would settle down and find a girl who he might marry. He may be fun loving, but he isn't stupid.

His life would be very different, he would have worked on the land, maybe as a farmer or something else that needed strength. He would obviously be a lot poorer

What do you think the biggest misconception about Emmett is?

That his playful teasing towards Bella is him trying to be mean or that he is all muscles and no brain, (not true, but it may seem that way because he is sometimes reckless).

I'm off to organise my office.
- Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy

Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Hello There!

Well, I have been thinking.. and I say no. I think that he might have a lot of girlfriends because of his good looks and personality.. but I dont think he would be a 'womanizer'.. he would have enough respect for woman to not treat them that way. I think. So.. I hope that made since lol.

How do you think Emmett’s life would have played out had he not been attacked by the bear and never met Rosalie?
Weeeeeell! He would probably have just lived the normal way anyone would have in 1935! Helping out his family, working, and getting married to some women and then having children! This is hard lol.. I am trying to think but CSI is distracting me.... I guess I will just stick to my generic version of events.

Yes! I love getting out of school early.. gives me more time to decorate my office! Now.. I have picked which picture to get put on the ceiling. Its this one! *holds up picture of shirtless Emmett* Nice huh?

Then for the walls.. I am going to get lots of copies of these posters Carrie got and layer them on like wallpaper! But.. I haven't decided on how I am going to furnish it.. Right now I just have a desk :).

Chloe!- I have been looking for you.. you just disappeared :o!

~Sydney

Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

*runs into old HQ, locks door and piles things in front of it* I just managed to get away from an overly curious and talkative three year old. *looks around* Where is everybody?
*eyes empty office* Huh? *sees glowing light outside window* What's that light?
*opens window and jumps out, walking toward huge building* That wasn't there before.
*reads big sign* EDC WREAK-REACTION HALL
...huh..*remembers BHG's big surprise*...OH!!!!! Holy Crow!!!! *slams doors open to find Carlisle hovered over Syd*
Mez: What happened to Syd, Carlisle?!
Carlisle: It's okay Meztli, she'll be fine. She might be out for a few days as with the others, but I can assure you she is fine.
Mez: Others? what do- *see that other crew members are lying limply around room* What wrong with them all?
Carlisle: Just a severe case of EIC. It's effects vary depending on how much exposure is inflicted at the time. It could be hours or weeks. There's really nothing to worry about.
Mez: What is EIC?
Carlisle: Emmett Induced Coma. Also known as EIC.
Mez: That makes sense.
Carlisle: Well, I'll be going now. Have a nice day Meztli.
Mez: You too doc. *shows Carlisle out*
Mez: What would have caused the Coma?...*mumbles to self while tip-toeing around crewmembers* Hmm... *runs into someone*
Mez: Oh, sorry Emmett, I didn't see you there, as unlikely as that is :) Hey, why are you wearing the storyhat? *head tilt, slowly looks down* Eep!!
*faints* ...........To be continued.........
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli

ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

hello* wakes up from EIC and staers into carlisles eyes*
me=what are you doing here?
carlisle=trying to help people out of your coma :lol: you have been out of it for 2 days
me :( :o :shock: nooooo it couldnt have been*then looks at people in coma laying on floor w.o.w

hey everyone who isnt in EIC :lol: ho ya doin i better answer aquestion i dont want to get wacked

yes couse i am sure he would be haveing a lot of girlfriends(guilty :D ) and it can get to a guy and he is already kind of a womanizer with rose

How do you think Emmett’s life would have played out had he not been attacked by the bear and never met Rosalie?
he would be normal(shudders)and work and grown up and have kides everything that a human did in that certian time

i had a 2-hour early out in school today at least i can get out of my coma sooner*looks at cieling and drools*then looks at meztli on floor by the hat rack i see why she is in a coma 8-)
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Hey EDC-ers. Back from my long break with Emmett. Ted, my Emmett shower mural is done by some guy named Steve. :lol: :lol: It took a lot of money and convincing. And I may be Nic in the mafia but in Emmett land I am my real name, just call me Bri #2. :D My real name's Briana so I'm Bri #2 to all of you. :D Oh man I wanna be Jackhammer Operator..

]If Emmett was around today, born 1988 do you think he would be a womanizer (player)?
NNO WAY!!! Emmett has manners and he knows how to treat a lady. ONE lady at a time. :lol:

Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

*stumbles into wreck hall*
:oops: I know I said I was never going to leave, but Carlisle said if I didn't go then the EIC damage would be permanent. I told him I was Ok witht that but he said he wasnt....stupid vampire strength!If it weren't for that then I would have really never left! But Carlisle also said it might make Emmett sad if i was in a coma the rest of my life...lemme tell ya, that doc really knows what to say and when to say it!But now that I'm back...*runs over to the hat rack and gives it a kiss* *trips over crew members laying in EIC on the floor* We're going to have to do something about that...*runs more carefully to her office* *returns a little while later and settles down on the couch with her teddy bear to watch Stick It* I love it here!!!!

Cam~ WOOHOO!!!Congrats on that promotion!You've been waiting FOREVER!!

Carrie~ Once you watch deep winter you need to PM me! We need everyone on here to watch it becasue I'm afraid Im going to give something away constantly...thats why the PMs are necessary. Elizabeth and i have some plans you might be interested in...

Shannon~ (crap!your name had two n's, sorry!) Oh right...but if you were in an EIC than you wouldnt know, would you?!It could have very well been jenni who was poking you! :? :oops: Fine, I'll admit it was me, but I was just trying to help!

Chloe~ thanks for the udates! I'd wondered where you'd went off to...

Jenni~ No problem! *holds up bucket proudly* pretty good thinking on my part, eh? I figured I owed you after i tried to frame you with the poking :oops: ...sorry about that by the way! Hhmmm, it seems I'll have to get something stronger than a lock on my door to keep you out....*pulls out cell phone & dials number*
*guy picks up*
Guy on the other end: Hello?
Me:Hi, I'd like to order a padlcok.One of the solid iron ones.
Guy: Sure, you'll get it sometime within the next 24hrs, you can pay then.
Me: All right, thanks!
*hangs up*
*cry of despair* 24 HOURS!?!?!I guess I'm on duty then...*runs over to her office door and takes a defensive position* I'm not ready to share the glory yet :twisted: & put that microscope away Jenni!!I can see you!

Syd~ I like your office ideas!!Of course, nothing can compare to my office (lol, Im not cocky or anything :roll: ) but that'll be...cute!& very PG-13...

Mez~ *starts poking her ribs* Oh, right. :oops: I'm not supposed to do that anymore...can ya hear me Mez?Hellooooo? *no response from Mez* Where'd Carlisle run off too...?We've got another one...*finger involuntarily starts poking again* NO!!*smacks finger* Bad boy!!You WILL obey me!*stares at finger sternly* Oh lordie, Im talking to fingers now!Whats next?

Raven~ Whew, glad you're out of your EIC!Mez is a different story...we'll work it out later!I'm doing great, thanks!American Idol is on tonight :D & how are you doin?

Bri #2~ Hehe, sorry about calling you nic :oops: im just so used to it now! I'll hav to give this steve a call...you better not be using my gullibul-ness against me!

I guess I'd better get some work done before i slip back into my EIC...

I think he'd be a big flirt, but not a player. Players are always really insecure and scared, the exact opposite of Emmett, and he would still hold some degree of respect for women even if he was born now. He would most definetly be surrounded by girls ALL the time, and he would be charming and funny and all of the other things girls love, but he wouldn't go out with every girl he met. He'd just be friends and save the gf/bf thing for the special ones!

I'm gonna get back to enjoying my office if ya know what i mean ;) Jenni, if you'd return the favor and splash water on me if you find me in an EIC that would be great thanks!But not if im in my office still...
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd

waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

*Walks into to Shannon’s office*
Great, she has already cleared of the walls for me.
*Does pre-panting stretch and begins to open the paint cans*
Here we go.
------------------------a hour later--------------------------------
*Wipes sweat of brow*
That was more painting then I’m used to at once…but overall I think it came out quite all right.
*Looks around at the different murals*
I better get over to Cam’s office and finish her’s…I just leave a note for Shannon on her door
Shannon,
Hope you like the murals!
I went with one Emmett per wall.
Wall One has a shirtless Emmett.
Wall two has an Emmett wearing only undies.
Wall three is basically an homage to Emmett’s impish grin.
And wall four has Emmett and his teddy (I thought you would like that one directly across from your desk).
If you have anything you would like me to change, you know where my office is.
Enjoy.
--Heather

*Drives the lovely golf cart over to the Wreck-hall and unloads paint into Cam’s office*
Alrighty, So she wants it to look like the siggy…I can do that.
------------------------------25 minutes later------------------------------------------------
*Steps back to look at work*
I like it! I hope Cam does.
*Leaves not on Cam’s desk*
Cam,
Hope you like the mural!
If you want any changes made, you know where my office is.
Enjoy!
--Heather.

I can see Emmett as the guy that all the girl’s dream about “taming”. You know he would go out an date’s with girls but didn’t really have a girlfriend. He was the guy that every girl wanted to make their boyfriend. And eventually he would have found that one girl who he would give up dating other’s for and make his girlfriend.
I’m having a John Tucker Must Die flashback here. He wouldn’t be as dastardly as John (John was the perfect example of a womanizer) but when John professes that he is whipped for Katie…that’s what I can see Emmett doing.
^I bet no one understood that :lol: .

I think his life would have played out as everyone else’s in that time period did. He would have probably went into whatever business his family was in and then married some girl and they would have had a huge family. Nothing to out of the normal, which is odd for me to imagine Emmett’s life absolutely normal.

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3--I love your banner. Did you make it?
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’

museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote:If Emmett was around today, born 1988 do you think he would be a womanizer (player)?
I can see Emmett as the guy that all the girl’s dream about “taming”. You know he would go out an date’s with girls but didn’t really have a girlfriend. He was the guy that every girl wanted to make their boyfriend. And eventually he would have found that one girl who he would give up dating other’s for and make his girlfriend.
I’m having a John Tucker Must Die flashback here. He wouldn’t be as dastardly as John (John was the perfect example of a womanizer) but when John professes that he is whipped for Katie…that’s what I can see Emmett doing.
^I bet no one understood that .

HEATHER!!
yeah i do understand you! \
and this part was hiliarious!

i havent been on here i forever!!!
i miss all of you and hope that everyone has for me!

im gonna skim through the other pages for questions...

hello to all of out new members!
elise! where are you! miss ya as well!

of course! i know emmett would have captured any girls heart and probably without noticing it either....

What do you think the biggest misconception about Emmett is?
that he's a tool with muscles and probably doesnt really have an individual personality. i described, briefly, to a friend who he is, and he thought that he was a complete idiot! i went off at him, he backed off and understand where i was coming from and explained what he does to make him such a great loving vamp!

What drew you to Emmett as opposed to the other Twilight men?
i just love him. even before edward.
i love teddybears that just exude there personality even with a few dialogues we get to hear. he's amazing!

What reminds you of Emmett?
-teddybears
-jeep wranglers
-baseball
-knives...
-puns and rude jokes!

ill be back!
i miss all of you ssooo much!
and wheres emmett?

and can i have emmett for valentines day!
ppppppppplllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
but its kool if hes already unavailable. :D

question! im not gonna leave without a question!

What do you think is Emmett's opinion on romance and love? How do you think he felt about getting married and his honeymoon....? From his first girlfriend to the eternal love of Rosalie?

im very curious!!!

hope to see ya'll again!
XXOOXXOO
IZZY!
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3