What are you reading?

UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: What are you reading?

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

x. Jessica-Louise .x wrote:Oooh thanks UnfreakinBelievable! I cant wait to read it vampire academy and frostbite were seriously awesome I love Rose and Dimitri!
I love Dimitri and Rose too.

Question: is that supposed to be Dimitri on the cover of Frostbite?? What's with the red eyes?? He's cute, but I thought red eyes were only for Strigoi. Just wondering if you had any thoughts . . .
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Because rated M in my standards. I've never read it, but I've had everyone who has ever read the book admit that there are really intimate parts that I don't want to read. And I don't want to put those images in my brain.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Got it...thanks :) I was just curious

Thank you Naureen!!
UnfreakinBelievable

debussygirl wrote:Because rated M in my standards. I've never read it, but I've had everyone who has ever read the book admit that there are really intimate parts that I don't want to read. And I don't want to put those images in my brain.
I've just heard some really crazy stuff about sexual orientation -- I can't remember exactly. That one chapter I read was just . . .wierd. I can't remember specifics but it left me with a wierd feeling about it. I don't really want to ruin my fond memories of Wizard of Oz.
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

UnfreakinBelievable wrote:
x. Jessica-Louise .x wrote:Oooh thanks UnfreakinBelievable! I cant wait to read it vampire academy and frostbite were seriously awesome I love Rose and Dimitri!

Question: is that supposed to be Dimitri on the cover of Frostbite?? What's with the red eyes?? He's cute, but I thought red eyes were only for Strigoi. Just wondering if you had any thoughts . . .
oh I know thats really bugged me too because im not sure who its suppose to be. It also says in the book that Strigoi just have a red ring around the iris so their eyes aren't actually completely red either. It could be Dimitri maybe the people who done the cover screwed up...
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
UnfreakinBelievable

x. Jessica-Louise .x wrote:
UnfreakinBelievable wrote:

oh I know thats really bugged me too because im not sure who its suppose to be. It also says in the book that Strigoi just have a red ring around the iris so their eyes aren't actually completely red either. It could be Dimitri maybe the people who done the cover screwed up...
Yah, I was thinking it was a cover screw-up myself, you'd think they could get it right if they were going to the trouble of making it for the book. Oh well . . . Just have to remember that "don't judge a book by it's cover" really applies here.
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

well i just bought online the twilight directors book... so i'l probs read that soon....

well when i get it.
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

debussygirl wrote:Because rated M in my standards. I've never read it, but I've had everyone who has ever read the book admit that there are really intimate parts that I don't want to read. And I don't want to put those images in my brain.
Good idea. Props for you. I read it... and I'm pretty sure I skipped over all those parts. It was disturbing. And weird.. I never really got what happened...
I like the musikal a lot better. More fun to sing to. :D

Reading Brimstone by Douglas Preston.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

^^Hey, For Strength of Youth right?
Oh, I'm also reading Othello for English
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Yeah.... My poor 12 year old mind. Although, that may have helped, I didn't understand anything. I didn't know that stuff was in there though, and I never plan on reading it again. Good FSOY...
Let it be known to all the Twi-fandom, that Wicked the Musikal is MUCHO better than the book. :D

Oh yeah, and I'm reading Romeo and Juliet in English. Oh, the fun my friend and I have with that story... :lol: