Just Vent

kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Just Vent

Post by kkswmmr114 »

OME!! I am SOOOOOOO MAD right now!! My cake did not turn out... as I flipped the pan I knew something was wrong and then it crumbled into a million pieces... :cry: That means I have to make another one and I won't be out of the kitchen until probably 1:00... and I have to get up really early to go to school tomorrow... I am SOOO MAD!! And I want to cry because I rarely have something NOT turn out when I bake, I can make just about anything. So irritating... :evil:

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Good Carlisle, today was a horrible day....

I could already tell that something was going to go wrong the minute I woke up. I forgot to turn on my alarm clock last night which was something unusual since it's such a routine for me. I woke up at 6:43 and had until 7:15 to get to school without being counted late. Of course, I was dead tired and was dragging my feet and end up late. But I figured, "Hey, this is just one little mishap. That doesn't mean that the rest of the day is going to turn out crappy."

Well, I was right, until sixth bell. I came in before the late bell rang and already the teacher was carrying on about something. I can't focus in that class to save my life so I started messing around with the guy I sit next to. I got the main idea, though: We were finally finishing up some stupid project we were doing. She went on and on about working with partners and I found it funny because my partner got switched out of the class not too long after the beginning of the year. It didn't bother me: I was actually doing better without her.

So she handed us out the things we needed and I noticed that the guy who had been moved to our table for the day didn't get a paper. The guy I usually sit with already had a partner which confused me. The guy went up to the teacher's desk asking for the papers. I couldn't hear what they were saying. He came back and said "I guess I'm your partner." It felt like my body was sinking inside of itself. I was perfectly content with working by myself!

And, oh joy, he's a slacker! He just sits there drawing what he calls "the awesome-st eye ever." And when I tried to finish the task at hand he kept telling me I was doing it wrong but hardly showed me what it was I was messing up on! We were kind of talking when I said health was a useless subject to me since I already took it two years ago. Of course he asked me what school I went to and it all played out like this:

"I went to a Christian school."
"Oh, a Christian school. Are you a Christian?"
"Yeah."
"Do you believe in God?"
"Yeah."
"Do you believe He can save you?"
"Yeah."
"I believe God is a bunch of baloney."
"Whatever."

I couldn't believe he was talking that way to me! Like I really freaking care about his opinion! I didn't feel like arguing over it with him since he already had me pretty stressed out. But if he brings it up again I'll tell that that's his opinion and I have mine! I have this weird feeling that he'll start calling me "Christian girl" or something along those lines. I told my friend about it and she said I should tell the teacher I want to work alone, but I know it won't work. This woman is really hung up on the whole partner deal. Ugh, I'm dreading tomorrow now and nothing is relaxing me like it would any other time. I just want all of this to be over with! :cry:
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
JoanneMaria
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: crying in the midst of a boundless labyrinth of ancient trees *New York*

Post by JoanneMaria »

It's wet and it's cold...but Edward is not here!!!
"Life sucks, and then you die." BD 143
vampluv78

Post by vampluv78 »

My friend called edward gay so i was all ahhh. and i fell down stairs because i some one spilled their binders so i tripped on the paper than i tripped over water so ugh.
[Image
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

JoanneMaria wrote:It's wet and it's cold...but Edward is not here!!!
I KNOW, right?
it's totally unfair, i mean. i want edward cullen this damn moment, haha who doesn't? the real one, not some cheap immitation *cries*
Rob Pattinson will do. Lets hunt him?
...kidding.
JoanneMaria
Location: crying in the midst of a boundless labyrinth of ancient trees *New York*

Post by JoanneMaria »

work bites!!!
wish I could retire!!!
Lauren Hale
Learning to Love Green

Post by Lauren Hale »

im actaully frustrated because Jasper doesnt exist......:(
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Is there a possibility that my "partner" could get worse? You better believe it.

First off, the minute I sit down in my seat, what does he say to me? "You should have been absent today that way I wouldn't have to do anything." What the h3ll?! He doesn't do anything at all except sit around with a pencil in his mouth and talk to himself! I didn't respond, determining that it would be best to ignore him.

Secondly, my friend let me borrow one of her books since none of the libraries has a copy of it yet. She always covers her hard cover books because, like me, she wants to protect them from as much harm as possible, not to mention that the book is signed by the author. I know it means a lot to her. So I again was messing around with the guy I sit next to and ignoring my "partner." Finally he says, "Why did you cover a normal book?"
"It's not mine, it's my friend's. She always covers her books."
"What's it about?"
[The guy I sit next to] "It's about cats."
"Gross, I hate cats. All cats should be shot. No, never mind, horses should be shot. They're useless."

I felt like saying stfu, but I didn't say anything. The minute class starts, he starts ordering me around. Of course he want me to do all the work. I did it, but I was fuming inside. So I go on ignoring him, and for the most part it's good until we had to go to the computer. That's when he starts working and this is why: "Sorry, I'd rather not wing this one." Translation: "The data you collected was crap. Mine's superior and I know more than you. Since I 'know everything.'" Fine you [foul word here], like I freaken' care!

He started taking charge since I was "doing everything wrong." He went to see the teacher once and I simply couldn't help it: I pulled out my red-ink pen and wrote 'Save Me' on the palm of my left hand and flashed it to the guy I sit with.

I've never hated someone so vehemently before, but I hate this guy! I hate everything about him and I wouldn't feel the least bit upset if something were to happen to him. Let it happen! The world will be better without having such a weird, borderline psychotic jerk!

I want so badly to email my teacher about him but I'm afraid that this will trigger some kind of crazed reaction from him. I don't know what to do.... I don't want to deal with him anymore, but I also don't want to be in harms way because this bum won't work and I told on him. Ugh! What should I do?!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i hate my sisters birthday..

i really just hate my sister..

she acts like a freaking B-word every other day of the year.. she selfish.. and i despise her..

its sad that i dislike my sister so deeply.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
JoanneMaria

Post by JoanneMaria »

work still bites...
need some time on Isle Esme...