Just Vent

edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Just Vent

Post by edward x lover »

AHHHHHHHHHHHH stupid people are so annoying!!!!!!!!!! Ok so I have a story that I just need to get out so I don't explode. Today in health we were talking about the election and this one girl was like "We can't elect Obama because we can't have a president who is the same religion as a terrorist." WHAT???!!!! Barack Obama is NOT a muslim!!!!! He is christian. And even if he was muslim, who cares??? UGH. Let me rephrase I don't hate stupid people. I hate people who think they are smart but in reality are extremely uninformed. UGH!!!!!!
thanks for letting me vent I feel better now.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

My "crush" and his ex (who my crush and I only met this summer) are in a huge post-breakup fight. They dated for like, 3 weeks, right? Well, he decided that they didn't know eachother well enough and he didn't really know who she was. They had only known eachother a few weeks before they started dating. Now she's one of my best friends, woo! :] We get along great and she's so funny. BUT, I had liked the guy two years ago, and he liked me then, too. But things got in the way and we had a falling out. Then this summer we became great friends again when we were dating other people. Well, after he broke up with this new girl, I was already signle again and I realized I liked him. He realized he liked me too. :shock: But the girl...is one of my best friends. And she's now a part of our "clique" I guess. It's stupid, but there is just a TIGHT group of people that I know and we all hang out and people take it personally if they don't get invited to do something if two or more people in the group get together. It's ridiculous. Anyway, so I can't really DATE him, because she is still pissed that he broke up with her after 3 weeks, even though SHE said that he bugged her! And now she's all "WHY DID YOU BREAK UP WITH ME?" ANd he's all "I DIDN'T KNOW YOU" and she took it VERY personally and she said that he is causing her pain. And he said, "That is stupid." Then she exploded. But he just says things like that! He says "That is stupid" when he doesn't think someone needs to be hurt...so he really meant, "That is stupid, don't feel bad, I'm not trying to cause you pain." But yeah. It's A MESS. And I don't think I can date him...

RAWR. I'm so sad. I also don't even know if I WANT to date him. He is going to either ask me out or not in two weeks when he's ungrounded. So i have to wait. But I'm so SAD about the break up that I went through this summer, and I'm afraid that I'm going to be alone for a long time. Not that I need a boyfriend, or even REALLY want one. But I don't think I've ever met anyone who I really WANT to date. My ex was a jerk, so why am I sad? My new "sort of crush" is pretty immature, so I'm not sure how he'd handle a relationship with me. And all the other nice guys I know...are OBLIVIOUS and brotherly. There's no one I even want to have a crush on. :roll:

I'm all heartbroken and messed up.

ANd I'm sure that was impossible to understand.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
silverstar
Wandering Through Town

Post by silverstar »

My schools budget is annoying me.

So I found out today from talking to my teachers that budgets everywhere in the school have been slashed.

I've known that the music budget received major cuts this year. Only $1600 was allocated, which covers the repair of the school instruments and reeds, which I don't know why students can't buy their own. It means no new music for anyone, and this year the music program has a very high enrollment.

Today I found out that teachers were told to stop making photocopies in order to save paper so they could save money. And apparently all departments received cuts. The funny thing is that no staff were laid off, and they hired a second Vice Principal. Something tells me that the lack of funding and second VP are somehow related. And we can also afford to bring in performances, which cost upwards of $1500.

This frustrates me so much. The quality of education is being severely affected. I am going to arrange a meeting with the principal to discuss where all this money went this year.
Words to live by: "If you judge people you have no time to love them"
Tateyyy92
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Tateyyy92 »

Ok. So today was a blah kind of day. I woke up this morning and was alll excited cause I was going to go see him between classes and was really looking forward to it. I went to my first class and couldn't sit still cause I was dying to see him and hear his voice. So when class was out I basically ran to my car and drove as fast as legally possible haha so I could get there as soon as possible. Then I parked my car and fixed my hair and makeup and went inside. I looked around and he wasn't there. :(
He called in sick because yesterday he looked like he was on the verge of death. I wanted to cry because I really wanted to see him. But I am glad that he got to stay home and rest. I hope he is feeling better.
I reallllly want him to go to work tomorrrow though cause I'll go crazy if I don't see him.
I really wish I could tell him how I feel but that would be like the end of the world in my book. And I wish I could ask him how he feels. I wish we could have met somewhere else and that we didn't work together. Then things would be sooooo much easier. But I can't change this. I really hope things work out cause if not I honestly don't know what I'm going to do if they don't. I love him soo much its crazy.
Sorry about talking about him so much but I have no one else to talk to.

Twilight= LIFE
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

getting a beautiful gallery up IS impossible
gr...i feel like pulling my hair out *sigh*
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

Malaz, I love your avatar! how new is it? I feel so out of it today!
sorry... I haven't been on frequently for any substatially fufilly amount of time. :(
but BASKETBALL SEASON BEGINS MONDAY! Try-outs!!
I guess this is a happy vent!
yay! my goal is to be a starter post!!! yeah!!! :D :D
yyyyaaaayyyy!
ColormeBSG
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Post by heifergrl1 »

So I have to vent about this even though it happened a while ago. I have to vent otherwise I might explode!

So my latest crush had been seeming to act interested in me more often and I was getting kinda excited. I've liked him for a long time and the fact that we might be getting closer made me excited. He went to prom with me and he and I hung out like every weekend this summer and it seemed like we might start dating soon. But then he told me like two weeks ago that he was moving to Maryland. I live in California. He moved away like a week ago and we haven't talked since the night before he left. I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to him before he left. It makes me sad inside. I feel like my heart has been ripped in half. I have been trying not to be all emo but its hard when you are a few days away from your period. I just really miss him!

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

i feel so pressured lately.

like i honestly feel that everything i do is wrong, and people are just all looking at me and expecting something. but i dont know what that is! i'm supposed to go out and get a job, pass my ged test, get my license, get a car, and start going to college in what? like a week? uggghh. i'm tired. i want to relax for two seconds. i wish everyone would stop breathing down my back. i'll do it faster if i'm not so nervous about everything.

i don't like being responsible anymore. i want to be a kid again.
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

I Really cannot stand people who don't know how to text and drive! i mean if you can't text.. and you can't drive.. what makes you think you can do both at the same time?? or people going 25 mph in a 50! a 50!!!! seriously do you know the traffic jam you are causing, also when im 80+ if i don't drive like I am suppose to , i ` swear that i will NOT get behind a wheel and be one of those annoying old folks.
i have road rage. but people are so annoying
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Lioness Rampant wrote:Malaz, I love your avatar! how new is it? I feel so out of it today!
sorry... I haven't been on frequently for any substatially fufilly amount of time. :(
but BASKETBALL SEASON BEGINS MONDAY! Try-outs!!
I guess this is a happy vent!
yay! my goal is to be a starter post!!! yeah!!! :D :D
yyyyaaaayyyy!
ummm...a day or two. i think. haha 2 days before today. i think is when i put it up.
goodluck on your tryouts :D :D *CHEERS* you'll definitly make the team.