Just Vent

BeautifulVeins
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Just Vent

Post by BeautifulVeins »

I HAVE EXAMS IN LESS THAN THREE WEEKS.
And I'm honestly freaking out. These exams are really important, because I'm in my second to last year of high school and next year I'm going to live in America and I'm going to university the year after and because I can't finish school here in New Zealand THIS year's results are going to get me into Uni. Argghgh. And I HATE studying. My subjects are really hard to study; I have to write tonnes and tonnes of essays and remember dates etc. Then I stress myself out and accidentally snap at people and then feel really bad and my friends get annoyed with me.I procrastinate and leave it all to the last minute and then get really annoyed with myself beacuse I should have been studying when i'm actually on the Lex...like now. GAH! School sucks.

Also, I hate it when the weather really contrasts with my mood. Like this morning, I was in a really grumpy, anitsocial mood and the weather was so sunny and hot. People would be practically skipping past me, so happy because it has been the first decent day since last April saying "Hey Kate! Isn't it a fantastic day!?" and I just grumbled and walk past. I'm so irrational when I'm in a bad mood.

Rant rant rant.
I apologize, exam stress is getting to me.
"I was thinking, while I was running..."
"About not hitting the trees I hope."
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

I have the most random rant on earth!
I've just been on holiday with my mum and I bought my dad and step-mum kippers so I just wrapped them up and I now smell of fish!
Not good!!

:lol:
xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Shortest Rant ever: "That's a weird name for a girl, I'll admit." Yeah, well, Nora isn't what I call pretty so I guess we're even. Hell if I should care what you think of my name. You should work on your racist issues now that you owned up to them.

My stress is mounting and nothing I do can shake it off. I hope my health isn't in jeopardy.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

I'm so exhausted. I'm tired of school and I'm tired of work. It's all schoolschoolschool and then workworkwork! I don't really remember the last time I wasn't tired ):. I wish I could just have one week where I could do anything I wanted. It's depressing to think that I still have to go to school for 6 more years, including university. And the dreary weather doesn't help anything!
JoanneMaria
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: crying in the midst of a boundless labyrinth of ancient trees *New York*

Post by JoanneMaria »

I'm tired of not having one decent computer, it's crazy, I work so hard and cannot buy myself one!!!
"Life sucks, and then you die." BD 143
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

WHY can't my hair cooperate??? And WHY can't I find someone who will listen to me when I ask them not to cut it above a certain spot???

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

WHY DID IT STOP SNOWING?!?!?!!? WE ONLY GOT 3 INCHES!!!! THAT'S NOT A DECENT AMOUNT!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I feel like I'm spiraling out of control. I'm getting much too lazy in my school work but I can't muster enough emotions to care. I just want to have some time to myself, but I can't because I have to go to school then come home and do homework. I know an education is important, but does it have to be sch a big deal that it feels like it's ruling my life? I want to be in control again....
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

Carrisa wrote:I feel like I'm spiraling out of control. I'm getting much too lazy in my school work but I can't muster enough emotions to care. I just want to have some time to myself, but I can't because I have to go to school then come home and do homework. I know an education is important, but does it have to be sch a big deal that it feels like it's ruling my life? I want to be in control again....
The story of my life! My parents are actually getting worried I think! It's not that I'm un intelligent I just don't out the time in that they did!
I have to endure being told daily that my mother was top in Scotland for Chemistry and Physics and he looking at me when I get an A as if to say: "You should have got an A*"

That'll be my rant of the day! :lol:
xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!

Post by Carrisa »

Immy93 wrote:
Carrisa wrote:I feel like I'm spiraling out of control. I'm getting much too lazy in my school work but I can't muster enough emotions to care. I just want to have some time to myself, but I can't because I have to go to school then come home and do homework. I know an education is important, but does it have to be sch a big deal that it feels like it's ruling my life? I want to be in control again....
The story of my life! My parents are actually getting worried I think! It's not that I'm un intelligent I just don't out the time in that they did!
I have to endure being told daily that my mother was top in Scotland for Chemistry and Physics and he looking at me when I get an A as if to say: "You should have got an A*"

That'll be my rant of the day! :lol:
xxx
My mom isn't concerned since she knows I'm having a down time. My dad is concerned about my attitude but nothing else. Wow, my parents are always happy when I have an A, no matter how low it is! You should be proud of yourself despite your parents' expectation! A's are something to celebrate!
"Got it memorized?"