Just Vent

LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Re: Just Vent

Post by LipsForeverSealed » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:54 am

Omg who the frick DELETED my AMAZING TWILIGHT WALLPAPER on this here school computer?!
Jaysus christ like!!
I spend FRICKN AGESSSSS making that Wallpaper! And then there goes some psycho and deletes it!!!!!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen

LipsForeverSealed
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:37 am

Hee hee heee :twisted: I'm back! I've made a new Twilight wallpaper that contains an ode...

My new wallpaper......
Ode to a Psycho
Psycho, a girl who is in this school
DELETED my AMAZING Twilight
Wallpaper...., Maybe she cannot handle the
amazingness or the beautifulness Of Robert guy
who is Edward, maybe she is blind to all hotness as her definition
is 'Chris Brown'..., ew.

I made a wallpaper with love and affection, and some girl here
made me cry with dejection....
(as she FRICKN DELETED IT!!)

Edward is hot, Chris is not
(again..., ew)

Amen.

Go me! heheheheheheheheheheheh :lol: :twisted: :|

Take that changing-my-wallpaper-fiend!!!
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen

wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:54 pm

wow. just wow.
i love being forgotten.
randomness bum<3

Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:20 pm

wildroses wrote:wow. just wow.
i love being forgotten.
Aw, what's wrong? Who has forgotten you?

This isn't really a rant as it is angry statements. I. Hate. Dell. End of story. Stupid idiots keep delaying my computer. Well, I'll show them. I canceled my order! Ha! How does it feel to lose money, Dell? Not very good, huh? Well, screw with me and that's what you get. JERKS!!!

And what the heck is with this message board I just joined? I joined it because it was a SonAmy board, but no one posts on it... ever. I mean, there's topics that are months old and every-one's logged off when I log in. I thought it'd be cool to be around other fans of the couple but now I'm thinking maybe I should just delete my account. What's the use of having it if there's no one to talk to? Nothing can beat the Lex. Best message board I've ever been on. Love you all!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May

cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:22 pm

I'm like soooo hungry right now. I have a problem. Why do I always want to eat? That's a rhetorical question too.
Hungry hungry hungry.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3

Christine!

Post by Christine! » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:23 pm

wildroses wrote:wow. just wow.
i love being forgotten.
Dude, I felt that way today in German.
Cause like, last year it was just me Clayton and Miles and we would always just talk to eachother and do all our work together.
Now there is this Frosh who somehow made it into German 2, and she like knew Clayton or something and now they always talk to her now and I'm like, HELLO?
The worst part is she is really nice so I cant not like her!

Anyways, my real rant is my dad is driving me nuts. He's all for McCain and I like Obama, so he always tries to get in these political argeuments with me. I'm just like whatever.
And he was trying to ground me for throwing away his McCain stickers, and then when he got more he stuck them on his truck and my moms car and I covered them up with Obama stickers.
Now today he got those McCain yard signs, ooooh gosh. I told him it was embarassing because everyone know where I live! And now I come downstairs and he has some McCain Obama political debate on.
He won't give up! And he was trying to tell me I can't get the Blackberry Storm and he is going to get it because Obama supposrters have crappy phone. And I'm like, uh helllllllo, most of my friends who really like Obama have iPhones.
Its just annoying. I just don't really even care that much.
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)

Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:33 pm

^haha, my dad has the presidential debate on too. i don't really know why even cares. we're CANADIANS. whoever said, America effects other countries. hell they do! and he doesn't even bother to vote in canadian elections. so *shrugs* dunno...
I am ALL for Obama though. i like him. McCain scares me. I think he should play Aro in the new moon movie or something. haha. he just has that evil look on.

Ermm....so my vent
I HATE gym class but I LOVE it so much. like i really like it and all because of my teacher. i mean, i really really like him and i hate that so much. ugh ugh ugh

Christine!

Post by Christine! » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:36 pm

malaz wrote:^haha, my dad has the presidential debate on too. i don't really know why even cares. we're CANADIANS. whoever said, America effects other countries. hell they do! and he doesn't even bother to vote in canadian elections. so *shrugs* dunno...
I am ALL for Obama though. i like him. McCain scares me. I think he should play Aro in the new moon movie or something. haha. he just has that evil look on.

Hahahahahaha that made me laugh.
YEAH SERIOUSLTY! And McCain is soooo old hes just gonna die soon anyways! He's the oldest person to run for President.
I really want to go hide my dads signs.
But I'm afraid that will like, piss him off and he'll not let me do anything this weekend or something like that.
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)

Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:52 pm

LOL...
and he scares me even more with the fact he agrees pretty much with everything Bush does. siiighh. 700 billion dollars of debt. WOW!!
yahhh, he's 72. well, more power to him i guess.
___
ughhhhh, math homework. I am SO TIRED. i can barely function anymore. sigh

Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:18 pm

I can't stand my job and the people I work with! They're just so freakin' lazy! I've been sick for almost a week now, and I finally know it's a sinus infection. Well, the antibiotics make me feel like crap. They really wear me out. But I'm the only one actually working! There are four of us to share the load and I'm busting my butt doing most of it! Oh don't worry about me, I only feel like I got hit by a truck and my head is going to explode! Sitting on the phone the entire night is not working! The worst part is being left alone with 11 teenagers who are not exactly angels. I mean, come on! How safe can it be to leave little ol' skinny Elizabeth with juvenile delinquents?! I know this is what I signed on for, but nowhere did the boss say nor allow just one staff member to be alone with the kids, ever!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back