Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901--Team Edward

What should we call our obsession with Edward?

Edwardtose
2%
Edwarditis
35%
Under the Edward Spell
26%
Edwardaisis
4%
Edwardafied
32%

Total votes: 91

Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901--Team Edward

Post by Elizabeth »

^ I get what you're saying. Edward would definitely have a unique scent. I almost think it'd be something alluring that you couldn't quite put your finger on. Like you smelled something good and didn't know what it was, but you still knew it was good.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

twilighter1193 wrote:EDIT:
Just saw the next question!
I don't think i could describe Edward's smell but i know what it would be if smelled it... if that makes sense? :?:
Oh I totally know what you mean. Like, you couldn't just think about it and know, but if you smelled that Edward smell, you would be like :o It's him! ATTACKKKKKKK! :lol: I mean............... :mrgreen:

As for an Edward color?
Er, I have no idea.... Orange? Dunno why that popped in my head. I guess when I think of "Topaz," I think of orange-ish, even though it's more gold-ish.

So orange! ;)
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Okay so what would be yours and Edward's "Song" if you were with him?
Angel by Leona Lewis.

What colour do you think represents Edward?
When I think of Edward the first colour I think of is gold and I dont even know why :?

We all know how Stephanie describe Edward's scent, but what would Edward smell like to you?
This is going to sound weird but to me Edward smells like cool, icy air.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

I always imagined Edward smelling like a mint. Like, you know when you just opened up a box of altoids or something and it smells all minty? Thats how I imagined Edward smelling.
List, Gnat ♥
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

I think there is a consencis about Edward's color... Gold anyone? haha jk
I really want to find the Edward smell... i've been thinking about it, it would be woodsy mixed with a really good guy smell! You know how guys just smell good? Well Edward would smell extraly good! :D
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
JackyO
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by JackyO »

Hmmm...Edward's scent...lovely topic.

Hey, I have a favor to ask you guys. Right now, I'm working on a project for my French III class. I have to take a French song, and make a music video for it. I'm almost done, but I still need pictures. Seeing as how it's a love song, I used Twilight pictures. BUT, I'm kinda running low on pics. So, my lovely Team Edward members, I would be eternally grateful if you guys could possibly send some pics my way. You can send me a private message, or just post the pics on Team Edward board. I'm probably putting this on the wrong board, but I'm in desperate need of pictures, and time is not on my side right now. They need to be relativley big. Oh, and I will give you guys credit, since I'll post the video on youtube.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

xoxoxoxo
JackyO 8-)
Domo-kun loves you

Could the winter calm come twice?
Because your heart seems so cold tonight...
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

*Bloodlust* wrote:
malaz wrote:What colour do you think represents Edward?

OKAY OKAY..i know, it's so lame. the best i could come up with though. meh
Wow. That's not lame at all. It's incredibly creative and a very difficult question to answer.

The first color that came to mind was green. Why? His human eye color, Forks, Bella's ugly green sweater he hated so much, etc....but then I started thinking some more and yellow came to mind. It's a bright and positive color, and I think it servers as a good representation of Edward's soul. With that though, I jump to a dark blue. That's also a color that symbolizes Edward's soul and it's a color we know he's fond of(on Bella *mild jealous rage*), and it makes me think of if "moonless night" speech(which strangely, I hate...).

So...when it comes down to it, every color can represent Edward in some way. So, I pick the color that popped into my mind first: green. Superficial reasons for picking it, but it's not a complicated answer. lol
thanks, it was either this question or "what kind of underwear do you think edward wore throughout the centruy?" haha, i didn't want to seem like a perv so i went with the lamest one that doesnt excite you as much :lol:

ooh, good choice of colours.

for me, i think the colour "grey" because for many decades he was very depressed and grey represents that to an extent. there are many shades in the colour grey. so when he's depressed, it's very dark and when he's excited joking with emmett or after hunting, it's a light grey, almost a white colour. and also the colour "red", not only does the colour red go with grey extraordinary. but red, also can represent the blood and gore. the menacing monster he can be. so that can be a darkkk red colour, burgandy (sp) for that aspect, but also a warm, light, red, can represent when he's flushed after hunting. so he's in control and not a monster (that he thinks of himself, at least), but a good person. it can represent edward particularly for himself, not that edward, the vampire side of him, but edward, the decent and good person that he is, like his personality and himself without what type of species he is. does that makes sense?

Edward's scent? doesn't it say in the breaking dawn, that it's lilac, honey and sunflower or something. i read a post, about the user herself who went out and bought these products and mixed them together and got a beautiful, mouthwatering scent. now i want to do that.

There's this men's cologne that is just, oh my gosh...mouthwatering. so so so delicious so you'd just want to drink it or something. Polo Black by Ralph Lauren. i bet edward's is a much more powerful, intoxicating scent than the cologne.
Stupidshinyvolvowner
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Stupidshinyvolvowner »

The first song that came to mind when I read the questions was "I'm Jealous" by Shania Twain...do you guys know that song? For some reason it makes me think of the meadow scene every time I hear it.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

malaz wrote:What kind of underwear do you think Edward wore throughout the century?
He probably went with the times.. I mean, it's not like a 21st century Edward could be wearing tighty whiteys :lol: That would be...... :shock: I think EC's a boxers man now ;)

And, no, I don't know the Song "I'm Jealous" Sowwy :roll:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Katie_Patie
Settled in Forks

Post by Katie_Patie »

I don't think i could describe Edward's smell but i know what it would be if smelled it... if that makes sense? :?
Oh I totally know what you mean. Like, you couldn't just think about it and know, but if you smelled that Edward smell, you would be like :o It's him! ATTACKKKKKKK! :lol: I mean............... :mrgreen
Lol i know what you mean you wouldnt know until you smelt it
Stupid Shiny volvo owner

"And the lion fell in love with the lamb"