Just Vent

Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Just Vent

Post by Elizabeth »

I'm driving home from work and I notice the woman next to me has one of those 'Baby On Board' window clings on the back of her car. So what's that supposed to mean?! Oh lady has a baby, better slow down! Ok, so are we supposed to assume that people only drive safely if there's a baby in a car nearby? Call me selfish, but I have regard for my own life, so I'm gonna be careful regardless. Is the baby supposed to take presidence over all the other people in vehicles? We're all worrying about the 'baby', but who worries about us? I think those window clings are a waste of money. Maybe some people like the attention they get for having a baby, so they buy 'em? Oh, I forgot the best part! This woman was weaving in and out of traffic like a maniac. I really hope a baby wasn't on board! But, it looks like someone needs to post a warning sign for the psycho behind the wheel!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Post by Krystal »

now for my vent...

MTV sucks.. I hate paris hilton.. i hate her new show.. why can't they have music videos!! like they use to... or the show undressed that was funny.. this stuff is LAME.. i know paris has too much money but why would you subject yourself to such torture! and perez hilton is on the show.. he is.. really annoying..
MTV has no taste anymore.. i loved MTV in the 90s it was the best!
I know what you mean, I don't have MTV but that paris hilton show was on STAR channel and I flipped to see what it was yesterday, and I watched like 5 minutes of it, and it's pretty annoying and stupid! Like is it a show for her new best friend in real life? Just like you said LAME! (n)

Now, for mine.
Uhh, today is a half day at school. I don't get the point?! Why do we have to go when we only go for two periods and then go home? But besides that, I have the stupidest, meanist math teacher in the world. This is my second year having her, and when I found out I have her again, I wanted to change my classes so bad, but my best friend is in 6 of my classes, and if I changed it then I would have probably had none with her. Like last year. But any way, it's half day and she gives a pile of math homework! Doesn't she think that kids just want a break?!
I could go on for hours complaining about her. She is always picking on me! I don't know what I've done wrong, but uh!
One time I was having a cough attack or something, I just couldn't stop coughing, and so I wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying and then she picks me for something. I'm just like "I can't *cough*"! And then she just stares at me until I give her an answer. I HATE her, I want her to fall off the face of the earth! I know that's harsh , but if you knew her, you'd want it too!

that was nice to get off my back! ~sigh~ ;)
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

This is just a small vent but here it goes...

Someone is sitting beside me and I can smell real chocolate. Don't look over. Okay, okay. I'm guilty. It's a snickers! Oh, God. It's my favorite. The thing is, I rarely have REAL chocolate anymore. I'm used to the low-cal ones and all that jazz. I've been losing a lot of weight in the past few months and I want to keep losing weight, but it's so very tempting not to reach for some actual chocolate. I can resist, but it's extremley hard to. Le sigh. I miss it so much.

She really is bugging me not eating that much of it. If she's not careful and doesn't eat it quickly I may have to reach over... Gahhhh!!!
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Edward Cullen Fan wrote:This is just a small vent but here it goes...

Someone is sitting beside me and I can smell real chocolate. Don't look over. Okay, okay. I'm guilty. It's a snickers! Oh, God. It's my favorite. The thing is, I rarely have REAL chocolate anymore. I'm used to the low-cal ones and all that jazz. I've been losing a lot of weight in the past few months and I want to keep losing weight, but it's so very tempting not to reach for some actual chocolate. I can resist, but it's extremley hard to. Le sigh. I miss it so much.

She really is bugging me not eating that much of it. If she's not careful and doesn't eat it quickly I may have to reach over... Gahhhh!!!
aww, poor thing! have you tried those low carb ice cream bars? my sister has some that are vanilla in the inside and chocolate covered outside with some nuts. not exactly a snickers bar, but it's a try!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Court
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Court »

so here's my vent for the day.

so most of my friends are sticks absolute sticks and i swear they eat twice i do and don't gain a pound and all i have to do is think about a big mac and i gain 5. now granted I'm not fat, i'm just....pleasantly plump. lol. but that just drives me crazy. i know they can't control it but how is that fair. Courtney needs a fast metablolism too! lol
AmyPyjamas
Settled in Forks

Post by AmyPyjamas »

Most of my friends are leaving for University this week and because im not going(which is the right choice because i would not do well at Uni) i feel like a utter loser. Im trying to find a job which is going badly and it just looks like my life is going to be a bit pathetic. Im going to have no friends,no intresting things happening and no job. :(
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

AmyPyjamas wrote:Most of my friends are leaving for University this week and because im not going(which is the right choice because i would not do well at Uni) i feel like a utter loser. Im trying to find a job which is going badly and it just looks like my life is going to be a bit pathetic. Im going to have no friends,no intresting things happening and no job. :(

Ahhh. I know what you mean.
All my friends go to Universities. One goes to UC Berkeley, someone goes here, and there...
Yet, I decided that I would go to a community college for the first two years.
I was already set on going to a University this fall, but I backed out.
It wasn't that I'm not ready, I just... the environment didn't feel right.
And some other reasons.
But now, all my friends are going to these prestigious colleges, living that college life, yet I'm stuck at home...
Still living with my parents.
I'm not saying that I regret my decision, I really don't, but the thought that everyone else has moved forward I feel like, I'm being held back.
I can't move forward without them.
I feel left behind. Forgotten. Abandoned.
My best friend is moving next week, I'm about to lose my mind over here.
And I know that how much I try to deny it, things will never be the same as it is now.
Which is what scares me the most.

I don't really care if everyone else goes away...
But she's my one and only friend that hasn't given up on me yet...
But now that she's going away, I feel like everything we have is just gonna get ....
Thrown away. Hmmmm.
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
Court
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Court »

yea i feel similar to that i went to community college for a year and a half to get my LPN. but then i got married and moved to a new town, a college town and all my friends are going to school and partying. i dont regret getting married at all, but i dont have any friends cause all my friends are in college. and i see all the kids that go to school where i live and i think wow it must be nice to do that. and sometimes i just feel so old cause i'm 20 and i feel so much older than everyone else my age.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Court wrote:so here's my vent for the day.

so most of my friends are sticks absolute sticks and i swear they eat twice i do and don't gain a pound and all i have to do is think about a big mac and i gain 5. now granted I'm not fat, i'm just....pleasantly plump. lol. but that just drives me crazy. i know they can't control it but how is that fair. Courtney needs a fast metablolism too! lol
argh! me too.

anyway. that's not why i came here to rant, although i totally could rant about that for hours
first, i have stupid homework.. and i have my college class on mondays and its late so i got home at like 7:30 which sucks
so im trying to get done now.. but heres the real rant

lehman bros. filed bankruptcy this morning. my mom works there. like a ton of our stock was in lehman and we lost it. that was going ot be my colllege tuition.... im freaking out. UGH. i dont know what else to say. :(
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

my best friend's dog just died last week and then this weekend her cat got poisoned we think and died also.
i used to live with my best friend. and i spend most of my time at her house, even when she's not there.
those pets were like my own. =[

and other than that, boys suck. getting a job is hardddd. the jets lost. and my birthday better not suck.
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3