Dating Thread

holdencaulfield
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Dating Thread

Post by holdencaulfield »

samajama: Thanks. Good luck with Tati. Yes, Elke is extremely hot and cold to put it nicely. I almost feel like she is bi-polar or something. It honestly wouldn't surprise me. I don't think that things will work out, but the way I see it, I can't make it any worse by talking to her. We can't get any more broken up, if you see what I mean. So I will continue to think about this for the rest of the week, and hopefully I will have some type of answer soon enough. I will keep everyone updated. But I think the best advice is for me to just move on. Things aren't going to change and perhaps I need to just try and be happy for awhile by myself.

VampireKnight
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by VampireKnight »

Thanks everyone!

kkswmmr114: When I read your post I thought about some of my older friends that I don't really talk too anymore. When I was friends with them we had most everything in common. It was great and I could talk to them about anything. However as time went on I began to realize something. Right about the end of high school I was changing...and they stayed them same. Point being I grew out of the friendship. It made things harder to remain friends but it has worked in some cases. A wise friend once told me that relationships have many seasons. Sometimes the people you're with grow and change with you and sometimes you find yourself in your situation, at a crossroads. I think you're doing the right thing by talking to him. Heaven knows we're all out here looking for someone who will love us for who we are. The thing you have to realize is, sometimes people just don't change and from what I've read it doesn't sound like you'd be ok with that. However at the same time, in my own humble opinion, no relationship is worth giving up your dreams and life certainly isn't meant to be boring. You need someone strong who is willing to change and grow with you. Maybe this guy you're with just needs to hear that from you. Anyways I do hope it all works out for you!!! And I hope I helped somewhat...

holdencaulfield

VampireKnight: Excellent advice! That speaks well to me as well. Thank you.

tiffi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by tiffi »

thank youus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
con-yea i jus felt so bad leaving him lol :( i jus rele hope he gets better at talking with me hahah
holden-lol there are too many "thinks" in ur message lol i dont understand hahahh
SxL-haha smitten..yea

update: ok this is kinda random but im like in shock. i hav had OVER 150 notifications on facebook JUST TODAY. INSAIIIIN and over 123 comments on an album i made yesterday, an album with ben in it lol. this one girl whos tj's exgf's who had a MAJOR crush on ben keeps commenting on pics of us "awww so cute" like thats rele nice when other people do it but her it seems like shes trying to hard to show him that shes over him. and shes not. but annnyway another one of tj's exgf's (there are lots) requested me as a friend-and we all talked about her last nite. how shes a wreseler and like a man and scary so i accepteed. i told ben about it and he was all "why did u accept?" and i was like "i was afraid she was going to beat me up if i didnt!!" and he wrote "i wouldnt hav let that happen " awwwww!!! he is ADORIBLE and has a great voice too but i hardly get to hear it! lol except when he calls. oh btw BG and ben are friends on facebook kinda weriding me out...
~TIFFITIFFITIFFITIFFI~ :mrgreen:

ill tell ya what was missing from Breaking Dawn! a full paragraph... page... CHAPTER of edward cullen naked!!!

splenda is splendid........:D

samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Holden: You're right, things can't get worse by just talking. I think it's best for you to move on, too, but I would never tell you to do something. You obviously need to do whatever you think is best. So you mull this over, and figure things out. I hope you're okay with whatever conclusion you come to. Being happy by yourself isn't a bad thing. You may be 'by yourself,' but 1) You're happy, and 2) You're never completely alone. *points to self* *gestures to everyone else on the thread* lol :roll:

VampireKnight: Well spoken. That's great advice. :]

tiffi: You and Ben are adorable!! And wow! That's a lot of notifications!!!! I wouldn't have accepted the crazy girl :lol: I've added, like, 5 new friends on FB in past 2 days, haha. I got a request from a creepy guy, but ignored that one.

Why do random creepy guys keep trying to be my Facebook friend? Seriously, I'm asking. That's not retorical. I need an answer! :?
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3

holdencaulfield

samajama: I would say that things are not going to work out between me and Elke. One day she loves me, the next she hates me. So I just can't be in a relationship like that. And she tells me she wants to get back together, and then she doesn't. :x It's not very fun at all, I want consistency. I want to be with her, but if she doesn't want to then there's nothing that I can do. I think that I need to just move on, and try to find someone new, and by no means get in another relationship right now, but I mean find someone that maybe in the future it will progress into something. Yea, thanks everyone for being so nice to me and what not. And I don't know why people ask you to be friends on facebook that are creepy. At least people send you friend invites lol.

tiffi: I don't know what you mean about "think" but I wish that I could know something for once lol. I'm so happy for you and Ben. That's so nice to hear. And that's cute that he said that.

lovemesomecullensss

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

KKSWMMR:
Welcome to the thread. :] I'm glad you're going to talk to him. That's the best thing to do. Communication is so crucial in any relationship. And if nothing comes out of your talk with him, I think it may be time to move on. I know that being in a relationship for a long time makes you comfortable with that person and makes you feel like you'll never find that kind of love again. But if it truly isn't working out, then it's not meant to be. Relationships take a lot more than love, and you're going to love a lot of people in your lifetime. The trick is finding out who is the one. So I hope your talk with him went well and it helped you clarify your thoughts and feelings. Tell us how it went! :]

RUBY/ELIZABETH:
Awww. I'm sorry that your prom experience wasn't all you wanted it to be. But hey, you're right, Logan's young and inexperienced. I'm so, so sorry about Drew. What a JERK. That guy is SO not worth your time at all. I can't believe that he did that to you. But enough Drew bashing... ;] I definitely think that you should just be honest with Logan. You don't have to go into extreme detail or anything, but tell him where you're coming from. And do it after you tell him how you feel about him, otherwise he'll be like, "Why is she telling me this..?" I think you should ask him out on a date out to eat or something and tell him how you feel about him. See how things go like that. And then if you decide that you want to date him, tell him the whole story. Tell him that you're never going to hurt him the way you were hurt and you want this relationship to work well. Don't take total control of everything, but you probably need to guide him, per se. And you're right; make your own decisions and don't let guys control your thoughts and feelings. I know that you and Logan can have a really great relationship, but start small and then let it grow. Don't move too quickly, you'll overwhelm him and probably yourself. Good luck, hon! :]

TIFFI:
Awww, poor Ben. He was out of place. I hate when that happens. And I bet the reason he's so shy really is because he likes you so much and he probably thinks you're not as crazy about him as he is you. He's just afraid he'll say the wrong thing or something. Take it easy on him. But now that you're dating (!!! :]) you can open him up some. ;] You should try going out on a date just you and him so that he feels more comfortable and you guys can actually talk. Or start calling him more so that you can actually speak to each other lol. But this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship and I'm really excited for you. :] But wait, what happened with BG and TJ? Elaboraaaaaaate!

LENA:
Awww, hon, I'm sorry Lu couldn't come to the party! At least you know that he really did want to come and he wasn't just flaking on you. And you actually had a texting conversation! Go you guys! Haha. I think you asking him at school is going to be EPIC and I'm so proud of you for planning to do it! There's no WAY he could turn you down if you do it how you said you're going to. You'll seem so confident, he'll be like, "DAMNNNNN!" Haha. I can't wait to hear all about it! :]

HOLDEN:
Now when did you go and get all smart on me? ;] You're right and I'm glad you're having this epiphany! Honestly, "hot and cold" is a MILD way to describe Elke. She tugs at your heartstrings like no other. She plays with your emotions. And yes, you love her, but you're right, it's probably best for you to not be together. I'm so glad you're thinking about this logically! You can think about it all this week, but I bet you'll just come to the conclusion that you're better off without her. There are girls out there who would treat you WAY better than she did and with whom you'll be way happier. Don't settle because you're comfortable and you know she loves you. Do the MATURE thing and move on. Gosh darnit, HOLDEN, I love ya! :]

SAM:
Just tell your friend. It's not like you have a CRUSH on Ryan or anything. You just think he's cute. No big deal. It's like saying, "Oh, hey, I think James Franco is the bee's knees!" or something. It's just an everyday fact: Ryan's cute. And yeah, you probably should find someone worthy enough to flirt with before you worry about how to go about it. ;]

And I don't really have any updates. I've been working on my photo assignment (I shot about half my roll!) so yeah. But I was texting my friend Emily and we decided that in ten years, her, me, Joey, and Andy are all going to reunite randomly and Andy and I are going to fall in love and get married and her and Joey are going to fall in love and get married and then we're going to live next door to each other and have beautiful children who will grow up and get married. So yeah. The boys are really excited, too. It's going to be awesome.
LOL.

holdencaulfield

lovemesomecullensss: Aww, thanks. You are the best. You are right though, she does play with my emotions, way too much. She knows that she can make me sad, and then when I'm mad at her, she tries to reel me in again. You are right, there are other girls out there. Thanks. I will let you know.

samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

holdencaulfield wrote:At least people send you friend invites lol.
Oh, Holden. :roll:
I'm not going to say that I'm glad things don't seem to be working out, but I am glad that you're finally seeing what I've been trying to show you for a while now.

Christine: Haha! Oh crap, I forgot about the photography coversation I wanted to have with you. I'm going to tell Tati. I should txt her now. (James Franco is the bee's knees!) And ohhhhhhh so that's what your future is! Hahaha! :D
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3

tiffi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by tiffi »

BG and TJ BATTLE: lol nawt rele... but tj's always pickin a fite with bg every time he sees him. one time at the end of hc tj was all "BG!!!! BG COME OVER HERE" and im like sushing him and bg walks over and is all "oh its you!" and ther kinda gettin in eachothers faces and tj's like taunting him and im inbetween and put a hand on both of ther chests and push them away from eachother. lol kinda like bella did that one time....

cute things BEN's said to me today:
ben: ik rite?
me: hahaa wow ur such a *my hometown* boy now!!
ben: ha yea i am. i love it there especailly since ur there :) ...(ummm can i hear a AWWWW!!)
me: you make it so much bettah

ben: so did u like the hc pics?
me: ya cept i looked yucky lol
ben: lol no you dont, you look amazing (: as always .......(how did i ever deserve this??? EDWARD MOMENT)
me: ha lier
ben: nope
me: yup
ben:noooope
me:yuuuup
~TIFFITIFFITIFFITIFFI~ :mrgreen:

ill tell ya what was missing from Breaking Dawn! a full paragraph... page... CHAPTER of edward cullen naked!!!

splenda is splendid........:D