Settled in Forks

Re: Just Vent

Post by bitetheapple3494 »

Krystal wrote:
bitetheapple3494 wrote:
Krystal wrote:ugg, I hate that I can barely come on the Lex! :(
I always have stuff to do and homework and sports :(
I barely have time to read either !!
I have to get off now, because I got to write an expository paragraph that is due tomorrow..
see, no time! :(
I can only go on for like 15 mins at a time and only once and a while with that!
Anybody else have this problem?
:cry:
samajama wrote:[
Krystal wrote:ugg, I hate that I can barely come on the Lex! :(
I always have stuff to do and homework and sports :(
I barely have time to read either !!
I have to get off now, because I got to write an expository paragraph that is do tomorrow..
see, no time! :(
I can only go on for like 15 mins at a time and only once and a while with that!
Anybody else have this problem?
:cry:
I just avoid homework altogether. I have senior-itis.
I should try and get rid of it.

....but I'm far too lazy.
I totally have the same problem. I just started ninth grade, and I'm in this special advanced program that's supposed to be especially challenging. I have about two and a half hours of homework every night, and more on the weekend. Today, I have to find an article in the newspaper and write my opinion on it, study for a huge, extremely hard test in molecular biology, write up a report on this art exhibit I saw, finish all of my trig problems, and write up chapter by chapter notes on the theme in this book were almost done reading for English. Also, I'm in the school play, and I've got about eighty lines, sixty two of which I still have to memorize. Also, I have to finish memorizing a piano piece for a piano recital I'm in Saturday. ALSO, I have to start gathering tons of research on alternative energy for a speech and debate tournament I have coming up. Oh jeez, now I've totally stressed myself out.
WOW! That is really stressful! My english paragraph thing that was due to day, is due tomorrow now, because the teacher made us peer edit, so now my "good copy" is written all over
And I have a friend coming over tonight for a math project thing, that we make up our own test and write it, and it's a unit test. It was a huge unit and the teacher didn't tell us how many questions to do or anything, so we are totally screwed if we didn't do it right!
Then I have thins guitar presentation that I have to start working on a guitarists, and then I have to present it on Nov. 12. Ugh, I hate presenting things, and being shy doesn't help the situation!
--

In gym today we played golf, I am so bad! I made a huge divet thing in the ground. lol
I really hope we don't do it tomorrow!

Then I have rowing tomorrow and winter training for the spring season starts in November. The water is freezing so if we flip it totally sucks!
A regatta is coming up soon and I don't know if I should go in it or not?! My parents don't want me too, because its in the States and they don't want to drive there because our van is messed up and if it breaks, then we are screwed! Man , I can't wait for the weekend!!
I think the biggest drain on my time is the school play. It's two hours every day after school, so I don't get home until six o'clock. I wouldn't mind so much, but I'm an understudy, so chances are I won't even be able to perform.

I get completely shy when I present things too. Which is really funny, now that I think of it, since I'm in drama and all. I think for me, part of the fear comes from presenting my own work. The idea that I'm essentially putting a piece of myself out there for people to judge is completely nerve wracking.

I think you should do the regatta, if your parents let you and you have the time. It sounds like a cool thing to do.
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

lag28wa wrote:
ana; wrote:I kissed a boy.
and i didn't liked it.

damn.
i'm like full of regret now.
Ugh I have been there, I kissed a boy once, didn't like it and regretted it. I wasn't all that interested in him romantically but he was a friend and we hung out a lot, and all our friends said we should go for it. We were going to prom together and I knew our friends were pressuring him to kiss me. I kept hanging out with him and going along with the whole thing because I was hoping I would develop feelings for him. Wrong, instead he kissed me and I felt horrible, like I was leading him on when I had no desire to ever kiss him again....

Hang in there, HUGS! Try not to beat yourself up too much, you might just have to talk to him, tell him you got caught up in the moment.
I know it's terrible right?
The thing is like, we've been kind of dating on and off since 2 months ago. But it's more of a casual thing, nothing serious. Just having fun.

The last time we kissed was like, on August.
But on Friday we had a couple of drinks together, just talking, dancing having fun. And later we kissed.. We got both a little carried away.. Ugh. It's like you enjoy it, but then afterwards, it just wasn't worth it. Guys are so physical, and girls we always want something more.

&& he's hitting on some other chick, that makes it worst.
DOG.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

He's probably getting back with his ex. She's not good enough for him.
I can't concentrate on homework.
I'd rather be reading.

I am Joe's complete lack of surprise.
I am Joe's broken heart.
I am Joe's blood-boiling rage.
I am Joe's wasted life.

Apparently I'd rather be watching/reading Fight Club, too.

edit:
He got in trouble. Phone taken away. I'm secretly happy.
My backside hurts. Majorly.
Still haven't started homework.
Still rather be reading.

Life sucks, and then you die.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

No one's ever here in the mornings it seems. :(
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

...i hate school
*sigh*
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

I was making lemon pie...
and- ugh- I forgot the butter. and the crust broke! I didn't even make the meringue!
argh! it was so yumy and lemony- and I was CRAVING lemon pie- I separated the eggs, zested and squeezed the lemons- melted down the sugar with constarch and flour- I heated the oven- and then I had to throw it away.
so much for lemon pie.
ColormeBSG
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Lioness Rampant wrote:I was making lemon pie...
and- ugh- I forgot the butter. and the crust broke! I didn't even make the meringue!
argh! it was so yumy and lemony- and I was CRAVING lemon pie- I separated the eggs, zested and squeezed the lemons- melted down the sugar with constarch and flour- I heated the oven- and then I had to throw it away.
so much for lemon pie.
poor you! i hate it when that happens.
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

*sniff*
I want a cold slice of lemon pie. :cry:
ColormeBSG
darkautumn
Wandering Through Town

Re: Just Vent -- My first Death By Dork for Twilight Fandon

Post by darkautumn »

Death by Dork 438 or Things that Make CSI's Grissom go DUH!:
Lets totally fog the hornet's nest that is insides the eves without bothering to ascertain WHERE the F**Kers are getting into the house.

That way, when fogged, they will come flocking into the house so you can have your own chemical drunk, pissed off, dying hoard of hornets in the living room.

Then you have to ascertain where they ARE coming.

Then you have to get the cats to safety

Then you have to grab the ladder.

Then you have to grab the cauking gun and the foaming bee killer you bought last week

Then you climb up ladder to ceiling and cauk the s**T out of the huge split in the wall between the moulding and the wall where ALLLLLLLLL the hornets are coming.

Then you throw up because you gassed yourself.

Then you cauk the s***T out of the 7 foot long crack some more.

Then you go outside for air and check on cats

then you get out the DYSON. The purple DYSON and you suck up all the dead and dying hornets as they appear.

Then you get to explain to roommate why you are up on a ladder with the Purple DYSON hose attachment in one hand and a cauk gun in the other.

Lets not forget that I am allergic to stingy things.

Do I have any benedryl, adrenalyn....stuff like that there just in case I get stung multiple times and go into massive allergic reaction?

Nah.

I like to live on the wild side.
"See you at the aftermath. PEACE!"
--- Dr. Horrible

"All great truths begin as blasphemies."
--- George Bernard Shaw

"They certainly give very strange names to diseases."
---- Plato
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »