Just Vent

Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Just Vent

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:31 pm

The politicallness of this thread makes me laugh because Sarah is sooo McCain-ish & everyone around her & every band she likes, supports Obama.

I feel really sick, but Im making some Macaroni to make me feel better.

I hope I feel better.

Usually, sugar makes me feel better, like I was at Six Flags & Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream (Phish Food & Mint Chocolate Chip) made me feel sooo amazingly good.

Random.

I need to write some really long PMs & get my new Avie & Banner made

skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:31 pm

Elizabeth, I feel your pain about work. I'm the only one in my office who actually works a full 8 hour day, everyone else is off on the boat, fishing, taking dance classes, hanging in their pools, etc. I'm chained to my desk for 8 hours.

So you think you have it bad, my pay got cut over a year ago (20%) so my company could actually stay in business so do you think anyone else's pay got cut nope. So I'm the one doing all the work and getting paid the least.

One of the girls I work with who is married to a somewhat partner in the company is still getting paid her regular salary & over the summer was in Russia. She didn't do any work but got paid for approximately 3 1/2 months for hanging out with her family and I can't even take a vacation for an entire week and I've worked for the company almost 8 yrs where she's been there for about 3.

So it sucks!!!!!!!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!

urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:04 am

ok, here is my vent for the day.

i just got back from what was supposed to be a fun night at the movies and going shopping with two of my friends.

It started out really fun. We went to red robin, then we went and saw eagle eye. Everything was great. I had a ton of candy and mountain dew while i was at the movies, so i was bouncing off the walls when we got out. Then, they started acting like they hated me! Like, seriously, they completely ignored me, except for when they decided to push me, then they would laugh. I felt like crap! Everytime i said something, they would get mad and tell me to be quiet! i have no idea what i did! i am texting them right now, and they just said that they felt like dirt. ok, well, then why weren't they trying to have fun?! at least i tried to act like i was having a good time, to try and brighten their mood! Then, on the way home, they kept texting eachother and giggling, leaving me totally left out! i don't know what to do! they just told me that i didn't do anything, but i don't understand. if i didn't do anything, then why did they ignore me?!

ugh. i just don't know what i did wrong, and i feel like they are excluding me. i hate being left out.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin

Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:23 am

skylarblue wrote:Elizabeth, I feel your pain about work. I'm the only one in my office who actually works a full 8 hour day, everyone else is off on the boat, fishing, taking dance classes, hanging in their pools, etc. I'm chained to my desk for 8 hours.

So you think you have it bad, my pay got cut over a year ago (20%) so my company could actually stay in business so do you think anyone else's pay got cut nope. So I'm the one doing all the work and getting paid the least.

One of the girls I work with who is married to a somewhat partner in the company is still getting paid her regular salary & over the summer was in Russia. She didn't do any work but got paid for approximately 3 1/2 months for hanging out with her family and I can't even take a vacation for an entire week and I've worked for the company almost 8 yrs where she's been there for about 3.

So it sucks!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness! Your situation is awful! I haven't taken a vacation yet, but you've worked there almost 8 years! I feel so horrible about your work life. It's not as though you can even complain to someone like human resources about your situation because co-worker is married to someone higher up. I hate office politics! What crap. They've been doing the same thing within our department and working in the state it also very political. I know what you're going through to some extent, but your issues are far worse than anyone I know. I hope something goes right for you soon. I don't know how you've dealt with this for so long!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back

skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:53 am

Elizabeth, the only thing that gets me through it is if something happens to my son, I can be like, I'm not coming into work. I think that's why I don't do the vacation or sick leave just in case something arises with my family.

I have no one to complain to because I am the HR, office, IT, billing/payroll manager, etc. I do it all, so if I up and left the company it would be at a standstill. I know they would figure out things eventually but it would take some time.

So right now at work, I spend the majority of time on the Lex, internet, playing games or watching movies. I've gotten to the point where I'm only doing what I'm getting paid for and nothing else.

I'm watching an episode of True Blood right now & this guy is dancing around in his underware to pay off some debt to another guy for drugs and Sookie was having some alone baking time on some steps in front of a house. She just found someone dead. I don't get this show at all.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!

Christine!
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Christine! » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:58 am

malaz wrote:LOL...
and he scares me even more with the fact he agrees pretty much with everything Bush does. siiighh. 700 billion dollars of debt. WOW!!
yahhh, he's 72. well, more power to him i guess.

Yeah and pretty much everyone hates Bush, so I don't know why so many people like McCain.
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)

jess_marie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by jess_marie » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:14 am

Being a waitress sucks lately.
ESPECIALLY with the sucky economy.
I only made like, $50 tonight :cry:

TEAM EDWARD
because vampires sparkle, duh.

wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:01 pm

oh so about me being forgotten yesterday....

me and a few friends all made plans to go bowling together that night, and one of them was supposed to pick me up and give me a ride there..she was supposed to come at 7.
so at like 7:10 or so i texted her and was like hey where are you? and shes like "at the park"
and i'm like "..oh cool...who with?" and she begins to name like all these people and then is like "yeah everyones here."
no everyone was not there..i wasn't there...and HELLO?! i thought you were supposed to pick me up so we could all go bowling!
but i didn't say that i was like "oh. cool. are we still going bowling?" and shes says, "yeah."
so then i stop texting her and am just sitting at my house listening to my ipod just doing NOTHING so bored.
and she calls me about 5 minutes later and is like "i forgot i was supposed to pick you up! we were just hanging out at the park and i just totally forgot about you."
WOW.
i said it was okay and no big deal because thats just the kind of person i am, but it really hurt me..i mean i know its something really small but still.
randomness bum<3

StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:05 pm

According to someone who USED to be my friend, I and one of my besties have "no personality" and she "doesn't understand" why anyone would want to date us (fact: my bestie and I have both recently been in relationships, and this girl has never had a boyfriend. She is pretty much jealous of us so she trashes us). It's horrible. Then she acts nice to our faces, and sometimes she just shoots us the DIRTIEST looks. It's kind of scary, actually. I don't trust her, but she's like trashing our reps to our mutual friends and people I don't even know! GAH. Please! My friend and I are like, overflowing with personality! :|
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy

StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:28 pm

here's my vent:

there's this guy that i really like and it seemed like he was starting to like me too.
we flirt a lot, more him than me.
but today i found out that he doesn't like anyone.
and it's like, well what was all that flirting for?
he was just leading me on.
i think i'm giving up on guys. they're too complicated.
and they think we're confusing.
why are all men the samee?
they flirt and flirt and flirt, but all they wanna be is friends.
GAHH.
i'm going crazy.
and today, we were texting and i was venting on him about this guy that i like (him) that flirted so much with me and everything, but turns out he doesn't like anybody. and the whole leading on thing.
and he's like:
"that sucks."
and the whole time i'm thinking:
"HELLO?? DON'T YOU KNOW THIS WHOLE RANT IS ABOUT YOU? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT DENSE? CAN YOU NOT FIGURE OUT THAT I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU? IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS. IT'S SO SIMPLE A CAVEMAN COULD DO IT, GODDAMMIT!"